MX23RW : Wednesday, August 10 16:55:32| >> :300:86500:86500:
Jul 4, 2022 at 11pm UK at Estadio Marcelo Alberto Bielsa
Newell's OB
2 - 2
Patronato
Velazquez (7'), Sordo (43')
Manuel Garcia (39'), Ditta (40'), Cingolani (90+1')
FT(HT: 2-0)
Medina (55'), Lozano (90+4')
Cobos (26')
The Match
Preview
Sports Mole previews Monday's Argentine Primera Division clash between Newell's Old Boys and Patronato, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Estudiantes 0-2 Newell's OB
Saturday, June 25 at 10pm in Argentine Primera Division
Last Game: Patronato 3-1 Independiente
Monday, June 27 at 7.30pm in Argentine Primera Division

We said: Newell's Old Boys 2-0 Patronato

Even though Patronato are in good form as of late, which is coupled with the fact that they are in a desperate need for points, this could still prove to be difficult for them. Newell's Old Boys have been one of the most dominant teams in the league this season, and that should help them to pick up a victory here. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Newell's Old Boys win with a probability of 55.43%. A draw had a probability of 25.7% and a win for Patronato had a probability of 18.87%.

The most likely scoreline for a Newell's Old Boys win was 1-0 with a probability of 15.18%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (11.68%) and 2-1 (9.08%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (11.79%), while for a Patronato win it was 0-1 (7.67%). The actual scoreline of 2-2 was predicted with a 3.5% likelihood.

Result
Newell's Old BoysDrawPatronato
55.43% (-0.101 -0.1) 25.7% (0.041 0.04) 18.87% (0.059999999999999 0.06)
Both teams to score 42.44% (-0.009999999999998 -0.01)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
40.83% (-0.068000000000005 -0.07)59.17% (0.068000000000005 0.07)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
20.4% (-0.051000000000002 -0.05)79.6% (0.051999999999992 0.05)
Newell's Old Boys Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
78.55% (-0.067999999999998 -0.07)21.45% (0.067999999999998 0.07)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
45.52% (-0.105 -0.11)54.48% (0.106 0.11)
Patronato Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
54.03% (0.033999999999999 0.03)45.98% (-0.033000000000001 -0.03)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
18.3% (0.026 0.03)81.7% (-0.025000000000006 -0.03)
Score Analysis
    Newell's Old Boys 55.43%
    Patronato 18.87%
    Draw 25.69%
Newell's Old BoysDrawPatronato
1-0 @ 15.18% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
2-0 @ 11.68% (-0.02 -0.02)
2-1 @ 9.08% (-0.0069999999999997 -0.01)
3-0 @ 6% (-0.023 -0.02)
3-1 @ 4.66% (-0.013 -0.01)
4-0 @ 2.31% (-0.014 -0.01)
3-2 @ 1.81% (-0.004 -0)
4-1 @ 1.79% (-0.0090000000000001 -0.01)
Other @ 2.92%
Total : 55.43%
1-1 @ 11.79% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
0-0 @ 9.86% (0.025 0.03)
2-2 @ 3.53% (0.00099999999999989 0)
Other @ 0.51%
Total : 25.69%
0-1 @ 7.67% (0.026 0.03)
1-2 @ 4.58% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
0-2 @ 2.98% (0.013 0.01)
1-3 @ 1.19% (0.0030000000000001 0)
2-3 @ 0.91% (0.001 0)
Other @ 1.54%
Total : 18.87%

How you voted: Newell's OB vs Patronato

Newell's Old Boys
89.5%
Draw
5.3%
Patronato
5.3%
19
Head to Head
Apr 16, 2022 1.30am
Newell's OB
1-0
Patronato
Sordo (79')
Luciano (45+2'), Giani (70')

Cobos (22'), Castro (83'), Geminiani (89')
Aug 2, 2021 8.45pm
Patronato
0-0
Newell's OB

Geminiani (52'), Nahuel Banega (58'), Sosa (79')

Sforza (63'), Scocco (80')
Apr 18, 2021 12.15am
Oct 19, 2019 9.45pm
Patronato
1-3
Newell's OB
Tarragona (93')
Escudero (3'), Lemos (17'), Abero (80')
Salinas (19'), Albertengo (80'), Formica (83')
Gentiletti (3'), Gabrielli (84')
Dec 1, 2018 12.15am
Newell's OB
1-0
Patronato
Fertoli (55')
Fontanini (21'), Rivero (52')

Lemos (30'), Sperduti (45'), Barcelo (94')
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Tables
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Racing ClubRacing1486025101530
2River PlateRiver Plate1492331121929
3Defensa y JusticiaDefensa147432619725
4Argentinos JuniorsArgentinos Jrs147432116525
5GimnasiaGimnasia147342420424
6Newell's Old BoysNewell's OB147251715223
7Sarmiento146351724-721
8BanfieldBanfield145451815319
9UnionUnion145271113-217
10San Lorenzo143651517-215
11Atletico TucumanTucuman142571323-1011
12TalleresTalleres14329921-1211
13Platense142481223-1110
14PatronatoPatronato1431101025-1510

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!