MX23RW : Sunday, July 3 13:41:35| >> :300:86500:86500:
May 23, 2022 at 7.45pm UK at Tolka Park
Shelbourne
2 - 0
UCD
Boyd (45+1' pen.), Moylan (46')
Boyd (40'), (90+2')
FT(HT: 1-0)

(84'), (90+4')
Coverage of the League of Ireland Premier clash between Shelbourne and University College Dublin.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Shamrock 2-0 Shelbourne
Friday, May 27 at 8pm in League of Ireland Premier
Next Game: Bohemians vs. Shelbourne
Friday, June 17 at 7.45pm in League of Ireland Premier
Last Game: UCD 1-1 Sligo
Friday, May 27 at 7.45pm in League of Ireland Premier
Next Game: St Patrick's vs. UCD
Friday, June 17 at 7.45pm in League of Ireland Premier

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Shelbourne win with a probability of 65.19%. A draw had a probability of 21.2% and a win for University College Dublin had a probability of 13.62%.

The most likely scoreline for a Shelbourne win was 1-0 with a probability of 13.59%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (12.96%) and 2-1 (9.51%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (9.98%), while for a University College Dublin win it was 0-1 (5.23%). The actual scoreline of 2-0 was predicted with a 13% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Shelbourne would win this match.

Result
ShelbourneDrawUniversity College Dublin
65.19% (1.054 1.05) 21.19% (-0.814 -0.81) 13.62% (-0.238 -0.24)
Both teams to score 44.27% (1.688 1.69)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
49.19% (2.651 2.65)50.81% (-2.65 -2.65)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
27.3% (2.288 2.29)72.7% (-2.286 -2.29)
Shelbourne Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
85.16% (1.23 1.23)14.85% (-1.228 -1.23)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
56.84% (2.297 2.3)43.16% (-2.294 -2.29)
University College Dublin Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
51.99% (1.25 1.25)48.01% (-1.249 -1.25)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
16.76% (0.902 0.9)83.24% (-0.899 -0.9)
Score Analysis
    Shelbourne 65.18%
    University College Dublin 13.62%
    Draw 21.19%
ShelbourneDrawUniversity College Dublin
1-0 @ 13.59% (-0.88 -0.88)
2-0 @ 12.96% (-0.27 -0.27)
2-1 @ 9.51% (0.147 0.15)
3-0 @ 8.25% (0.184 0.18)
3-1 @ 6.05% (0.342 0.34)
4-0 @ 3.93% (0.248 0.25)
4-1 @ 2.89% (0.277 0.28)
3-2 @ 2.22% (0.199 0.2)
5-0 @ 1.5% (0.153 0.15)
5-1 @ 1.1% (0.147 0.15)
4-2 @ 1.06% (0.135 0.14)
Other @ 2.12%
Total : 65.18%
1-1 @ 9.98% (-0.265 -0.27)
0-0 @ 7.13% (-0.79 -0.79)
2-2 @ 3.49% (0.174 0.17)
Other @ 0.59%
Total : 21.19%
0-1 @ 5.23% (-0.377 -0.38)
1-2 @ 3.66% (0.031 0.03)
0-2 @ 1.92% (-0.067 -0.07)
Other @ 2.82%
Total : 13.62%

How you voted: Shelbourne vs UCD

Shelbourne
75.0%
Draw
25.0%
University College Dublin
0.0%
8
Head to Head
Feb 28, 2022 7.45pm
UCD
0-0
Shelbourne

Verdon (36'), Keaney (47')

McManus (43'), O'Driscoll (47'), Ledwidge (47'), Ross Wilson (90+4'), Byrne (90+9')

Did you know...?
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Tables
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Shamrock RoversShamrock23163437142351
2DundalkDundalk21118231141741
3Derry CityDerry22117438211740
4St Patrick's AthleticSt Patrick's23105832211135
5Sligo RoversSligo228863124732
6Bohemians216872728-126
7Shelbourne2174101827-925
8Drogheda UnitedDrogheda215792235-1322
9Finn HarpsFinn Harps2126131737-2012
10University College DublinUCD2116141244-329

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!