MX23RW : Tuesday, June 25 14:47:51| >> :300:86500:86500:
Ukrainian Premier League | Gameweek 29
May 19, 2024 at 11am UK
Tsentralnyi miskyi Stadion

Cherkasy
2 - 1
Luhansk

Salihu (52'), Oliynyk (87')
Jashari (36'), Pasich (77')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Yatsyk (19')
Micin (25'), Slesar (29'), Aziangbe (66'), Butko (75')
Coverage of the Ukrainian Premier League clash between LNZ Cherkasy and Zorya Luhansk.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Kovalivka 1-3 Cherkasy
Monday, May 13 at 2.15pm in Ukrainian Premier League
Last Game: Luhansk 1-1 Veres
Monday, May 13 at 4pm in Ukrainian Premier League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a LNZ Cherkasy win with a probability of 38.07%. A win for Zorya Luhansk had a probability of 35.03% and a draw had a probability of 26.9%.

The most likely scoreline for a LNZ Cherkasy win was 1-0 with a probability of 10.43%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.24%) and 2-0 (6.72%). The likeliest Zorya Luhansk win was 0-1 (9.92%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.78%). The actual scoreline of 2-1 was predicted with an 8.2% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that LNZ Cherkasy would win this match.

Result
LNZ CherkasyDrawZorya Luhansk
38.07% (0.011000000000003 0.01) 26.9%35.03% (-0.009999999999998 -0.01)
Both teams to score 51.17%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
45.98%54.02% (0.00099999999999767 0)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
24.54% (0.0030000000000001 0)75.45% (-0.0010000000000048 -0)
LNZ Cherkasy Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
72.44% (0.007000000000005 0.01)27.55% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
36.93% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)63.07% (-0.0080000000000027 -0.01)
Zorya Luhansk Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
70.63% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)29.37% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
34.64% (-0.007000000000005 -0.01)65.36% (0.0079999999999956 0.01)
Score Analysis
    LNZ Cherkasy 38.07%
    Zorya Luhansk 35.03%
    Draw 26.9%
LNZ CherkasyDrawZorya Luhansk
1-0 @ 10.43%
2-1 @ 8.24% (0.00099999999999945 0)
2-0 @ 6.72% (0.0030000000000001 0)
3-1 @ 3.54% (0.0010000000000003 0)
3-0 @ 2.89% (0.00099999999999989 0)
3-2 @ 2.17%
4-1 @ 1.14% (0.0010000000000001 0)
4-0 @ 0.93% (0.001 0)
Other @ 2.01%
Total : 38.07%
1-1 @ 12.78%
0-0 @ 8.09%
2-2 @ 5.05%
Other @ 0.98%
Total : 26.9%
0-1 @ 9.92% (-0.0020000000000007 -0)
1-2 @ 7.83% (-0.0020000000000007 -0)
0-2 @ 6.07% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
1-3 @ 3.2% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
0-3 @ 2.48% (-0.0020000000000002 -0)
2-3 @ 2.06%
1-4 @ 0.98% (-0.001 -0)
Other @ 2.5%
Total : 35.03%

Head to Head
Nov 12, 2023 12pm
Gameweek 14
Luhansk
1-2
Cherkasy
Alefirenko (88')
Snurnitsyn (62'), Dryshliuk (63'), Aziangbe (76'), Horbach (90+2')
Pasich (6', 89')
Nasonov (74'), Penkov (90+2')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Sunday, July 14
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Germany Germany32107
Q Switzerland Switzerland31205
3 Hungary Hungary31023
4 Scotland flag Scotland30121

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Spain Spain33009
Q Italy Italy31114
3 Croatia Croatia30212
4 Albania national flag Albania30121

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
Q England flag England21104
2 Denmark Denmark20202
3 Slovenia Slovenia20202
4 Serbia Serbia20111

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Netherlands Netherlands21104
Q France France21104
3 Austria Austria21013
4 Poland Poland20020

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Romania Romania21013
2 Belgium Belgium21013
3 Slovakia Slovakia21013
4 Ukraine Ukraine21013

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Portugal Portugal22006
2 Turkey Turkey21013
3 Czech Republic Czech Republic20111
4 Georgia Georgia20111


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!