MX23RW : Monday, June 27 09:15:40| >> :300:86500:86500:
May 28, 2022 at 4pm UK at Bravida Arena
Hacken
4 - 3
Sirius
Jeremejeff (13'), Uddenas (18'), Rygaard Jensen (86'), Hovland (90+6')
Jeremejeff (51')
Abrahamsson (55')
FT(HT: 2-1)
Bjarnason (28'), Franklin Degaulle (77' og.), Kouakou (90+5')
Da Graca (3'), Mathisen (51')
Coverage of the Swedish Allsvenskan clash between Hacken and Sirius.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Hacken 4-3 Sirius
Saturday, May 28 at 4pm in Swedish Allsvenskan
Next Game: Hammarby vs. Hacken
Sunday, June 26 at 2pm in Swedish Allsvenskan
Last Game: Hacken 4-3 Sirius
Saturday, May 28 at 4pm in Swedish Allsvenskan
Next Game: Sirius vs. Goteborg
Monday, June 27 at 6pm in Swedish Allsvenskan

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Hacken win with a probability of 61.2%. A draw had a probability of 19.6% and a win for Sirius had a probability of 19.19%.

The most likely scoreline for a Hacken win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.67%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (8.13%) and 1-0 (7.25%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (8.61%), while for a Sirius win it was 1-2 (5.12%). The actual scoreline of 4-3 was predicted with a 1% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Hacken would win this match.

Result
HackenDrawSirius
61.2% (0.63500000000001 0.64) 19.6% (-0.322 -0.32) 19.19% (-0.318 -0.32)
Both teams to score 62.16% (0.626 0.63)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
66.66% (1.062 1.06)33.34% (-1.066 -1.07)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
44.88% (1.207 1.21)55.11% (-1.212 -1.21)
Hacken Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
89.4% (0.479 0.48)10.6% (-0.482 -0.48)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
65.61% (1.069 1.07)34.38% (-1.073 -1.07)
Sirius Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
69.53% (0.327 0.33)30.47% (-0.331 -0.33)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
33.32% (0.39 0.39)66.68% (-0.393 -0.39)
Score Analysis
    Hacken 61.2%
    Sirius 19.19%
    Draw 19.61%
HackenDrawSirius
2-1 @ 9.67% (-0.06 -0.06)
2-0 @ 8.13% (-0.126 -0.13)
1-0 @ 7.25% (-0.261 -0.26)
3-1 @ 7.23% (0.099 0.1)
3-0 @ 6.09% (0.028 0.03)
3-2 @ 4.3% (0.098 0.1)
4-1 @ 4.06% (0.136 0.14)
4-0 @ 3.42% (0.084 0.08)
4-2 @ 2.41% (0.102 0.1)
5-1 @ 1.82% (0.096 0.1)
5-0 @ 1.53% (0.067 0.07)
5-2 @ 1.08% (0.067 0.07)
4-3 @ 0.96% (0.049 0.05)
Other @ 3.26%
Total : 61.2%
1-1 @ 8.61% (-0.228 -0.23)
2-2 @ 5.74% (0.016999999999999 0.02)
0-0 @ 3.23% (-0.183 -0.18)
3-3 @ 1.7% (0.054 0.05)
Other @ 0.32%
Total : 19.61%
1-2 @ 5.12% (-0.088 -0.09)
0-1 @ 3.84% (-0.182 -0.18)
0-2 @ 2.28% (-0.086 -0.09)
2-3 @ 2.28% (0.028 0.03)
1-3 @ 2.03% (-0.016 -0.02)
0-3 @ 0.9% (-0.026 -0.03)
Other @ 2.75%
Total : 19.19%

How you voted: Hacken vs Sirius

Hacken
71.4%
Draw
28.6%
Sirius
0.0%
7
Head to Head
Nov 29, 2021 6pm
Sirius
3-0
Hacken
Ortmark (11'), Zeidan (18'), Girmai (90+2' pen.)

Berggren (5')
Apr 24, 2021 2pm
Hacken
1-2
Sirius
Kouakou (11'), Mathisen (52'), Jeremejeff (79' pen.)
Hellborg (15'), Girmai (31'), Berggren (35'), Ortmark (85')
Sep 14, 2020 6pm
Hacken
1-1
Sirius
Tuominen (90+5' pen.)
Ekpolo (76'), Berggren (83')
Bjornstrom (54')
Bjorkstrom (90+4')
Jun 22, 2020 6pm
Sirius
2-2
Hacken
Girmai (25'), Sugita (61')
Bjorkstrom (44')
Irandust (17'), Bengtsson (33')
Berggren (69'), Toivio (70'), Lindgren (90+1'), Maric (90+3')
Aug 4, 2019 4.30pm
Hacken
4-1
Sirius
Toivio (9'), Berggren (25'), Jeremejeff (32'), Lundberg (55')
Friberg (19'), Ekpolo (42')
Thor (18')
Larson (41'), Bjornstrom (47'), Haglund (63')

Did you know...?
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Tables
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1HackenHacken117312416824
2AIK FotbollAIK127321814424
3Djurgardens IFDjurgarden1263325101521
4HammarbyHammarby1163221101121
5MalmoMalmo11533119218
6KalmarKalmar10514139416
7Mjallby AIF114431110116
8ElfsborgElfsborg104331911815
9IFK NorrkopingNorrkoping114341513215
10IFK GoteborgGoteborg104241110114
11SiriusSirius104241217-514
12Varnamo103341112-112
13Varbergs BoISVarbergs10325715-811
14Degerfors11218924-157
15SundsvallSundsvall112091129-186
16Helsingborg11128918-95

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!