MX23RW : Saturday, February 24 02:37:26| >> :300:86500:86500:
Saudi Pro League | Gameweek 15
Nov 30, 2023 at 3pm UK
Prince Turki bin Abdul Aziz Stadium
Al Riyadh
0 - 0
Al Hazem

Al-Khaibari (56'), Toure (61')
FT

Ricardo (77')
Coverage of the Saudi Pro League clash between Al Riyadh and Al Hazem.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Al-Taawoun 1-2 Al Riyadh
Friday, November 24 at 3pm in Saudi Pro League
Last Game: Al Hazem 0-9 Al-Hilal
Saturday, November 25 at 3pm in Saudi Pro League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Al Riyadh win with a probability of 36.77%. A win for Al Hazem had a probability of 36.13% and a draw had a probability of 27.1%.

The most likely scoreline for an Al Riyadh win was 1-0 with a probability of 10.4%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.04%) and 2-0 (6.5%). The likeliest Al Hazem win was 0-1 (10.29%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.86%). The actual scoreline of 0-0 was predicted with an 8.3% likelihood.

Result
Al RiyadhDrawAl Hazem
36.77% (0.038000000000004 0.04) 27.09% (0.0019999999999989 0) 36.13% (-0.042000000000002 -0.04)
Both teams to score 50.62% (-0.012 -0.01)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
45.26% (-0.016999999999996 -0.02)54.73% (0.014999999999993 0.01)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
23.94% (-0.015000000000001 -0.02)76.05% (0.013000000000005 0.01)
Al Riyadh Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
71.34% (0.015000000000001 0.02)28.65% (-0.016999999999999 -0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
35.53% (0.019999999999996 0.02)64.47% (-0.022000000000006 -0.02)
Al Hazem Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
70.95% (-0.034000000000006 -0.03)29.04% (0.033000000000001 0.03)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
35.05% (-0.041000000000004 -0.04)64.95% (0.040999999999997 0.04)
Score Analysis
    Al Riyadh 36.77%
    Al Hazem 36.13%
    Draw 27.09%
Al RiyadhDrawAl Hazem
1-0 @ 10.4% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
2-1 @ 8.04% (0.0050000000000008 0.01)
2-0 @ 6.5% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
3-1 @ 3.35% (0.0029999999999997 0)
3-0 @ 2.71% (0.0050000000000003 0.01)
3-2 @ 2.07%
4-1 @ 1.05% (0.0010000000000001 0)
Other @ 2.66%
Total : 36.77%
1-1 @ 12.86% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
0-0 @ 8.32% (0.004999999999999 0)
2-2 @ 4.97% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
Other @ 0.94%
Total : 27.09%
0-1 @ 10.29%
1-2 @ 7.95% (-0.0069999999999997 -0.01)
0-2 @ 6.36% (-0.008 -0.01)
1-3 @ 3.28% (-0.0059999999999998 -0.01)
0-3 @ 2.62% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
2-3 @ 2.05% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
1-4 @ 1.01% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
Other @ 2.57%
Total : 36.13%

rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Al-HilalAl-Hilal20182062105256
2Al-Nassr20161357243349
3Al-AhliAl-Ahli20124443222140
4Al-TaawounAl-Taawoun21115536241238
5Al Ittihad20104639261334
6Damac218763627931
7Al Fateh218673529630
8Al Ettifaq207762422228
9Al WahdaAl Wahda2082103235-326
10Al ShababAl Shabab206682025-524
11Al Okhdood2172121730-1323
12Al Khaleej2064102330-722
13Al Fayha205782232-1022
14Al RaedAl Raed2155112635-920
15Al Riyadh2155111840-2220
16Al Tai2053122140-1918
17Abha2043132353-3015
18Al Hazem2027112050-3013

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!