MX23RW : Saturday, August 20 04:53:11| >> :300:86500:86500:
Aug 6, 2022 at 1.30am UK at Estadio Florencio Sola
Banfield
0 - 0
Patronato

Coronel (36'), Chavez (90+7')
FT

Acevedo (40'), Alvarez (50'), Nahuel Banega (87')
Alvarez (73')
Coverage of the Argentine Primera Division clash between Banfield and Patronato.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Estudiantes 0-0 Banfield
Saturday, July 30 at 10pm in Argentine Primera Division
Last Game: Patronato 3-0 Boca Juniors
Sunday, July 31 at 10pm in Argentine Primera Division

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Banfield win with a probability of 52.53%. A draw had a probability of 25.6% and a win for Patronato had a probability of 21.87%.

The most likely scoreline for a Banfield win was 1-0 with a probability of 13.4%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (10.37%) and 2-1 (9.32%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (12.04%), while for a Patronato win it was 0-1 (7.78%). The actual scoreline of 0-0 was predicted with an 8.7% likelihood.

Result
BanfieldDrawPatronato
52.53% (-0.171 -0.17) 25.6% (-0.010999999999999 -0.01) 21.87% (0.183 0.18)
Both teams to score 46.68% (0.252 0.25)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
44.24% (0.212 0.21)55.76% (-0.211 -0.21)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
23.11% (0.172 0.17)76.89% (-0.17100000000001 -0.17)
Banfield Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
78.73% (0.01700000000001 0.02)21.27% (-0.015999999999998 -0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
45.81% (0.024000000000001 0.02)54.19% (-0.022000000000006 -0.02)
Patronato Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
59.29% (0.307 0.31)40.71% (-0.307 -0.31)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
22.71% (0.276 0.28)77.29% (-0.27499999999999 -0.27)
Score Analysis
    Banfield 52.52%
    Patronato 21.87%
    Draw 25.59%
BanfieldDrawPatronato
1-0 @ 13.4% (-0.1 -0.1)
2-0 @ 10.37% (-0.07 -0.07)
2-1 @ 9.32% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
3-0 @ 5.35% (-0.037 -0.04)
3-1 @ 4.81% (0.0069999999999997 0.01)
3-2 @ 2.16% (0.022 0.02)
4-0 @ 2.07% (-0.014 -0.01)
4-1 @ 1.86% (0.0029999999999999 0)
Other @ 3.17%
Total : 52.52%
1-1 @ 12.04% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
0-0 @ 8.66% (-0.071 -0.07)
2-2 @ 4.19% (0.039 0.04)
Other @ 0.71%
Total : 25.59%
0-1 @ 7.78% (0.00099999999999945 0)
1-2 @ 5.41% (0.049 0.05)
0-2 @ 3.5% (0.03 0.03)
1-3 @ 1.62% (0.028 0.03)
2-3 @ 1.26% (0.022 0.02)
0-3 @ 1.05% (0.018 0.02)
Other @ 1.26%
Total : 21.87%

Head to Head
Apr 10, 2022 6pm
Patronato
0-1
Banfield

Mosevich (14'), Medina (43')
Galoppo (50')
Domingo (28'), Jeremias Perales (34'), Cabrera (62')
Aug 24, 2021 6.15pm
Patronato
1-1
Banfield
Delgadillo (38')
Kruspzky (15'), Magallanes (50'), Pardo (63')
Pons (78')
Alvarez (24'), Maldonado (29'), Quinteros (64'), Lollo (69')
Jan 26, 2020 8.35pm
Banfield
3-3
Patronato
Maldonado (53'), Arias (63'), Gomez (79')
Lollo (47'), Leyes (74')
Comas (24'), Tarragona (77'), Chimino (96' pen.)
Marin (6')
Sep 1, 2018 7.30pm
Banfield
1-0
Patronato
Kalinski (30')
Kalinski (61'), Datolo (67')

Pantaleone (39')
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Premier League
Championship
Scottish Premiership
La Liga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Eredivisie
Primeira Liga
League One
League Two
National League
National League North
National League South
Scottish Championship
Scottish League One
Scottish League Two
Turkish Super Lig
Belgian Pro League
Greek Superleague
Russian Premier League
Norwegian Eliteserien
Swedish Allsvenskan
Finnish Veikkausliiga
NIFL Premiership
Welsh Premier League
Belarusian Premier League
Segunda Division
Serie B
2.Bundesliga
Ligue 2
Major League Soccer
Brasileiro
Argentine Primera Division
Uruguayan Primera Division
Liga MX
Chinese Super League
J1 League
Premier League 2 - Div 1
Super League
Cincinnati Masters Quarter-Finals
12am
Auger-Aliassime
Coric
1.30am
Norrie
Alcaraz
Tables
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Racing ClubRacing1486025101530
2River PlateRiver Plate1492331121929
3Defensa y JusticiaDefensa147432619725
4Argentinos JuniorsArgentinos Jrs147432116525
5GimnasiaGimnasia147342420424
6Newell's Old BoysNewell's OB147251715223
7Sarmiento146351724-721
8BanfieldBanfield145451815319
9UnionUnion145271113-217
10San Lorenzo143651517-215
11Atletico TucumanTucuman142571323-1011
12TalleresTalleres14329921-1211
13Platense142481223-1110
14PatronatoPatronato1431101025-1510

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!