MX23RW : Wednesday, June 29 01:19:19| >> :300:86500:86500:
Angers
Brest logo
Clermont Foot
Lens logo
Lille
Lorient logo
Lyon
Marseille
Monaco
Montpellier
Nantes
Nice
PSG logo
Reims
Rennes
Strasbourg
Toulouse
Troyes
May 21, 2022 at 8pm UK at Stade Auguste Delaune
Reims
2 - 3
Nice
Ekitike (9'), Doumbia (17')
FT(HT: 2-0)
Delort (75' pen., 77', 82')
Dante (25'), Brahimi (90+2')
The Match
Preview
Sports Mole previews Saturday's Ligue 1 clash between Reims and Nice, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Reims 2-3 Nice
Saturday, May 21 at 8pm in Ligue 1
Last Game: Reims 2-3 Nice
Saturday, May 21 at 8pm in Ligue 1

We said: Reims 0-1 Nice

Nice's team spirit will have been thoroughly tested by a fortnight in which they lost the Coupe de France final and then fell out of the fight for the Ligue 1 podium. They have also not drawn any of their last eight games and we are backing that all-or-nothing streak to continue with a win here. Whether or not that will prove to be enough for a European spot remains to be seen. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Nice win with a probability of 37.03%. A win for Reims had a probability of 34.66% and a draw had a probability of 28.3%.

The most likely scoreline for a Nice win was 0-1 with a probability of 11.72%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (7.79%) and 0-2 (6.9%). The likeliest Reims win was 1-0 (11.25%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (13.24%). The actual scoreline of 2-3 was predicted with a 1.7% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole and our data analysis both correctly predicted that Nice would win this match.

Result
ReimsDrawNice
34.66% (-0.028000000000006 -0.03) 28.31% (0.048000000000002 0.05) 37.03% (-0.018999999999998 -0.02)
Both teams to score 46.81% (-0.141 -0.14)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
40.56% (-0.172 -0.17)59.44% (0.173 0.17)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
20.19% (-0.133 -0.13)79.81% (0.134 0.13)
Reims Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
67.67% (-0.108 -0.11)32.33% (0.107 0.11)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
31.16% (-0.123 -0.12)68.84% (0.124 0.12)
Nice Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
69.18% (-0.097999999999999 -0.1)30.82% (0.099 0.1)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
32.91% (-0.116 -0.12)67.09% (0.11699999999999 0.12)
Score Analysis
    Reims 34.66%
    Nice 37.02%
    Draw 28.31%
ReimsDrawNice
1-0 @ 11.25% (0.039999999999999 0.04)
2-1 @ 7.48% (-0.015 -0.01)
2-0 @ 6.35% (0.0040000000000004 0)
3-1 @ 2.81% (-0.014 -0.01)
3-0 @ 2.39% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
3-2 @ 1.66% (-0.013 -0.01)
Other @ 2.72%
Total : 34.66%
1-1 @ 13.24% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
0-0 @ 9.96% (0.065000000000001 0.07)
2-2 @ 4.4% (-0.021 -0.02)
Other @ 0.71%
Total : 28.31%
0-1 @ 11.72% (0.040000000000001 0.04)
1-2 @ 7.79% (-0.014 -0.01)
0-2 @ 6.9% (0.0070000000000006 0.01)
1-3 @ 3.06% (-0.014 -0.01)
0-3 @ 2.71% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
2-3 @ 1.73% (-0.013 -0.01)
Other @ 3.11%
Total : 37.02%

How you voted: Reims vs Nice

Reims
16.0%
Draw
16.0%
Nice
68.0%
50
Head to Head
Aug 8, 2021 2pm
Apr 11, 2021 2pm
Dec 6, 2020 4pm
Reims
0-0
Nice

Dia (59')

Boudaoui (16'), da Silva (85')
Feb 5, 2020 6pm
Nov 3, 2019 4pm
Nice
2-0
Reims
Cyprien (32'), Herelle (41')
Atal (16')

Doumbia (26'), Romao (33')
Doumbia (26')

Did you know...?
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Tables
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Ajaccio00000000
2Angers00000000
3Auxerre00000000
4Brest00000000
5Clermont00000000
6Lens00000000
7Lille00000000
8Lorient00000000
9MonacoMonaco00000000
10Montpellier HSCMontpellier00000000
11NantesNantes00000000
12Nice00000000
13Lyon00000000
14Marseille00000000
15Paris Saint-GermainPSG00000000
16Reims00000000
17Rennes00000000
18StrasbourgStrasbourg00000000
19Toulouse00000000
20Troyes00000000

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!