MX23RW : Saturday, February 24 00:52:36| >> :300:86500:86500:
Milan logo
Atalanta logo
Bologna logo
Cagliari logo
Empoli logo
Fiorentina logo
Frosinone logo
Genoa logo
Hellas Verona logo
Inter logo
Juventus logo
Lazio logo
Lecce logo
Monza
Napoli logo
Roma logo
Salernitana
Sassuolo logo
Torino logo
Udinese logo
Salernitana
Serie A | Gameweek 15
Dec 10, 2023 at 5pm UK
Stadio Arechi
Bologna logo
Salernitana
1 - 2
Bologna
Simy (75')
Coulibaly (26'), Tchaouna (36'), Mazzocchi (39'), Dia (42'), Daniliuc (48'), Gyomber (54'), Kastanos (89')
Fazio (90+2')
FT(HT: 0-2)
Zirkzee (9', 20')
Zirkzee (44'), Urbanski (85'), Skorupski (90+6')
The Match
Preview
Sports Mole previews Sunday's Serie A clash between Salernitana and Bologna, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Lecce 1-1 Bologna
Sunday, December 3 at 11.30am in Serie A

We said: Salernitana 1-1 Bologna

All three of Salernitana's wins in league and cup this season have come at Stadio Arechi, while Bologna are yet to taste success on the road. Despite the disparity between them in the table, a fourth straight draw in this fixture could therefore be on the cards. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Bologna win with a probability of 41.53%. A win for Salernitana had a probability of 32.88% and a draw had a probability of 25.6%.

The most likely scoreline for a Bologna win was 0-1 with a probability of 9.59%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (8.82%) and 0-2 (6.97%). The likeliest Salernitana win was 1-0 (8.35%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.13%). The actual scoreline of 1-2 was predicted with an 8.8% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Bologna would win this match.

Result
SalernitanaDrawBologna
32.88% (-0.022999999999996 -0.02) 25.59% (0.009999999999998 0.01) 41.53% (0.015000000000001 0.02)
Both teams to score 54.99% (-0.035000000000004 -0.04)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
51.08% (-0.040999999999997 -0.04)48.92% (0.042999999999999 0.04)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
28.99% (-0.038 -0.04)71.01% (0.040000000000006 0.04)
Salernitana Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
71.77% (-0.034999999999997 -0.03)28.23% (0.037000000000003 0.04)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
36.06% (-0.045000000000002 -0.05)63.93% (0.045999999999999 0.05)
Bologna Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
76.61% (-0.0099999999999909 -0.01)23.38% (0.013000000000002 0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
42.63% (-0.015000000000001 -0.02)57.36% (0.015999999999998 0.02)
Score Analysis
    Salernitana 32.88%
    Bologna 41.53%
    Draw 25.59%
SalernitanaDrawBologna
1-0 @ 8.35% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
2-1 @ 7.67% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
2-0 @ 5.28% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
3-1 @ 3.24% (-0.0050000000000003 -0.01)
3-2 @ 2.35% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
3-0 @ 2.23% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
4-1 @ 1.02% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
Other @ 2.75%
Total : 32.88%
1-1 @ 12.13% (0.010000000000002 0.01)
0-0 @ 6.6% (0.012 0.01)
2-2 @ 5.58% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
3-3 @ 1.14% (-0.002 -0)
Other @ 0.14%
Total : 25.59%
0-1 @ 9.59% (0.014000000000001 0.01)
1-2 @ 8.82% (0.00099999999999945 0)
0-2 @ 6.97% (0.0070000000000006 0.01)
1-3 @ 4.27% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
0-3 @ 3.38% (0.0029999999999997 0)
2-3 @ 2.7% (-0.004 -0)
1-4 @ 1.55% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
0-4 @ 1.23% (0.0010000000000001 0)
2-4 @ 0.98% (-0.002 -0)
Other @ 2.04%
Total : 41.53%

How you voted: Salernitana vs Bologna

Salernitana
10.0%
Draw
26.7%
Bologna
63.3%
30
Head to Head
Mar 18, 2023 5pm
Gameweek 27
Salernitana
2-2
Bologna
Pirola (7'), Dia (64')
Ferguson (11'), Lykogiannis (73')
Sep 1, 2022 7.45pm
Gameweek 4
Bologna
1-1
Salernitana
Arnautovic (52' pen.)
Dia (88')
Feb 26, 2022 2.05pm
Gameweek 27
Salernitana
1-1
Bologna
Zortea (72')
Ranieri (7'), Coulibaly (70'), Nicola (74')
Arnautovic (43')
Soriano (59'), Arnautovic (79'), De Silvestri (82')
Aug 22, 2021 5.30pm
Gameweek 1
Bologna
3-2
Salernitana
De Silvestri (59', 77'), Arnautovic (75')
Soriano (41'), Schouten (55'), Bonifazi (87'), Sansone (90+3')
Soriano (50'), Schouten (89')
Bonazzoli (52' pen.), Coulibaly (70')
Strandberg (33'), Jaroszynski (79')
Strandberg (34')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Inter Milan24203159124763
2Juventus25166338172154
3AC Milan25164549311852
4Bologna26139439231648
5Atalanta BCAtalanta24143747232445
6Roma25125845301541
7Lazio2512493126540
8Fiorentina2511593729838
9Napoli2410683328536
10Torino259972322136
11Monza258982530-533
12Genoa257992631-530
13Lecce2559112439-1524
14Udinese2531482538-1323
15FrosinoneFrosinone2565143252-2023
16Empoli2557131938-1922
17Hellas VeronaHellas Verona2648142336-1320
18SassuoloSassuolo2455142945-1620
19CagliariCagliari2547142346-2319
20Salernitana2527162051-3113

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!