MX23RW : Sunday, July 3 14:07:55| >> :300:86500:86500:
May 23, 2022 at 8pm UK at Finn Park
Finn Harps
0 - 1
Dundalk

Devers (6'), Boyle (23'), Tourish (26'), (45+3')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Kelly (54')
(13'), (66')
Coverage of the League of Ireland Premier clash between Finn Harps and Dundalk.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Derry 2-2 Finn Harps
Friday, May 27 at 7.45pm in League of Ireland Premier
Next Game: Sligo vs. Finn Harps
Saturday, June 18 at 7.45pm in League of Ireland Premier
Last Game: Dundalk 1-0 St Patrick's
Friday, May 27 at 7.45pm in League of Ireland Premier
Next Game: Dundalk vs. Shamrock
Friday, June 17 at 7.45pm in League of Ireland Premier

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Dundalk win with a probability of 42.97%. A win for Finn Harps had a probability of 29.22% and a draw had a probability of 27.8%.

The most likely scoreline for a Dundalk win was 0-1 with a probability of 12.71%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (8.49%) and 0-2 (8.29%). The likeliest Finn Harps win was 1-0 (9.98%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (13.01%). The actual scoreline of 0-1 was predicted with a 12.7% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 0-1 win for Dundalk in this match.

Result
Finn HarpsDrawDundalk
29.22% (2.09 2.09) 27.81% (-0.023 -0.02) 42.97% (-2.065 -2.07)
Both teams to score 46.7% (1.256 1.26)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
41.15% (0.998 1)58.84% (-0.997 -1)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
20.65% (0.77 0.77)79.35% (-0.767 -0.77)
Finn Harps Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
64.08% (2.24 2.24)35.91% (-2.239 -2.24)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
27.31% (2.225 2.23)72.69% (-2.223 -2.22)
Dundalk Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
72.87% (-0.61 -0.61)27.12% (0.611 0.61)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
37.48% (-0.802 -0.8)62.51% (0.803 0.8)
Score Analysis
    Finn Harps 29.22%
    Dundalk 42.97%
    Draw 27.8%
Finn HarpsDrawDundalk
1-0 @ 9.98% (0.229 0.23)
2-1 @ 6.66% (0.43 0.43)
2-0 @ 5.11% (0.412 0.41)
3-1 @ 2.28% (0.273 0.27)
3-0 @ 1.74% (0.235 0.24)
3-2 @ 1.48% (0.155 0.16)
Other @ 1.97%
Total : 29.22%
1-1 @ 13.01% (0.07 0.07)
0-0 @ 9.74% (-0.368 -0.37)
2-2 @ 4.35% (0.209 0.21)
Other @ 0.7%
Total : 27.8%
0-1 @ 12.71% (-0.71 -0.71)
1-2 @ 8.49% (-0.098000000000001 -0.1)
0-2 @ 8.29% (-0.621 -0.62)
1-3 @ 3.69% (-0.107 -0.11)
0-3 @ 3.61% (-0.338 -0.34)
2-3 @ 1.89% (0.06 0.06)
1-4 @ 1.2% (-0.057 -0.06)
0-4 @ 1.18% (-0.133 -0.13)
Other @ 1.91%
Total : 42.97%

How you voted: Finn Harps vs Dundalk

Finn Harps
30.0%
Draw
30.0%
Dundalk
40.0%
10
Head to Head
Feb 28, 2022 7.45pm
Dundalk
3-0
Finn Harps
Bradley (44', 67'), Bone (46')
Williams (36')

Connolly (67'), Rainey (80')
Oct 1, 2021 8pm
Finn Harps
2-2
Dundalk
Owolabi (19', 69')
Boyd (28'), McNamee (81'), Boyle (84'), Connolly (90')
Duffy (61'), Hoban (63' pen.)
Sloggett (34'), Dummigan (65')
Jul 17, 2021 4pm
May 14, 2021 5.45pm
Finn Harps
1-1
Dundalk
McNamee (19')
McEleney (89'), Owolabi (90+2')
Erik Midtskogen (49')
Duffy (26'), Nattestad (76'), Boyle (90+1')
Mar 26, 2021 5.45pm
Dundalk
1-2
Finn Harps
Hoban (48')
Hoban (65'), O'Kane (67')
Foley (43', 63')
O'Sullivan (48'), Coyle (83'), Shanley (90')

Did you know...?
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Tables
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Shamrock RoversShamrock23163437142351
2DundalkDundalk21118231141741
3Derry CityDerry22117438211740
4St Patrick's AthleticSt Patrick's23105832211135
5Sligo RoversSligo228863124732
6Bohemians216872728-126
7Shelbourne2174101827-925
8Drogheda UnitedDrogheda215792235-1322
9Finn HarpsFinn Harps2126131737-2012
10University College DublinUCD2116141244-329

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!