MX23RW : Saturday, May 18 11:14:06| >> :300:86500:86500:
Oleksandriya
Ukrainian Premier League | Gameweek 25
Apr 21, 2024 at 1.30pm UK
KSK Nika

Oleksandriya
1 - 2
Cherkasy

Kopyna (16')
FT(HT: 1-1)
Naumets (45+1'), Rocha (82')
Muravskyi (12'), Khoblenko (37')
Coverage of the Ukrainian Premier League clash between FC Oleksandriya and LNZ Cherkasy.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Oleksandriya 2-2 Obolon
Wednesday, April 17 at 4pm in Ukrainian Premier League
Last Game: Cherkasy 1-0 Veres
Monday, April 15 at 1.30pm in Ukrainian Premier League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a FC Oleksandriya win with a probability of 37.33%. A win for LNZ Cherkasy had a probability of 34.58% and a draw had a probability of 28.1%.

The most likely scoreline for a FC Oleksandriya win was 1-0 with a probability of 11.56%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (7.89%) and 2-0 (6.92%). The likeliest LNZ Cherkasy win was 0-1 (11.02%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (13.18%). The actual scoreline of 1-2 was predicted with a 7.5% likelihood.

Result
FC OleksandriyaDrawLNZ Cherkasy
37.33% (-0.406 -0.41) 28.09% (0.114 0.11) 34.58% (0.295 0.3)
Both teams to score 47.46% (-0.299 -0.3)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
41.37% (-0.386 -0.39)58.63% (0.387 0.39)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
20.81% (-0.302 -0.3)79.18% (0.304 0.3)
FC Oleksandriya Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
69.77% (-0.437 -0.44)30.23% (0.438 0.44)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
33.6% (-0.527 -0.53)66.4% (0.52799999999999 0.53)
LNZ Cherkasy Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
68.03% (-0.0010000000000048 -0)31.97% (0.0030000000000001 0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
31.57% (-0.0039999999999978 -0)68.43% (0.0049999999999955 0)
Score Analysis
    FC Oleksandriya 37.33%
    LNZ Cherkasy 34.58%
    Draw 28.08%
FC OleksandriyaDrawLNZ Cherkasy
1-0 @ 11.56% (0.030000000000001 0.03)
2-1 @ 7.89% (-0.076000000000001 -0.08)
2-0 @ 6.92% (-0.066 -0.07)
3-1 @ 3.15% (-0.069 -0.07)
3-0 @ 2.76% (-0.06 -0.06)
3-2 @ 1.79% (-0.04 -0.04)
4-1 @ 0.94% (-0.032 -0.03)
Other @ 2.33%
Total : 37.33%
1-1 @ 13.18% (0.029999999999999 0.03)
0-0 @ 9.66% (0.141 0.14)
2-2 @ 4.5% (-0.044 -0.04)
Other @ 0.74%
Total : 28.08%
0-1 @ 11.02% (0.16 0.16)
1-2 @ 7.52% (0.018 0.02)
0-2 @ 6.28% (0.09 0.09)
1-3 @ 2.86% (0.0070000000000001 0.01)
0-3 @ 2.39% (0.034 0.03)
2-3 @ 1.71% (-0.016 -0.02)
Other @ 2.8%
Total : 34.58%

Head to Head
Oct 7, 2023 2.15pm
Gameweek 10
Cherkasy
0-0
Oleksandriya
Pasich (38'), Kovalev (77')
Loginov (20'), Kravchenko (54')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Shakhtar DonetskShakhtar28224262214170
2Dynamo Kiev28203567264163
3Kryvbas Kryvyi RihKryvbas Kryvyi28166647272054
4Dnipro-1Dnipro-128139637261148
5Rukh Lviv281113441291246
6Polissya ZhytomyrPolissya2813783427746
7LNZ CherkasyCherkasy2898112833-535
8Chornomorets OdesaChornomorets28102163843-532
9Zorya LuhanskLuhansk28711102834-632
10FC OleksandriyaOleksandriya2879122536-1130
11Vorskla PoltavaVorskla2886142744-1730
12Kolos KovalivkaKovalivka28611111928-929
13Obolon KyivObolon28511121735-1826
14Veres2859142743-1624
15Minai28410142445-2122
16Metalist Kharkiv2857162852-2422


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!