MX23RW : Friday, April 19 06:37:03| >> :300:86500:86500:
Aberdeen logo
Celtic logo
Dundee logo
Hearts logo
Hibs logo
Kilmarnock logo
Livingston logo
Motherwell logo
Rangers logo
Ross County
St Johnstone logo
St Mirren logo
Rangers logo
Scottish Premiership | Gameweek 27
Feb 24, 2024 at 3pm UK
Ibrox Stadium
Hearts logo

Rangers
5 - 0
Hearts

Diomande (2'), Cortes (37'), Dessers (44', 48'), Silva (65')
Souttar (41'), Raskin (78')
FT(HT: 3-0)

Shankland (45+2'), Tait (88')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Saturday's Scottish Premiership clash between Rangers and Hearts, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: St Johnstone 0-3 Rangers
Sunday, February 18 at 12pm in Scottish Premiership
Last Game: Hearts 2-0 Motherwell
Saturday, February 17 at 3pm in Scottish Premiership

We said: Rangers 2-1 Hearts

Despite coming into the game as big favourites, nobody is in any doubt that this will be an incredibly difficult task for Rangers against a Hearts side that have been formidable for almost three months. However, nine wins in a row speaks volumes about how well Rangers are doing themselves of late, and that additional strength in depth may see the hosts edge this extremely intriguing encounter. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Rangers win with a probability of 66.66%. A draw has a probability of 18.7% and a win for Hearts has a probability of 14.64%.

The most likely scoreline for a Rangers win is 2-0 with a probability of 10.22%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 2-1 (9.8%) and 1-0 (9.06%). The likeliest drawn scoreline is 1-1 (8.69%), while for a Hearts win it is 1-2 (4.16%).

Result
RangersDrawHearts
66.66% (0.33800000000001 0.34) 18.69% (-0.182 -0.18) 14.64% (-0.16 -0.16)
Both teams to score 55.19% (0.244 0.24)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
62.32% (0.514 0.51)37.68% (-0.517 -0.52)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
40.08% (0.549 0.55)59.92% (-0.552 -0.55)
Rangers Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
89.53% (0.227 0.23)10.47% (-0.23 -0.23)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
65.9% (0.51600000000001 0.52)34.1% (-0.518 -0.52)
Hearts Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
61.64% (0.116 0.12)38.35% (-0.11799999999999 -0.12)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
24.89% (0.107 0.11)75.11% (-0.111 -0.11)
Score Analysis
    Rangers 66.66%
    Hearts 14.64%
    Draw 18.69%
RangersDrawHearts
2-0 @ 10.22% (-0.059999999999999 -0.06)
2-1 @ 9.8% (-0.022 -0.02)
1-0 @ 9.06% (-0.138 -0.14)
3-0 @ 7.69% (0.032999999999999 0.03)
3-1 @ 7.37% (0.054 0.05)
4-0 @ 4.34% (0.06 0.06)
4-1 @ 4.16% (0.071000000000001 0.07)
3-2 @ 3.53% (0.038 0.04)
4-2 @ 1.99% (0.04 0.04)
5-0 @ 1.96% (0.046 0.05)
5-1 @ 1.88% (0.05 0.05)
Other @ 4.66%
Total : 66.66%
1-1 @ 8.69% (-0.104 -0.1)
2-2 @ 4.7% (0.0040000000000004 0)
0-0 @ 4.02% (-0.101 -0.1)
3-3 @ 1.13% (0.015 0.01)
Other @ 0.17%
Total : 18.69%
1-2 @ 4.16% (-0.037000000000001 -0.04)
0-1 @ 3.85% (-0.084 -0.08)
0-2 @ 1.84% (-0.034 -0.03)
2-3 @ 1.5% (0.006 0.01)
1-3 @ 1.33% (-0.008 -0.01)
Other @ 1.96%
Total : 14.64%

How you voted: Rangers vs Hearts

Rangers
65.2%
Draw
13.5%
Hearts
21.3%
89
Head to Head
Dec 6, 2023 8pm
Gameweek 16
Hearts
0-1
Rangers

Vargas (51'), Cochrane (63'), Forrest (90+1')
Sima (34')
Yilmaz (69')
Nov 5, 2023 3pm
Semi-Finals
Hearts
1-3
Rangers
Shankland (81' pen.)
Kingsley (45+3'), Rowles (63'), Devlin (88'), Denholm (90+1')
Kingsley (79')
Tavernier (50' pen., 64'), Wright (55')
Cantwell (29')
Oct 29, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 10
Rangers
2-1
Hearts
Tavernier (90' pen.), Danilo (90+3')
Lundstram (31')
Shankland (5')
Offiah (15'), Cochrane (72'), Haring (89'), Vargas (90+8'), Forrest (90+7')
May 24, 2023 7.45pm
Gameweek 37
Rangers
2-2
Hearts
Cantwell (45+4'), Sakala (47')
McGregor (37'), Yilmaz (55'), Morelos (58')
Shankland (1'), Kuol (90+4')
Naismith (44'), Ginnelly (45+5'), Rowles (63'), Smith (78'), Kuol (90+4')
Feb 1, 2023 7.45pm
Gameweek 24
Hearts
0-3
Rangers
Morelos (9', 68'), Tillman (34')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
Championship Group
1Celtic000080265478
2RangersRangers000072234975
3Hearts000046341262
4Kilmarnock00004334951
5St Mirren00003843-543
6Dundee00004454-1041
Relegation Group
1Hibernian00004451-739
2Motherwell00004651-537
3Aberdeen00003549-1435
4St Johnstone00002446-2231
5Ross County00003256-2430
6Livingston00002259-3718
 
First Phase
1Celtic33246380265478
2RangersRangers33243672234975
3Hearts33195946341262
4Kilmarnock33131284334951
5St Mirren33127143843-543
6Dundee331011124454-1041
7Hibernian33912124451-739
8Motherwell33813124651-537
9Aberdeen33811143549-1435
10St Johnstone33710162446-2231
11Ross County3379173256-2430
12Livingston3339212259-3718


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!