MX23RW : Wednesday, August 10 07:39:32| >> :300:86500:86500:
Apr 29, 2022 at 7.45pm UK at Richmond Park
St Patrick's
0 - 4
Derry

(32'), Coughlin (69')
FT(HT: 0-3)
Smith (5'), McGonigle (30', 42'), Dummigan (60')
Coverage of the League of Ireland Premier clash between St Patrick's Athletic and Derry City.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Dundalk 1-0 St Patrick's
Friday, May 27 at 7.45pm in League of Ireland Premier
Next Game: St Patrick's vs. UCD
Friday, June 17 at 7.45pm in League of Ireland Premier
Last Game: Derry 2-2 Finn Harps
Friday, May 27 at 7.45pm in League of Ireland Premier
Next Game: Derry vs. Drogheda
Friday, June 17 at 7.45pm in League of Ireland Premier

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a St Patrick's Athletic win with a probability of 38.07%. A win for Derry City had a probability of 32.83% and a draw had a probability of 29.1%.

The most likely scoreline for a St Patrick's Athletic win was 1-0 with a probability of 12.77%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (7.7%) and 2-0 (7.35%). The likeliest Derry City win was 0-1 (11.62%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (13.37%). The actual scoreline of 0-4 was predicted with a 0.6% likelihood.

Result
St Patrick's AthleticDrawDerry City
38.07%29.09%32.83%
Both teams to score 44.37%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
37.68%62.32%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
18.02%81.97%
St Patrick's Athletic Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
68.37%31.63%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
31.96%68.03%
Derry City Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
64.9%35.1%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
28.15%71.85%
Score Analysis
    St Patrick's Athletic 38.06%
    Derry City 32.83%
    Draw 29.09%
St Patrick's AthleticDrawDerry City
1-0 @ 12.77%
2-1 @ 7.7%
2-0 @ 7.35%
3-1 @ 2.96%
3-0 @ 2.82%
3-2 @ 1.55%
Other @ 2.91%
Total : 38.06%
1-1 @ 13.37%
0-0 @ 11.1%
2-2 @ 4.03%
Other @ 0.58%
Total : 29.09%
0-1 @ 11.62%
1-2 @ 7.01%
0-2 @ 6.09%
1-3 @ 2.45%
0-3 @ 2.12%
2-3 @ 1.41%
Other @ 2.14%
Total : 32.83%

Head to Head
Mar 18, 2022 7.45pm
Derry
2-1
St Patrick's
Patching (4', 90+3')
McEleney (20'), Thomson (46')
Grivosti (47')
Oct 15, 2021 7.45pm
Derry
1-0
St Patrick's
Ogedi-Uzokwe (63')
Boyce (40'), Lafferty (75'), (90+5')
Lafferty (84')

Smith (28')
Coughlin (84')
Jul 9, 2021 7.45pm
St Patrick's
1-0
Derry
Forrester (24')
Lennon (35'), (90+3')
Lennon (57')

Malone (18'), Toal (87')
May 24, 2021 5.45pm
Derry
2-2
St Patrick's
Boyce (27'), Thomson (69')
Harkin (85'), Thomson (88')
Desmond (22'), King (84')
Apr 9, 2021 5.45pm
St Patrick's
2-0
Derry
Benson (60'), Burns (71')
Smith (57')

Koy Lupano (11'), (45+2')
Koy Lupano (33')
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Tables
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Shamrock RoversShamrock24164438152352
2DundalkDundalk251210336171946
3Derry CityDerry24128441231844
4St Patrick's AthleticSt Patrick's24106833221136
5Sligo RoversSligo249873327635
6Bohemians248883231132
7Shelbourne2394102328-531
8Drogheda UnitedDrogheda2669112541-1627
9Finn HarpsFinn Harps2536162245-2315
10University College DublinUCD2527161650-3413

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!