MX23RW : Sunday, April 14 19:53:37| >> :300:86500:86500:
Serie B | Gameweek 26
Feb 24, 2024 at 3.15pm UK
Arena Garibaldi - Stadio Romeo Anconetani
Venezia

Pisa
1 - 2
Venezia

Bonfanti (68')
Marin (57'), Barbieri (74')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Pohjanpalo (62'), Olivieri (90+2')
Pierini (21'), Vanoli (22'), Zampano (23'), Grandi (48'), Sverko (82')
Coverage of the Serie B clash between Pisa and Venezia.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Parma 3-2 Pisa
Saturday, February 17 at 1pm in Serie B
Last Game: Venezia 2-2 Modena
Sunday, February 18 at 3.15pm in Serie B

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Pisa win with a probability of 39.72%. A win for Venezia has a probability of 34.07% and a draw has a probability of 26.2%.

The most likely scoreline for a Pisa win is 1-0 with a probability of 9.97%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 2-1 (8.55%) and 2-0 (6.83%). The likeliest Venezia win is 0-1 (9.09%), while for a drawn scoreline it is 1-1 (12.46%).

Result
PisaDrawVenezia
39.72% (-0.687 -0.69) 26.21% (-0.202 -0.2) 34.07% (0.889 0.89)
Both teams to score 53.25% (0.857 0.86)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
48.7% (1.003 1)51.3% (-1.004 -1)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
26.87% (0.87 0.87)73.13% (-0.869 -0.87)
Pisa Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
74.62% (0.092999999999989 0.09)25.38% (-0.093 -0.09)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
39.82% (0.126 0.13)60.18% (-0.126 -0.13)
Venezia Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
71.36% (1.061 1.06)28.64% (-1.06 -1.06)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
35.55% (1.307 1.31)64.45% (-1.307 -1.31)
Score Analysis
    Pisa 39.72%
    Venezia 34.07%
    Draw 26.2%
PisaDrawVenezia
1-0 @ 9.97% (-0.374 -0.37)
2-1 @ 8.55% (-0.044 -0.04)
2-0 @ 6.83% (-0.242 -0.24)
3-1 @ 3.91% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
3-0 @ 3.12% (-0.101 -0.1)
3-2 @ 2.44% (0.065 0.07)
4-1 @ 1.34%
4-0 @ 1.07% (-0.032 -0.03)
Other @ 2.49%
Total : 39.72%
1-1 @ 12.46% (-0.1 -0.1)
0-0 @ 7.27% (-0.297 -0.3)
2-2 @ 5.34% (0.128 0.13)
3-3 @ 1.02% (0.056 0.06)
Other @ 0.12%
Total : 26.2%
0-1 @ 9.09% (-0.096 -0.1)
1-2 @ 7.79% (0.167 0.17)
0-2 @ 5.68% (0.108 0.11)
1-3 @ 3.25% (0.163 0.16)
0-3 @ 2.37% (0.112 0.11)
2-3 @ 2.23% (0.117 0.12)
1-4 @ 1.02% (0.079 0.08)
Other @ 2.66%
Total : 34.07%

Head to Head
Oct 29, 2023 3.15pm
Gameweek 11
Venezia
2-1
Pisa
Pierini (31'), Johnsen (74')
Bertinato (3'), Dembele (80')
Valoti (6' pen.)
Leverbe (8'), Barbieri (17'), Hermannsson (50'), Moreo (90+3')
Feb 17, 2023 7.30pm
Gameweek 25
Pisa
1-1
Venezia
Gliozzi (74' pen.)
Candela (17')
Sep 17, 2022 1pm
Gameweek 6
Venezia
1-1
Pisa
Gliozzi (44')
May 4, 2021 1pm
Gameweek 36
Pisa
2-2
Venezia
Marconi (37' pen.), Marsura (42')
Caracciolo (9'), De Vitis (51'), Sibilli (72'), Mazzitelli (86'), Meroni (90+3')
Gucher (90+5')
Maleh (77'), Forte (90+2' pen.)
Crnigoj (61'), Ferrarini (90+3')
Jan 4, 2021 2pm
Gameweek 17
Venezia
1-1
Pisa
Svoboda (83')
Aramu (33'), Fiordilino (41'), Ceccaroni (58')
Marconi (39')
Marin (45'), Lisi (54'), Caracciolo (72'), De Vitis (90')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Result
Ruud
Tsitsipas
1 4
6 6
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Parma33209459322769
2Como33197749351464
3VeneziaVenezia33187860382261
4Cremonese33178843281559
5CatanzaroCatanzaro331671053421155
6Palermo331491058481051
7Brescia331112103835345
8Sampdoria33137134748-144
9Pisa331110124445-143
10Cittadella331110123740-343
11SudtirolSudtirol33119134041-142
12Reggiana3381693438-440
13Modena33815103744-739
14Cosenza CalcioCosenza33812133538-336
15Ternana3399153845-736
16BariBari33714123242-1035
17SpeziaSpezia33714123146-1535
18AscoliAscoli33712143338-533
19FeralpiSaloFeralpiSalo3387183854-1631
20Lecco3368193160-2926


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!