MX23RW : Saturday, February 24 02:48:36| >> :300:86500:86500:
Romanian SuperLiga | Gameweek 19
Dec 10, 2023 at 12pm UK
Stadionul Municipal
U Craiova
Hermannstadt
2 - 1
U Craiova
Iancu (51'), Oroian (61')
Gaman (42')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Mitrita (52')
Petev (43'), Cretu (70')
Coverage of the Romanian SuperLiga clash between Hermannstadt and Universitatea Craiova.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: UTA Arad 2-0 Hermannstadt
Saturday, December 2 at 12pm in Romanian SuperLiga
Last Game: U Craiova 1-0 CFR Cluj
Saturday, December 2 at 6.30pm in Romanian SuperLiga

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Hermannstadt win with a probability of 36.92%. A win for Universitatea Craiova had a probability of 35.27% and a draw had a probability of 27.8%.

The most likely scoreline for a Hermannstadt win was 1-0 with a probability of 11.18%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (7.9%) and 2-0 (6.74%). The likeliest Universitatea Craiova win was 0-1 (10.86%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (13.1%). The actual scoreline of 2-1 was predicted with a 7.9% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Hermannstadt would win this match.

Result
HermannstadtDrawUniversitatea Craiova
36.92% (0.0090000000000003 0.01) 27.81% (0.0030000000000001 0) 35.27% (-0.012999999999998 -0.01)
Both teams to score 48.37% (-0.0069999999999979 -0.01)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
42.46% (-0.0069999999999979 -0.01)57.54% (0.0069999999999979 0.01)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
21.68% (-0.0070000000000014 -0.01)78.32% (0.0069999999999908 0.01)
Hermannstadt Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
70.06% (0.0019999999999953 0)29.94% (-0.0019999999999989 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
33.96% (0.0030000000000001 0)66.04% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
Universitatea Craiova Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
69.04% (-0.01100000000001 -0.01)30.97% (0.012 0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
32.74% (-0.014000000000003 -0.01)67.27% (0.013999999999996 0.01)
Score Analysis
    Hermannstadt 36.92%
    Universitatea Craiova 35.27%
    Draw 27.8%
HermannstadtDrawUniversitatea Craiova
1-0 @ 11.18% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
2-1 @ 7.9% (0.0010000000000003 0)
2-0 @ 6.74% (0.0030000000000001 0)
3-1 @ 3.18% (0.00099999999999989 0)
3-0 @ 2.71% (0.0019999999999998 0)
3-2 @ 1.86%
4-1 @ 0.96%
Other @ 2.38%
Total : 36.92%
1-1 @ 13.1%
0-0 @ 9.27% (0.0030000000000001 0)
2-2 @ 4.63% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
Other @ 0.8%
Total : 27.8%
0-1 @ 10.86%
1-2 @ 7.68% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
0-2 @ 6.37% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
1-3 @ 3% (-0.0020000000000002 -0)
0-3 @ 2.49% (-0.0020000000000002 -0)
2-3 @ 1.81% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
Other @ 3.05%
Total : 35.27%

Head to Head
Aug 4, 2023 7.30pm
Gameweek 4
U Craiova
1-0
Hermannstadt
Ivan (16' pen.)
Aurelian Reghecampf (12+12'), Bancu (61')

Mino (43'), Laurentiu Oroian (71')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1FCSB26167347212655
2CFR Cluj27146750262448
3Rapid Bucuresti26139445271848
4SSC Farul2611783535040
5Universitatea CraiovaU Craiova2610973933639
6HermannstadtHermannstadt2781363228437
7Petrolul 522671452625135
8Universitatea Cluj2681083338-534
9UTA Arad2681083136-534
10Sepsi2696113532333
11Otelul2661372628-231
12U Craiova 19482793153944-530
13Voluntari2669112941-1227
14CSM Iasi2669112841-1327
15Dinamo Bucharest2764172041-2122
16Botosani26311122746-1920

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!