MX23RW : Sunday, February 25 05:16:18| >> :300:86500:86500:
Uruguayan Primera Division | Gameweek 14
Dec 3, 2023 at 12.30am UK
Estadio Domingo Burgueno Miguel
Liverpool (Uruguay)
Maldonado
0 - 2
Liverpool

Rodriguez (31'), Alfaro (62'), Cotugno (72'), Cayetano (85')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Ocampo (77'), Rodriguez (86')
Britos (90+2')
Coverage of the Uruguayan Primera Division clash between Deportivo Maldonado and Liverpool.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Torque 5-1 Maldonado
Wednesday, November 29 at 12.15am in Uruguayan Primera Division
Last Game: Liverpool 2-0 Boston River
Wednesday, November 29 at 7.30pm in Uruguayan Primera Division

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Liverpool win with a probability of 42.11%. A win for Deportivo Maldonado had a probability of 29.3% and a draw had a probability of 28.6%.

The most likely scoreline for a Liverpool win was 0-1 with a probability of 13.36%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-2 (8.31%) and 1-2 (8.2%). The likeliest Deportivo Maldonado win was 1-0 (10.6%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (13.19%). The actual scoreline of 0-2 was predicted with an 8.3% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Liverpool would win this match.

Result
Deportivo MaldonadoDrawLiverpool
29.3% (0.464 0.46) 28.58% (-0.38 -0.38) 42.11% (-0.080000000000005 -0.08)
Both teams to score 44.64% (1.205 1.21)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
38.54% (1.395 1.4)61.45% (-1.393 -1.39)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
18.67% (1.024 1.02)81.33% (-1.022 -1.02)
Deportivo Maldonado Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
62.73% (1.144 1.14)37.27% (-1.142 -1.14)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
25.94% (1.112 1.11)74.06% (-1.109 -1.11)
Liverpool Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
71.16% (0.63800000000001 0.64)28.83% (-0.635 -0.64)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
35.31% (0.786 0.79)64.69% (-0.783 -0.78)
Score Analysis
    Deportivo Maldonado 29.3%
    Liverpool 42.11%
    Draw 28.57%
Deportivo MaldonadoDrawLiverpool
1-0 @ 10.6% (-0.23 -0.23)
2-1 @ 6.51% (0.179 0.18)
2-0 @ 5.23% (0.053 0.05)
3-1 @ 2.14% (0.122 0.12)
3-0 @ 1.72% (0.07 0.07)
3-2 @ 1.33% (0.098 0.1)
Other @ 1.76%
Total : 29.3%
1-1 @ 13.19% (-0.040000000000001 -0.04)
0-0 @ 10.74% (-0.58 -0.58)
2-2 @ 4.05% (0.18 0.18)
Other @ 0.6%
Total : 28.57%
0-1 @ 13.36% (-0.47 -0.47)
0-2 @ 8.31% (-0.14 -0.14)
1-2 @ 8.2% (0.118 0.12)
0-3 @ 3.45% (0.004 0)
1-3 @ 3.4% (0.107 0.11)
2-3 @ 1.68% (0.103 0.1)
0-4 @ 1.07% (0.02 0.02)
1-4 @ 1.06% (0.051 0.05)
Other @ 1.59%
Total : 42.11%

Head to Head
Jul 3, 2023 7pm
Gameweek 4
Liverpool
3-2
Maldonado
Lemos (38'), Barrios (70'), Rodriguez (76')
Perez (73')
Darias (12'), Toledo (26')
Toledo (45'), Nunez (56'), Piriz (68'), Darias (75')
May 7, 2023 2pm
Gameweek 14
Liverpool
4-2
Maldonado
Bentancourt (5' pen., 52'), Medina (27' pen.), Otormin (42')
Gonzalez (50'), Cantera (64' pen.)
Aug 28, 2022 2pm
Gameweek 5
Liverpool
1-1
Maldonado
Rivero (74')
Perez (42'), Rivero (55'), Vecino (80'), Medina (90+3')
Cantera (23' pen.)
Rodriguez (38'), Belloso (62'), Varela (80'), Reyes (85'), Darias (87')
Borges (25')
Jul 23, 2022 2.15pm
Gameweek 7
Liverpool
3-1
Maldonado
Medina (15'), Martirena (45+1'), Soria (90+5' pen.)
Martirena (66'), Vecino (77'), Rivero (83')
Borges (63')
Rodriguez (62'), Belloso (69')
Mar 4, 2022 11pm
Gameweek 5
Maldonado
1-0
Liverpool
Cantera (64')
Belloso (19'), Ferreira (43'), Cotugno (64'), Anselmo (90+1')

Medina (61')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!