MX23RW : Sunday, July 3 14:18:58| >> :300:86500:86500:
May 27, 2022 at 7.45pm UK at Brandywell Stadium
Derry
2 - 2
Finn Harps
Patching (22'), Toal (90+4')
(33')
FT(HT: 1-1)
Mihaljevic (8'), McWoods (61')
Horgan (41'), (44')
The Match
Preview
Sports Mole previews Friday's League of Ireland Premier clash between Derry City and Finn Harps, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Derry 2-2 Finn Harps
Friday, May 27 at 7.45pm in League of Ireland Premier
Next Game: Derry vs. Drogheda
Friday, June 17 at 7.45pm in League of Ireland Premier
Last Game: Derry 2-2 Finn Harps
Friday, May 27 at 7.45pm in League of Ireland Premier
Next Game: Sligo vs. Finn Harps
Saturday, June 18 at 7.45pm in League of Ireland Premier

We said: Derry City 2-1 Finn Harps

Both sides will enter this match in disappointing form, but Derry have the superior quality across the field, and we are backing the home team to end their recent losing run with an important victory over their rivals. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Derry City win with a probability of 62.52%. A draw had a probability of 21.9% and a win for Finn Harps had a probability of 15.57%.

The most likely scoreline for a Derry City win was 1-0 with a probability of 12.9%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (12.05%) and 2-1 (9.7%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (10.38%), while for a Finn Harps win it was 0-1 (5.56%). The actual scoreline of 2-2 was predicted with a 3.9% likelihood.

Result
Derry CityDrawFinn Harps
62.52% (-1.077 -1.08) 21.91% (0.346 0.35) 15.57% (0.734 0.73)
Both teams to score 46.73% (0.631 0.63)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
49.95% (-0.062999999999995 -0.06)50.05% (0.064999999999998 0.06)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
27.97% (-0.056999999999999 -0.06)72.03% (0.059000000000012 0.06)
Derry City Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
84.55% (-0.367 -0.37)15.45% (0.371 0.37)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
55.69% (-0.695 -0.7)44.3% (0.698 0.7)
Finn Harps Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
55.27% (0.983 0.98)44.73% (-0.98 -0.98)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
19.28% (0.78 0.78)80.72% (-0.77800000000001 -0.78)
Score Analysis
    Derry City 62.51%
    Finn Harps 15.57%
    Draw 21.91%
Derry CityDrawFinn Harps
1-0 @ 12.9% (-0.14 -0.14)
2-0 @ 12.05% (-0.28 -0.28)
2-1 @ 9.7% (0.039999999999999 0.04)
3-0 @ 7.5% (-0.276 -0.28)
3-1 @ 6.04% (-0.053000000000001 -0.05)
4-0 @ 3.5% (-0.176 -0.18)
4-1 @ 2.82% (-0.062 -0.06)
3-2 @ 2.43% (0.045 0.04)
5-0 @ 1.31% (-0.084 -0.08)
4-2 @ 1.13% (0.0069999999999999 0.01)
5-1 @ 1.05% (-0.037 -0.04)
Other @ 2.08%
Total : 62.51%
1-1 @ 10.38% (0.18 0.18)
0-0 @ 6.91% (0.018 0.02)
2-2 @ 3.9% (0.12 0.12)
Other @ 0.72%
Total : 21.91%
0-1 @ 5.56% (0.164 0.16)
1-2 @ 4.18% (0.181 0.18)
0-2 @ 2.24% (0.124 0.12)
1-3 @ 1.12% (0.077 0.08)
2-3 @ 1.05% (0.06 0.06)
Other @ 1.43%
Total : 15.57%

How you voted: Derry vs Finn Harps

Derry City
81.8%
Draw
4.5%
Finn Harps
13.6%
22
Head to Head
Apr 9, 2022 5.30pm
Finn Harps
1-2
Derry
Mihaljevic (90+2' pen.)
N'Zeyi (18'), Tourish (48'), (87')
McJannett (23'), Patching (88')
Nov 5, 2021 8pm
Finn Harps
1-1
Derry
Boyle (83')
McEleney (29'), Rainey (56'), (70'), Mustoe (71'), O'Sullivan (89')
McGonigle (87' pen.)
McJannett (38'), Toal (76')
Sep 10, 2021 7.45pm
Derry
2-2
Finn Harps
Ogedi-Uzokwe (20'), Thomson (90')
Lafferty (24'), McJannett (65')
Thomson (90')
Mustoe (40'), Rainey (62')
Seymore (35'), Sadiki (38'), O'Sullivan (81'), Boyle (90'), Boyd (90')
McGinley (90')
Jun 18, 2021 8pm
Finn Harps
1-2
Derry
Boyle (16')
Coyle (33')
Patching (9' pen., 45')
Patching (47'), (76')
May 3, 2021 7.45pm
Derry
1-2
Finn Harps
Akintunde (16')
Barr (36'), Parkhouse (74'), Lafferty (90+3')
O'Sullivan (53'), Foley (89')
Owolabi (45+3'), (89')

Did you know...?
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Tables
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Shamrock RoversShamrock23163437142351
2DundalkDundalk21118231141741
3Derry CityDerry22117438211740
4St Patrick's AthleticSt Patrick's23105832211135
5Sligo RoversSligo228863124732
6Bohemians216872728-126
7Shelbourne2174101827-925
8Drogheda UnitedDrogheda215792235-1322
9Finn HarpsFinn Harps2126131737-2012
10University College DublinUCD2116141244-329

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!