MX23RW : Saturday, April 13 12:18:13| >> :300:86500:86500:
Uruguayan Primera Division | Gameweek 12
Nov 24, 2023 at 10pm UK
Estadio Monumental Luis Troccoli
Liverpool (Uruguay)

Cerro
0 - 1
Liverpool


Fernandez (65'), Nandin (88')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Meli (87')
Antoni (53'), Meli (90+5')
Coverage of the Uruguayan Primera Division clash between Cerro and Liverpool.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Torque 1-0 Cerro
Saturday, November 18 at 10pm in Uruguayan Primera Division
Last Game: Liverpool 2-3 Racing
Sunday, November 19 at 1pm in Uruguayan Primera Division

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Liverpool win with a probability of 46.13%. A draw had a probability of 28.2% and a win for Cerro had a probability of 25.67%.

The most likely scoreline for a Liverpool win was 0-1 with a probability of 14.31%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-2 (9.4%) and 1-2 (8.49%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (12.92%), while for a Cerro win it was 1-0 (9.84%). The actual scoreline of 0-1 was predicted with a 14.3% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 0-1 win for Liverpool in this match.

Result
CerroDrawLiverpool
25.67% (-0.016000000000002 -0.02) 28.2% (-0.010999999999999 -0.01) 46.13% (0.024000000000001 0.02)
Both teams to score 43.49% (0.012 0.01)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
38.19% (0.021999999999998 0.02)61.81% (-0.025000000000006 -0.03)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
18.4% (0.016999999999999 0.02)81.59% (-0.019999999999996 -0.02)
Cerro Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
59.47% (-0.0039999999999978 -0)40.53% (0.00099999999999767 0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
22.87% (-0.0020000000000024 -0)77.13% (-0.00099999999999056 -0)
Liverpool Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
73.13% (0.021000000000001 0.02)26.87% (-0.025000000000002 -0.03)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
37.82% (0.031999999999996 0.03)62.18% (-0.036000000000001 -0.04)
Score Analysis
    Cerro 25.67%
    Liverpool 46.13%
    Draw 28.19%
CerroDrawLiverpool
1-0 @ 9.84% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)
2-1 @ 5.84% (-0.0020000000000007 -0)
2-0 @ 4.44% (-0.0039999999999996 -0)
3-1 @ 1.76% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
3-0 @ 1.34% (-0.002 -0)
3-2 @ 1.16% (0.0010000000000001 0)
Other @ 1.31%
Total : 25.67%
1-1 @ 12.92%
0-0 @ 10.89% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
2-2 @ 3.84% (0.00099999999999989 0)
Other @ 0.55%
Total : 28.19%
0-1 @ 14.31%
0-2 @ 9.4% (0.0050000000000008 0.01)
1-2 @ 8.49% (0.0039999999999996 0)
0-3 @ 4.12% (0.0049999999999999 0)
1-3 @ 3.72% (0.004 0)
2-3 @ 1.68% (0.002 0)
0-4 @ 1.35% (0.0029999999999999 0)
1-4 @ 1.22% (0.002 0)
Other @ 1.83%
Total : 46.13%

Head to Head
Jul 8, 2023 4pm
Gameweek 5
Cerro
1-0
Liverpool
Franco (55')
Nandin (5'), Rodriguez (39'), Denis (90+2')

Lemos (36'), Napoli (83')
Apr 24, 2023 7.30pm
Gameweek 12
Liverpool
1-1
Cerro
Otormin (4')
Abero (76')
Feb 14, 2021 1pm
Gameweek 7
Cerro
1-1
Liverpool
Tancredi (25')
Tancredi (19'), Araujo (65'), Sosa (65'), (88')
Romero (63')
Diaz (69')
Oct 23, 2020 6.15pm
Gameweek 2
Liverpool
3-2
Cerro
Pereira (25'), Romero (90'), Ignacio Ramirez (90+1')
Ocampo (63'), Candido (83')
Paiva (30'), Cabrera (55' pen.)
Caceres (20'), Filgueira (90+5'), (90+7')
Aug 23, 2020 4.30pm
Gameweek 7
Liverpool
1-0
Cerro
Ocampo (54')
Candido (52')

Bentaberry (61'), Filgueira (81'), Moreira (82')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1PenarolPenarol76101431119
2ProgresoProgreso75201811717
3Boston RiverBoston River7430116515
4NacionalNacional7340105513
5Defensor SportingDefensor6321137611
6River PlateRiver Plate7322107311
7Racing de MontevideoRacing7223111108
8Cerro Largo722367-18
9DanubioDanubio722357-28
10LiverpoolLiverpool7142101007
11Deportivo MaldonadoMaldonado7214711-47
12CerroCerro7133915-66
13Montevideo WanderersWanderers7124410-65
14Miramar Misiones7043812-44
15Rampla JuniorsRampla6114413-94
16FenixFenix703449-53


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!