MX23RW : Friday, May 27 09:44:06| >> :300:86500:86500:
Angers
Bordeaux
Brest logo
Clermont Foot
Lens logo
Lille
Lorient logo
Lyon
Marseille
Metz logo
Monaco
Montpellier
Nantes
Nice
PSG logo
Reims
Rennes
Saint-Etienne
Strasbourg
Troyes
May 14, 2022 at 8pm UK at Stade Geoffroy-Guichard
St Etienne
1 - 2
Reims
Mangala (12')
Mangala (8')
FT(HT: 1-1)
Munetsi (2'), Doumbia (61')
The Match
Preview
Sports Mole previews Saturday's Ligue 1 clash between Saint-Etienne and Reims, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Saint-Etienne win with a probability of 37.83%. A win for Reims had a probability of 36.07% and a draw had a probability of 26.1%.

The most likely scoreline for a Saint-Etienne win was 1-0 with a probability of 9.5%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.33%) and 2-0 (6.38%). The likeliest Reims win was 0-1 (9.23%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.4%). The actual scoreline of 1-2 was predicted with an 8.1% likelihood.

Result
Saint-EtienneDrawReims
37.83% (-0.020999999999994 -0.02) 26.1% (-0.0079999999999991 -0.01) 36.07% (0.030999999999999 0.03)
Both teams to score 53.88% (0.038000000000004 0.04)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
49.39% (0.045999999999999 0.05)50.61% (-0.045000000000002 -0.05)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
27.47% (0.039999999999999 0.04)72.52% (-0.039000000000001 -0.04)
Saint-Etienne Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
73.91% (0.010000000000005 0.01)26.09% (-0.0079999999999991 -0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
38.85% (0.011999999999993 0.01)61.14% (-0.010000000000005 -0.01)
Reims Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
72.9% (0.040999999999997 0.04)27.1% (-0.039000000000001 -0.04)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
37.52% (0.052 0.05)62.48% (-0.051000000000002 -0.05)
Score Analysis
    Saint-Etienne 37.83%
    Reims 36.07%
    Draw 26.09%
Saint-EtienneDrawReims
1-0 @ 9.5% (-0.015000000000001 -0.02)
2-1 @ 8.33% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
2-0 @ 6.38% (-0.0089999999999995 -0.01)
3-1 @ 3.73%
3-0 @ 2.86% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
3-2 @ 2.44% (0.0029999999999997 0)
4-1 @ 1.25% (0.0010000000000001 0)
4-0 @ 0.96% (-0.001 -0)
Other @ 2.38%
Total : 37.83%
1-1 @ 12.4%
0-0 @ 7.07% (-0.012 -0.01)
2-2 @ 5.44% (0.0050000000000008 0.01)
3-3 @ 1.06% (0.0029999999999999 0)
Other @ 0.12%
Total : 26.09%
0-1 @ 9.23% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
1-2 @ 8.1% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
0-2 @ 6.03% (0.0019999999999998 0)
1-3 @ 3.53% (0.0070000000000001 0.01)
0-3 @ 2.62% (0.004 0)
2-3 @ 2.37% (0.0049999999999999 0)
1-4 @ 1.15% (0.004 0)
Other @ 3.05%
Total : 36.07%

How you voted: St Etienne vs Reims

Saint-Etienne
68.8%
Draw
15.6%
Reims
15.6%
32
Head to Head
Dec 11, 2021 8pm
Reims
2-0
St Etienne
Bilal Toure (23' pen.), Mbuku (89')
Konan (53'), Faes (54')

Macon (67'), Khazri (79')
Bouanga (45+1')
Feb 20, 2021 12pm
St Etienne
1-1
Reims
Abi (89')
Bilal Toure (72')
Mbuku (79'), Doumbia (89')
Jan 9, 2021 8pm
Reims
3-1
St Etienne
Dia (12' pen., 37'), Cafaro (58')
Cassama (14'), Mbuku (32')
Abi (72')
Boudebouz (11'), Puel (26'), Nordin (43'), Moulin (58'), Bouanga (69')
Feb 23, 2020 2pm
Dec 8, 2019 2pm
Reims
3-1
St Etienne
Oudin (10'), Dia (67'), Doumbia (92')
Foket (33'), Kamara (89')
Hamouma (59')
Aholou (55'), Bouanga (64')

Did you know...?
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Tables
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
CParis Saint-GermainPSG38268490365486
2Marseille38218963382571
3MonacoMonaco38209965402569
4Rennes382061282404266
5Nice382071152361666
6StrasbourgStrasbourg381712960431763
7Lens3817111062481462
8Lyon3817111066511561
9NantesNantes381510135548755
10Lille381413114848055
11Brest38139164957-848
12Reims381113144344-146
13Montpellier HSCMontpellier38127194961-1243
14Angers381011174455-1141
15Troyes38911183753-1638
16Lorient38812183563-2836
17Clermont3899203869-3136
18Saint-EtienneSt Etienne38711204277-3532
19Metz38613193569-3431
20Bordeaux38613195291-3931

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!