MX23RW : Friday, August 19 01:12:43| >> :300:86500:86500:
May 13, 2022 at 8pm UK at Finn Park
Finn Harps
0 - 1
UCD

Rainey (22')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Kerrigan (83')
(63')
Coverage of the League of Ireland Premier clash between Finn Harps and University College Dublin.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Derry 2-2 Finn Harps
Friday, May 27 at 7.45pm in League of Ireland Premier
Next Game: Sligo vs. Finn Harps
Saturday, June 18 at 7.45pm in League of Ireland Premier
Last Game: UCD 1-1 Sligo
Friday, May 27 at 7.45pm in League of Ireland Premier
Next Game: St Patrick's vs. UCD
Friday, June 17 at 7.45pm in League of Ireland Premier

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Finn Harps win with a probability of 64.15%. A draw had a probability of 21.2% and a win for University College Dublin had a probability of 14.66%.

The most likely scoreline for a Finn Harps win was 1-0 with a probability of 12.66%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (12.22%) and 2-1 (9.7%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (10.05%), while for a University College Dublin win it was 0-1 (5.21%). The actual scoreline of 0-1 was predicted with a 5.2% likelihood.

Result
Finn HarpsDrawUniversity College Dublin
64.15%21.19%14.66%
Both teams to score 46.83%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
51.22%48.78%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
29.12%70.88%
Finn Harps Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
85.49%14.51%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
57.48%42.52%
University College Dublin Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
54.78%45.22%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
18.89%81.1%
Score Analysis
    Finn Harps 64.14%
    University College Dublin 14.66%
    Draw 21.18%
Finn HarpsDrawUniversity College Dublin
1-0 @ 12.66%
2-0 @ 12.22%
2-1 @ 9.7%
3-0 @ 7.87%
3-1 @ 6.24%
4-0 @ 3.8%
4-1 @ 3.01%
3-2 @ 2.48%
5-0 @ 1.47%
4-2 @ 1.2%
5-1 @ 1.16%
Other @ 2.34%
Total : 64.14%
1-1 @ 10.05%
0-0 @ 6.56%
2-2 @ 3.85%
Other @ 0.72%
Total : 21.18%
0-1 @ 5.21%
1-2 @ 3.99%
0-2 @ 2.07%
1-3 @ 1.06%
2-3 @ 1.02%
Other @ 1.32%
Total : 14.66%

How you voted: Finn Harps vs UCD

Finn Harps
72.7%
Draw
18.2%
University College Dublin
9.1%
11
Head to Head
Feb 25, 2022 7.45pm
UCD
0-0
Finn Harps

Keaney (4'), Brennan (54'), Whelan (72')

Boyle (45+1'), Donelon (47'), McGinley (74'), Connolly (90+1')
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Championship
La Liga
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
Scottish Championship
Turkish Super Lig
Belgian Pro League
Greek Superleague
Russian Premier League
Danish Superliga
NIFL Premiership
League of Ireland Premier
Welsh Premier League
Belarusian Premier League
Segunda Division
Serie B
2.Bundesliga
Eerste Divisie
Copa do Brasil
Argentine Primera Division
Uruguayan Primera Division
Liga MX
AFC Champions League
Chinese Super League
J1 League
Premier League 2 - Div 1
Premier League 2 - Div 2
Super League
Cincinnati Masters Third Round
12am
Auger-Aliassime
Sinner
1.30am
Cilic
Alcaraz
Tables
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Shamrock RoversShamrock25165438152353
2DundalkDundalk261310337172049
3Derry CityDerry25129441231845
4St Patrick's AthleticSt Patrick's25116834221239
5Sligo RoversSligo259883328535
6Bohemians258893232032
7Shelbourne2494112431-731
8Drogheda UnitedDrogheda2779112842-1430
9University College DublinUCD2637161851-3316
10Finn HarpsFinn Harps2636172347-2415

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!