MX23RW : Sunday, June 26 06:07:26| >> :300:86500:86500:
May 29, 2022 at 2pm UK
Degerfors
0 - 2
Malmo

Campos (22'), Carlen (61')
FT(HT: 0-2)
Toivonen (4', 44')
Toivonen (17'), Rakip (30')
Coverage of the Swedish Allsvenskan clash between Degerfors and Malmo.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Degerfors 0-2 Malmo
Sunday, May 29 at 2pm in Swedish Allsvenskan
Next Game: Degerfors vs. AIK
Sunday, June 26 at 2pm in Swedish Allsvenskan
Last Game: Degerfors 0-2 Malmo
Sunday, May 29 at 2pm in Swedish Allsvenskan
Next Game: Malmo vs. Helsingborg
Monday, June 27 at 6pm in Swedish Allsvenskan

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Malmo win with a probability of 51.58%. A win for Degerfors had a probability of 24.42% and a draw had a probability of 24%.

The most likely scoreline for a Malmo win was 0-1 with a probability of 10.39%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (9.67%) and 0-2 (8.84%). The likeliest Degerfors win was 1-0 (6.68%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.37%). The actual scoreline of 0-2 was predicted with an 8.8% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Malmo would win this match.

Result
DegerforsDrawMalmo
24.42% (-0.032 -0.03) 24% (-0.54 -0.54) 51.58% (0.571 0.57)
Both teams to score 54.38% (1.677 1.68)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
52.95% (2.238 2.24)47.05% (-2.239 -2.24)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
30.71% (2.051 2.05)69.29% (-2.053 -2.05)
Degerfors Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
66.51% (1.189 1.19)33.49% (-1.19 -1.19)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
29.88% (1.281 1.28)70.12% (-1.283 -1.28)
Malmo Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
81.76% (1.08 1.08)18.24% (-1.082 -1.08)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
50.72% (1.809 1.81)49.28% (-1.81 -1.81)
Score Analysis
    Degerfors 24.42%
    Malmo 51.58%
    Draw 24%
DegerforsDrawMalmo
1-0 @ 6.68% (-0.414 -0.41)
2-1 @ 6.22% (0.042 0.04)
2-0 @ 3.66% (-0.103 -0.1)
3-1 @ 2.27% (0.087 0.09)
3-2 @ 1.93% (0.137 0.14)
3-0 @ 1.33% (0.006 0.01)
Other @ 2.33%
Total : 24.42%
1-1 @ 11.37% (-0.29 -0.29)
0-0 @ 6.11% (-0.593 -0.59)
2-2 @ 5.29% (0.214 0.21)
3-3 @ 1.1% (0.113 0.11)
Other @ 0.14%
Total : 24%
0-1 @ 10.39% (-0.62 -0.62)
1-2 @ 9.67% (0.084999999999999 0.08)
0-2 @ 8.84% (-0.211 -0.21)
1-3 @ 5.49% (0.233 0.23)
0-3 @ 5.02% (0.053999999999999 0.05)
2-3 @ 3% (0.219 0.22)
1-4 @ 2.33% (0.174 0.17)
0-4 @ 2.13% (0.095 0.09)
2-4 @ 1.28% (0.133 0.13)
Other @ 3.42%
Total : 51.58%

Head to Head
Aug 21, 2021 2pm
Malmo
3-0
Degerfors
Birmancevic (43'), Abubakari (69'), Christiansen (88')

Lindahl (72')
Jul 17, 2021 2pm
Degerfors
0-5
Malmo

Janevski (90+3')
Colak (17'), Nalic (45'), Christiansen (51'), Birmancevic (53', 55')
Christiansen (29'), Innocent (39'), Rakip (87'), Malik Abubakari (90+1')

Did you know...?
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Tables
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1HackenHacken107212214823
2AIK FotbollAIK117221713423
3HammarbyHammarby106221981120
4Djurgardens IFDjurgarden115332081218
5MalmoMalmo11533119218
6KalmarKalmar10514139416
7ElfsborgElfsborg104331911815
8Mjallby AIF10433109115
9IFK NorrkopingNorrkoping104241412214
10IFK GoteborgGoteborg104241110114
11SiriusSirius104241217-514
12Varnamo103341112-112
13Varbergs BoISVarbergs10325715-811
14SundsvallSundsvall10208924-156
15Degerfors10208823-156
16Helsingborg11128918-95

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!