MX23RW : Friday, August 19 11:48:13| >> :300:86500:86500:
Jun 26, 2022 at 2pm UK
Degerfors
1 - 1
AIK
Durdic (13')
Kralj (90+6')
FT(HT: 1-1)
Abdirahman Ahmed (44')
Bjornstrom (74'), Milosevic (90+6')
Coverage of the Swedish Allsvenskan clash between Degerfors and AIK Fotboll.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Degerfors 0-2 Malmo
Sunday, May 29 at 2pm in Swedish Allsvenskan
Last Game: Helsingborg 1-2 AIK
Sunday, May 29 at 4.30pm in Swedish Allsvenskan

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a AIK Fotboll win with a probability of 51.05%. A win for Degerfors had a probability of 25.95% and a draw had a probability of 23%.

The most likely scoreline for an AIK Fotboll win was 1-2 with a probability of 9.64%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-1 (8.6%) and 0-2 (7.81%). The likeliest Degerfors win was 2-1 (6.55%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (10.61%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with a 10.6% likelihood.

Result
DegerforsDrawAIK Fotboll
25.95% (0.016999999999999 0.02) 23% (0.00099999999999767 0) 51.05% (-0.018000000000001 -0.02)
Both teams to score 59.35% (0.012 0.01)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
58.79% (0.0059999999999931 0.01)41.21% (-0.0069999999999979 -0.01)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
36.39% (0.0079999999999956 0.01)63.61% (-0.007000000000005 -0.01)
Degerfors Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
70.88% (0.015999999999991 0.02)29.12% (-0.015999999999998 -0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
34.95% (0.019000000000005 0.02)65.05% (-0.019000000000005 -0.02)
AIK Fotboll Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
83.73% (-0.0020000000000095 -0)16.27% (0.0019999999999989 0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
54.19% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)45.81% (0.0049999999999955 0)
Score Analysis
    Degerfors 25.95%
    AIK Fotboll 51.05%
    Draw 23%
DegerforsDrawAIK Fotboll
2-1 @ 6.55% (0.0030000000000001 0)
1-0 @ 5.84% (0.0010000000000003 0)
2-0 @ 3.61% (0.0019999999999998 0)
3-1 @ 2.69% (0.0020000000000002 0)
3-2 @ 2.45% (0.0019999999999998 0)
3-0 @ 1.48% (0.00099999999999989 0)
Other @ 3.34%
Total : 25.95%
1-1 @ 10.61%
2-2 @ 5.95% (0.0020000000000007 0)
0-0 @ 4.74% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
3-3 @ 1.48% (0.00099999999999989 0)
Other @ 0.23%
Total : 23%
1-2 @ 9.64% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
0-1 @ 8.6% (-0.0039999999999996 -0)
0-2 @ 7.81% (-0.0039999999999996 -0)
1-3 @ 5.83% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
0-3 @ 4.73% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
2-3 @ 3.6% (0.0010000000000003 0)
1-4 @ 2.65% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
0-4 @ 2.15% (-0.0020000000000002 -0)
2-4 @ 1.63%
1-5 @ 0.96% (-0.001 -0)
Other @ 3.44%
Total : 51.05%

How you voted: Degerfors vs AIK

Degerfors
16.7%
Draw
16.7%
AIK Fotboll
66.7%
6
Head to Head
Sep 27, 2021 6pm
Degerfors
2-1
AIK
Edvardsen (2', 66')
Sabetkar (17'), Durdic (58')
Bahoui (90')
Otieno (85')
Apr 12, 2021 6pm
AIK
2-0
Degerfors
Ylatupa (38'), Bahoui (65')
Ylatupa (45+1')
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Championship
La Liga
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
Scottish Championship
Turkish Super Lig
Belgian Pro League
Greek Superleague
Russian Premier League
Danish Superliga
NIFL Premiership
League of Ireland Premier
Welsh Premier League
Belarusian Premier League
Segunda Division
Serie B
2.Bundesliga
Eerste Divisie
Copa do Brasil
Argentine Primera Division
Uruguayan Primera Division
Liga MX
AFC Champions League
Chinese Super League
J1 League
Premier League 2 - Div 1
Premier League 2 - Div 2
Super League
Cincinnati Masters Quarter-Finals
6pm
Medvedev
Fritz
8pm
Tsitsipas
Isner
Cincinnati Masters Third Round
Result
Auger-Aliassime
Sinner
2 7  6
6 61 1
Result
Cilic
Alcaraz
64 1
7  6
Tables
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1HackenHacken18115243251838
2Djurgardens IFDjurgarden18114338132537
3HammarbyHammarby18113435132236
4MalmoMalmo18103526161033
5AIK FotbollAIK189542622432
6IFK GoteborgGoteborg189362416830
7KalmarKalmar188372117427
8Mjallby AIF187651816227
9SiriusSirius187472025-525
10ElfsborgElfsborg185853225723
11IFK NorrkopingNorrkoping185581922-320
12Varbergs BoISVarbergs185491531-1619
13Varnamo184681828-1018
14Degerfors1833121435-2112
15Helsingborg1825111228-1611
16SundsvallSundsvall1831141746-2910

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!