MX23RW : Sunday, April 14 20:46:00| >> :300:86500:86500:
Croatian 1. HNL | Gameweek 25
Mar 3, 2024 at 4.30pm UK
Stadion Gradski vrt
Dinamo Zagreb

Osijek
1 - 1
Dinamo Zagreb

Bukvic (26')
Cokaj (52'), Zekic (53'), Mierez (87')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Kulenovic (90+4')
Jakirovic (0'), Kulenovic (87'), Petkovic (90+11')
Coverage of the Croatian 1. HNL clash between Osijek and Dinamo Zagreb.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: NK Lokomotiva 1-1 Osijek
Friday, February 23 at 4pm in Croatian 1. HNL

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Dinamo Zagreb win with a probability of 44.53%. A win for Osijek had a probability of 29.37% and a draw had a probability of 26.1%.

The most likely scoreline for a Dinamo Zagreb win was 0-1 with a probability of 11%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (9.01%) and 0-2 (7.99%). The likeliest Osijek win was 1-0 (8.55%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.41%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with a 12.4% likelihood.

Result
OsijekDrawDinamo Zagreb
29.37% (0.094999999999999 0.09) 26.1% (0.019000000000002 0.02) 44.53% (-0.115 -0.12)
Both teams to score 51.78% (-0.0049999999999955 -0)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
47.62% (-0.031999999999996 -0.03)52.37% (0.030000000000001 0.03)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
25.94% (-0.030000000000001 -0.03)74.06% (0.027000000000001 0.03)
Osijek Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
67.62% (0.055999999999997 0.06)32.38% (-0.058 -0.06)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
31.1% (0.061 0.06)68.89% (-0.063000000000002 -0.06)
Dinamo Zagreb Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
76.57% (-0.070000000000007 -0.07)23.42% (0.068999999999999 0.07)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
42.57% (-0.1 -0.1)57.42% (0.098999999999997 0.1)
Score Analysis
    Osijek 29.37%
    Dinamo Zagreb 44.52%
    Draw 26.1%
OsijekDrawDinamo Zagreb
1-0 @ 8.55% (0.023000000000001 0.02)
2-1 @ 7% (0.016 0.02)
2-0 @ 4.82% (0.02 0.02)
3-1 @ 2.63% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
3-2 @ 1.91% (0.0030000000000001 0)
3-0 @ 1.81% (0.01 0.01)
Other @ 2.64%
Total : 29.37%
1-1 @ 12.41% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
0-0 @ 7.59% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)
2-2 @ 5.08% (0.00099999999999945 0)
3-3 @ 0.92%
Other @ 0.1%
Total : 26.1%
0-1 @ 11% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
1-2 @ 9.01% (-0.010999999999999 -0.01)
0-2 @ 7.99% (-0.021999999999999 -0.02)
1-3 @ 4.36% (-0.014 -0.01)
0-3 @ 3.87% (-0.018 -0.02)
2-3 @ 2.46% (-0.004 -0)
1-4 @ 1.58% (-0.0090000000000001 -0.01)
0-4 @ 1.4% (-0.01 -0.01)
Other @ 2.86%
Total : 44.52%

Head to Head
Nov 25, 2023 4.30pm
Gameweek 16
Dinamo Zagreb
2-1
Osijek
Bulat (24'), Vidovic (90')
Matkovic (75')
Grzan (8'), Lovric (34'), Drambayev (65'), (90'), Brlek (90')
Sep 3, 2023 8.05pm
Gameweek 7
Osijek
2-3
Dinamo Zagreb
Mierez (7'), Bukvic (46')
Bukvic (25'), Tomas (26'), Lovric (36'), Caktas (45+2'), Guedes (53')
Madatov (70'), Petkovic (87' pen., 90+9')
Peric (58')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Result
Ruud
Tsitsipas
1 4
6 6
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1HNK RijekaRijeka30215459203968
2Dinamo Zagreb29196454233163
3Hajduk Split30174940202055
4Osijek30129951391245
5NK Lokomotiva301014641311044
6GoricaGorica3098132937-835
7NK VarazdinVarazdin29712103239-733
8Slaven Koprivnica3086163655-1930
9NK Istra 1961Istra 196130610142549-2428
10Rudes3014251367-547


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!