MX23RW : Friday, March 1 02:12:55| >> :300:86500:86500:
Belgian Pro League | Gameweek 17
Dec 10, 2023 at 6.15pm UK
Stade du Pays de Charleroi
Charleroi
1 - 3
Union SG
Guiagon (90+2')
Bager (32'), Badji (59'), Andreou (62')
FT(HT: 0-1)
El Amine Amoura (15', 65'), Terho (50')
Machida (38'), Thierry Lazare (40')
Coverage of the Belgian Pro League clash between Charleroi and Union SG.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: RWDM 0-0 Charleroi
Saturday, December 2 at 3pm in Belgian Pro League
Last Game: Union SG 2-1 Cercle Brugge
Sunday, December 3 at 6.15pm in Belgian Pro League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Union SG win with a probability of 51.06%. A win for Charleroi had a probability of 25.33% and a draw had a probability of 23.6%.

The most likely scoreline for a Union SG win was 1-2 with a probability of 9.67%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-1 (9.56%) and 0-2 (8.34%). The likeliest Charleroi win was 2-1 (6.43%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.08%). The actual scoreline of 1-3 was predicted with a 5.6% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Union SG would win this match.

Result
CharleroiDrawUnion SG
25.33% (-0.438 -0.44) 23.61% (-0.214 -0.21) 51.06% (0.65000000000001 0.65)
Both teams to score 56.64% (0.276 0.28)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
55.48% (0.566 0.57)44.51% (-0.567 -0.57)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
33.11% (0.546 0.55)66.88% (-0.54600000000001 -0.55)
Charleroi Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
68.64% (-0.045000000000002 -0.05)31.36% (0.044 0.04)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
32.27% (-0.052999999999997 -0.05)67.73% (0.052999999999997 0.05)
Union SG Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
82.51% (0.45699999999999 0.46)17.48% (-0.457 -0.46)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
52.03% (0.794 0.79)47.97% (-0.794 -0.79)
Score Analysis
    Charleroi 25.33%
    Union SG 51.06%
    Draw 23.6%
CharleroiDrawUnion SG
2-1 @ 6.43% (-0.078 -0.08)
1-0 @ 6.36% (-0.165 -0.17)
2-0 @ 3.69% (-0.101 -0.1)
3-1 @ 2.49% (-0.033 -0.03)
3-2 @ 2.17% (0.004 0)
3-0 @ 1.43% (-0.041 -0.04)
Other @ 2.78%
Total : 25.33%
1-1 @ 11.08% (-0.12 -0.12)
2-2 @ 5.61% (0.016 0.02)
0-0 @ 5.48% (-0.135 -0.14)
3-3 @ 1.26% (0.02 0.02)
Other @ 0.17%
Total : 23.6%
1-2 @ 9.67% (0.040999999999999 0.04)
0-1 @ 9.56% (-0.091000000000001 -0.09)
0-2 @ 8.34% (0.045999999999999 0.05)
1-3 @ 5.62% (0.107 0.11)
0-3 @ 4.85% (0.098000000000001 0.1)
2-3 @ 3.26% (0.058 0.06)
1-4 @ 2.45% (0.082 0.08)
0-4 @ 2.11% (0.073 0.07)
2-4 @ 1.42% (0.046 0.05)
Other @ 3.78%
Total : 51.06%

Head to Head
Oct 1, 2023 12.30pm
Gameweek 9
Union SG
3-1
Charleroi
Sykes (17', 45+4'), Burgess (45')
Burgess (64')
Guiagon (28')
Marcq (55'), Ilaimaharitra (86')
Jan 28, 2023 7.45pm
Jul 29, 2022 7.45pm
Gameweek 2
Union SG
1-0
Charleroi
Sykes (56')
Nieuwkoop (20'), Thierry Lazare (45')
Feb 19, 2022 7.45pm
Gameweek 25
Charleroi
0-3
Union SG

Gholizadeh (38'), Van Cleemput (67'), Issouf Bayo (73')
Burgess (4'), Thierry Lazare (38'), Millan (90+1')
Bager (26'), Pirard (44'), Undav (84'), Puertas (87')
Vanzeir (45+3')
Nov 6, 2021 7.45pm
Gameweek 13
Union SG
4-0
Charleroi
Undav (29', 39'), Nieuwkoop (34'), Kayembe (78' og.)

Zedadka (53')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Union SGUnion SG27205259293065
2Anderlecht27169254292557
3Club BruggeBrugge27129655262945
4Royal AntwerpAntwerp27129650262445
5Genk271110649272243
6GentGent271110645331243
7Cercle BruggeCercle Brugge27134103831743
8MechelenMechelen27116103330339
9Sint-Truiden2791083341-837
10Westerlo2778124049-929
11Standard Liege27610112538-1328
12Leuven2768133242-1026
13CharleroiCharleroi2767142543-1825
14RWD MolenbeekRWDM2758142957-2823
15EupenEupen2763182353-3021
16KortrijkKortrijk2746171854-3618

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!