MX23RW : Wednesday, April 24 08:21:07| >> :300:86500:86500:
AFC Wimbledon
Accrington Stanley
Barrow
Bradford City
Colchester United
Crawley Town
Crewe Alexandra
Doncaster Rovers
Forest Green Rovers
Gillingham
Grimsby Town
Harrogate Town
MK Dons
Mansfield Town
Morecambe
Newport County
Notts County
Salford City
Stockport County
Sutton United
Swindon Town
Tranmere Rovers
Walsall
Wrexham AFC
Morecambe
League Two | Gameweek 13
Mar 5, 2024 at 7.45pm UK
Mazuma Stadium
Crawley Town

Morecambe
1 - 0
Crawley

Slew (68')
Brown (8'), Khumbeni (45+1'), Songo'o (48'), Hiwula (90+2')
FT(HT: 0-0)

Wright (10'), Williams (28'), Darcy (73'), Orsi (90+4')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Tuesday's League Two clash between Morecambe and Crawley Town, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Crewe 2-3 Morecambe
Saturday, March 2 at 3pm in League Two
Last Game: Accrington 0-1 Crawley
Saturday, February 24 at 3pm in League Two

We said: Morecambe 1-1 Crawley Town

With an exceptional defensive record and lengthy recuperation period under their belts, Crawley can feel optimistic of avoiding a third successive loss against Morecambe, whose performances at home often leave a lot to be desired. However, the Shrimps can never be underestimated in the face of adversity, and we think that a contest as tight as the standings would suggest will end all square. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Morecambe win with a probability of 38.86%. A win for Crawley Town had a probability of 35.24% and a draw had a probability of 25.9%.

The most likely scoreline for a Morecambe win was 1-0 with a probability of 9.44%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.48%) and 2-0 (6.52%). The likeliest Crawley Town win was 0-1 (8.91%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.29%). The actual scoreline of 1-0 was predicted with a 9.4% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 1-0 win for Morecambe in this match.

Result
MorecambeDrawCrawley Town
38.86% (-0.323 -0.32) 25.9% (0.25 0.25) 35.24% (0.076999999999998 0.08)
Both teams to score 54.49% (-0.836 -0.84)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
50.2% (-1.078 -1.08)49.8% (1.082 1.08)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
28.19% (-0.972 -0.97)71.8% (0.97499999999999 0.97)
Morecambe Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
74.85% (-0.661 -0.66)25.15% (0.665 0.66)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
40.13% (-0.924 -0.92)59.87% (0.928 0.93)
Crawley Town Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
72.79% (-0.468 -0.47)27.2% (0.472 0.47)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
37.38% (-0.613 -0.61)62.62% (0.617 0.62)
Score Analysis
    Morecambe 38.86%
    Crawley Town 35.24%
    Draw 25.89%
MorecambeDrawCrawley Town
1-0 @ 9.44% (0.234 0.23)
2-1 @ 8.48% (-0.065 -0.06)
2-0 @ 6.52% (0.037 0.04)
3-1 @ 3.9% (-0.105 -0.11)
3-0 @ 3% (-0.041 -0.04)
3-2 @ 2.54% (-0.104 -0.1)
4-1 @ 1.35% (-0.063 -0.06)
4-0 @ 1.04% (-0.034 -0.03)
Other @ 2.59%
Total : 38.86%
1-1 @ 12.29% (0.14 0.14)
0-0 @ 6.84% (0.296 0.3)
2-2 @ 5.52% (-0.116 -0.12)
3-3 @ 1.1% (-0.06 -0.06)
Other @ 0.13%
Total : 25.89%
0-1 @ 8.91% (0.271 0.27)
1-2 @ 8% (-0.012 -0.01)
0-2 @ 5.8% (0.101 0.1)
1-3 @ 3.47% (-0.052 -0.05)
0-3 @ 2.52% (0.011 0.01)
2-3 @ 2.4% (-0.083 -0.08)
1-4 @ 1.13% (-0.033 -0.03)
Other @ 3.02%
Total : 35.24%

How you voted: Morecambe vs Crawley

Morecambe
44.4%
Draw
22.2%
Crawley Town
33.3%
9
Head to Head
Feb 3, 2024 3pm
Gameweek 31
Crawley
1-2
Morecambe
Forster (17')
Conroy (42'), Wright (78')
Garner (35', 84')
Tutonda (80'), Harrack (90+4')
Mar 2, 2021 6.30pm
Gameweek 33
Morecambe
3-1
Crawley
Stockton (5'), Mendes Gomes (59', 88')
Nadesan (13')
Oct 17, 2020 3pm
Gameweek 6
Crawley
4-0
Morecambe
Francomb (52'), Watters (67', 71'), Frost (77')
Francomb (54')
Apr 4, 2020 3pm
Nov 16, 2019 3pm
Gameweek 18
Crawley
1-1
Morecambe
Lubala (44' pen.)
Stockton (81')
Stockton (42'), Conlan (72')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
CStockport CountyStockport452711795464992
4MK Dons452381479641577
5Doncaster RoversDoncaster45217177166570
6Crewe AlexandraCrewe451913136864470
7BarrowBarrow451814136155668
8Crawley TownCrawley45207187167467
9Bradford CityBradford451812155758-166
10Walsall451811166868065
11Gillingham45189184455-1163
12AFC Wimbledon451614155950962
13Harrogate TownHarrogate451711175867-962
14Notts County45187208985461
15Tranmere RoversTranmere45176226666057
16Morecambe45179196478-1457
17Newport CountyNewport45167226172-1155
18Accrington StanleyAccrington45159215970-1154
19Swindon TownSwindon451411207480-653
20Salford City451311216480-1650
21Grimsby Town451116185772-1549
22Colchester UnitedColchester451111235879-2144
23Sutton UnitedSutton45914225580-2541
RForest Green RoversForest Green45109264378-3539


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!