MX23RW : Wednesday, June 29 01:41:02| >> :300:86500:86500:
May 21, 2022 at 2pm UK at Friends Arena, Solna, Stockholm
AIK
2 - 2
Sirius
Larsson (43'), Otieno (45+2')
FT(HT: 2-2)
Kouakou (22'), Karlsson Lagemyr (39')
Coverage of the Swedish Allsvenskan clash between AIK Fotboll and Sirius.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Helsingborg 1-2 AIK
Sunday, May 29 at 4.30pm in Swedish Allsvenskan
Next Game: Degerfors vs. AIK
Sunday, June 26 at 2pm in Swedish Allsvenskan
Last Game: Hacken 4-3 Sirius
Saturday, May 28 at 4pm in Swedish Allsvenskan
Next Game: Sirius vs. Goteborg
Monday, June 27 at 6pm in Swedish Allsvenskan

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a AIK Fotboll win with a probability of 56.94%. A draw had a probability of 23.2% and a win for Sirius had a probability of 19.86%.

The most likely scoreline for an AIK Fotboll win was 1-0 with a probability of 11.64%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (10.35%) and 2-1 (9.81%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (11.03%), while for a Sirius win it was 0-1 (6.2%). The actual scoreline of 2-2 was predicted with a 4.6% likelihood.

Result
AIK FotbollDrawSirius
56.94% (-0.583 -0.58) 23.19% (-0.071999999999999 -0.07) 19.86% (0.648 0.65)
Both teams to score 50.89% (1.26 1.26)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
51.28% (1.146 1.15)48.71% (-1.151 -1.15)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
29.17% (1.032 1.03)70.82% (-1.037 -1.04)
AIK Fotboll Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
83.11% (0.2 0.2)16.88% (-0.206 -0.21)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
53.08% (0.362 0.36)46.91% (-0.366 -0.37)
Sirius Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
61.23% (1.369 1.37)38.77% (-1.375 -1.38)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
24.49% (1.275 1.28)75.5% (-1.28 -1.28)
Score Analysis
    AIK Fotboll 56.93%
    Sirius 19.86%
    Draw 23.19%
AIK FotbollDrawSirius
1-0 @ 11.64% (-0.47 -0.47)
2-0 @ 10.35% (-0.35 -0.35)
2-1 @ 9.81% (0.041 0.04)
3-0 @ 6.14% (-0.164 -0.16)
3-1 @ 5.82% (0.064 0.06)
3-2 @ 2.76% (0.13 0.13)
4-0 @ 2.73% (-0.054 -0.05)
4-1 @ 2.59% (0.046 0.05)
4-2 @ 1.23% (0.066 0.07)
5-0 @ 0.97% (-0.012 -0.01)
5-1 @ 0.92% (0.023 0.02)
Other @ 1.97%
Total : 56.93%
1-1 @ 11.03% (-0.030000000000001 -0.03)
0-0 @ 6.54% (-0.315 -0.32)
2-2 @ 4.65% (0.189 0.19)
Other @ 0.97%
Total : 23.19%
0-1 @ 6.2% (-0.06 -0.06)
1-2 @ 5.23% (0.178 0.18)
0-2 @ 2.94% (0.081 0.08)
1-3 @ 1.65% (0.115 0.12)
2-3 @ 1.47% (0.112 0.11)
0-3 @ 0.93% (0.059 0.06)
Other @ 1.45%
Total : 19.86%

Head to Head
Dec 4, 2021 2pm
AIK
4-2
Sirius
Stefanelli (25', 45+2'), Papagiannopoulos (47'), Goitom (90+2')
Stahl (13'), Kouakou (21')
Sylisufaj (90+1')
Aug 16, 2021 6pm
Sirius
0-1
AIK

Shabani (36'), Sylisufaj (81')
Radulovic (89')
Lustig (39'), Larsson (60'), Ring (90+2')
Oct 29, 2020 6pm
Sirius
0-0
AIK

Sugita (24'), Ekdal (65'), Girmai (84')

Kofi Adu (29'), Larsson (88')
Jul 15, 2020 6pm
AIK
1-0
Sirius
Goitom (75')
Hussein (46'), Michel Melki (85'), Stamatopoulos (90+2')

Andersson (28'), Bjorkstrom (57'), Hellborg (73')
Apr 12, 2020 4.30pm

Did you know...?
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Tables
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1HackenHacken117312416824
2AIK FotbollAIK127321814424
3Djurgardens IFDjurgarden1263325101521
4HammarbyHammarby1163221101121
5MalmoMalmo126331310321
6KalmarKalmar11614149519
7ElfsborgElfsborg1153323121118
8IFK GoteborgGoteborg115241311217
9Mjallby AIF114431110116
10IFK NorrkopingNorrkoping114341513215
11SiriusSirius114251319-614
12Varnamo113351113-212
13Varbergs BoISVarbergs11326819-1111
14Degerfors11218924-157
15SundsvallSundsvall112091129-186
16Helsingborg121291020-105

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!