MX23RW : Tuesday, April 16 07:32:21| >> :300:86500:86500:
Liga MX | Gameweek 8
Feb 24, 2024 at 3.10am UK
Estadio Olimpico Benito Juarez

Juarez
0 - 3
Monterrey


Salas (45+1')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Canales (51'), Vazquez (60'), Meza (71')
Berterame (14'), Canales (33')
Coverage of the Liga MX clash between Juarez and Monterrey.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Guadalajara 2-1 Juarez
Saturday, February 10 at 11.05pm in Liga MX
Next Game: Tigres vs. Juarez
Thursday, February 29 at 1am in Liga MX
Last Game: Monterrey 0-0 Toluca
Monday, February 19 at 2.10am in Liga MX
Next Game: Tijuana vs. Monterrey
Thursday, February 29 at 3am in Liga MX

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Monterrey win with a probability of 50.12%. A draw has a probability of 25.1% and a win for Juarez has a probability of 24.79%.

The most likely scoreline for a Monterrey win is 0-1 with a probability of 11.5%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 1-2 (9.47%) and 0-2 (9.13%). The likeliest drawn scoreline is 1-1 (11.93%), while for a Juarez win it is 1-0 (7.52%).

Result
JuarezDrawMonterrey
24.79% (-0.061 -0.06) 25.09% (-0.0010000000000012 -0) 50.12% (0.059000000000005 0.06)
Both teams to score 51.35% (-0.07 -0.07)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
48.76% (-0.059000000000005 -0.06)51.23% (0.055999999999997 0.06)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
26.93% (-0.052 -0.05)73.07% (0.049999999999997 0.05)
Juarez Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
64.55% (-0.085999999999999 -0.09)35.44% (0.082999999999998 0.08)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
27.79% (-0.09 -0.09)72.2% (0.087999999999994 0.09)
Monterrey Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
79.54% (-0.00099999999999056 -0)20.45% (-0.0020000000000024 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
47.08% (0.0010000000000048 0)52.91% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
Score Analysis
    Juarez 24.79%
    Monterrey 50.12%
    Draw 25.09%
JuarezDrawMonterrey
1-0 @ 7.52%
2-1 @ 6.19% (-0.014 -0.01)
2-0 @ 3.9% (-0.0089999999999999 -0.01)
3-1 @ 2.14% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
3-2 @ 1.7% (-0.008 -0.01)
3-0 @ 1.35% (-0.006 -0.01)
Other @ 1.99%
Total : 24.79%
1-1 @ 11.93%
0-0 @ 7.25% (0.016 0.02)
2-2 @ 4.91% (-0.011 -0.01)
Other @ 1%
Total : 25.09%
0-1 @ 11.5% (0.029999999999999 0.03)
1-2 @ 9.47% (0.0020000000000007 0)
0-2 @ 9.13% (0.022 0.02)
1-3 @ 5.01% (0.00099999999999945 0)
0-3 @ 4.83% (0.012 0.01)
2-3 @ 2.6% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
1-4 @ 1.99% (0.00099999999999989 0)
0-4 @ 1.92% (0.0050000000000001 0.01)
2-4 @ 1.03% (-0.002 -0)
Other @ 2.65%
Total : 50.12%

Head to Head
Oct 8, 2023 12am
Gameweek 12
Monterrey
3-1
Juarez
Meza (6' pen.), Funes Mori (28', 46')
Romo (17'), Andrada (64'), Govea (90+3'), Moreno (90+3')
Hurtado (52' pen.)
Campillo (5'), Vukcevic (66'), Oliva (70'), Santos (90+3')
Mar 5, 2023 1.10am
Gameweek 10
Monterrey
3-0
Juarez
Guzman (22'), Medina (61'), Funes Mori (82')
Sep 10, 2022 3.05am
Mar 16, 2022 3.06am
Gameweek 5
Monterrey
3-0
Juarez
Pizarro (48'), Campbell (64'), Alvarado (90+3')
Meza (5'), Moreno (45+3')

Mora (23'), Garcia (57')
Arce (40')
Oct 2, 2021 3am
Gameweek 12
Juarez
3-1
Monterrey
Garcia (53'), Gomez (82')
Funes Mori (24'), Rodriguez (45+3'), Meza (45+3'), Vegas (58')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Club AmericaAmerica17124137142340
2MonterreyMonterrey17103427151233
3Tigres1786332181430
4PumasPumas178452718928
5CD GuadalajaraGuadalajara178362222027
6Atletico San Luis177283126523
7Club TijuanaTijuana177282423123
8Club Leon176562322123
9Santos LagunaSantos Laguna177283134-323
10MazatlanMazatlan176472527-222
11PueblaPuebla176472126-522
12PachucaPachuca175751627-1122
13TolucaToluca175662319421
14QueretaroQueretaro175481829-1119
15Juarez175392434-1018
16Cruz AzulCruz Azul1752102129-817
17Atlas174581424-1017
18NecaxaNecaxa173681827-915


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!