MX23RW : Sunday, February 25 05:20:56| >> :300:86500:86500:
Milan logo
Atalanta logo
Bologna logo
Cagliari logo
Empoli logo
Fiorentina logo
Frosinone logo
Genoa logo
Hellas Verona logo
Inter logo
Juventus logo
Lazio logo
Lecce logo
Monza
Napoli logo
Roma logo
Salernitana
Sassuolo logo
Torino logo
Udinese logo
Fiorentina logo
Serie A | Gameweek 14
Dec 3, 2023 at 2pm UK
Stadio Artemio Franchi
Salernitana
Fiorentina
3 - 0
Salernitana
Beltran (6' pen.), Sottil (17'), Bonaventura (56')
Ranieri (44')
FT(HT: 2-0)
The Match
Preview
Sports Mole previews Sunday's Serie A clash between Fiorentina and Salernitana, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Fiorentina 2-1 Genk
Thursday, November 30 at 8pm in Europa Conference League

We said: Fiorentina 1-0 Salernitana

As Salernitana have picked up just two points on their travels so far, surely inconsistent Fiorentina can capitalise on home advantage to secure a much-needed Serie A success. While the hosts may lack a consistent goalscorer, their visitors are far from reliable in defence and can be caught out at least once at Stadio Franchi. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Fiorentina win with a probability of 73.49%. A draw had a probability of 16.4% and a win for Salernitana had a probability of 10.11%.

The most likely scoreline for a Fiorentina win was 2-0 with a probability of 12.11%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (10.1%) and 3-0 (9.68%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (7.77%), while for a Salernitana win it was 0-1 (3.24%). The actual scoreline of 3-0 was predicted with a 9.7% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole and our data analysis both correctly predicted that Fiorentina would win this match.

Result
FiorentinaDrawSalernitana
73.49% (0.45099999999999 0.45) 16.39% (-0.064 -0.06) 10.11% (-0.385 -0.39)
Both teams to score 48.77% (-1.282 -1.28)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
61.31% (-0.892 -0.89)38.69% (0.894 0.89)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
39% (-0.947 -0.95)61% (0.95 0.95)
Fiorentina Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
90.9% (-0.11800000000001 -0.12)9.09% (0.1191 0.12)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
69.1% (-0.286 -0.29)30.9% (0.289 0.29)
Salernitana Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
53.65% (-1.339 -1.34)46.35% (1.342 1.34)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
18.01% (-1.049 -1.05)81.99% (1.051 1.05)
Score Analysis
    Fiorentina 73.48%
    Salernitana 10.11%
    Draw 16.39%
FiorentinaDrawSalernitana
2-0 @ 12.11% (0.38 0.38)
1-0 @ 10.1% (0.363 0.36)
3-0 @ 9.68% (0.249 0.25)
2-1 @ 9.32% (-0.055 -0.05)
3-1 @ 7.45% (-0.085 -0.09)
4-0 @ 5.8% (0.117 0.12)
4-1 @ 4.46% (-0.077 -0.08)
3-2 @ 2.86% (-0.143 -0.14)
5-0 @ 2.78% (0.041 0.04)
5-1 @ 2.14% (-0.048 -0.05)
4-2 @ 1.72% (-0.096 -0.1)
6-0 @ 1.11% (0.011 0.01)
Other @ 3.95%
Total : 73.48%
1-1 @ 7.77% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
0-0 @ 4.22% (0.176 0.18)
2-2 @ 3.58% (-0.159 -0.16)
Other @ 0.83%
Total : 16.39%
0-1 @ 3.24% (0.016 0.02)
1-2 @ 2.99% (-0.115 -0.12)
0-2 @ 1.25% (-0.041 -0.04)
2-3 @ 0.92% (-0.078 -0.08)
Other @ 1.72%
Total : 10.11%

How you voted: Fiorentina vs Salernitana

Fiorentina
84.6%
Draw
12.8%
Salernitana
2.6%
39
Head to Head
May 3, 2023 5pm
Gameweek 33
Salernitana
3-3
Fiorentina
Dia (10', 59', 81' pen.)
Gonzalez (36'), Ikone (71'), Biraghi (84')
Nov 9, 2022 7.45pm
Gameweek 14
Fiorentina
2-1
Salernitana
Bonaventura (15'), Jovic (81')
Dia (55')
Apr 24, 2022 11.30am
Gameweek 34
Salernitana
2-1
Fiorentina
Djuric (9'), Bonazzoli (79')
Gyomber (22')
Saponara (64')
Milenkovic (82')
Dec 11, 2021 2pm
Gameweek 17
Fiorentina
4-0
Salernitana
Bonaventura (31'), Vlahovic (51', 84'), Maleh (90')
Milenkovic (11')

Kastanos (20')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Inter Milan24203159124763
2Juventus25166338172154
3AC Milan25164549311852
4Bologna26139439231648
5Atalanta BCAtalanta24143747232445
6Roma25125845301541
7Lazio2512493126540
8Fiorentina2511593729838
9Napoli2410683328536
10Torino259972322136
11Monza269982730-336
12Genoa268992831-333
13Empoli2667132240-1825
14Lecce2559112439-1524
15Udinese2631492540-1523
16FrosinoneFrosinone2565143252-2023
17Hellas VeronaHellas Verona2648142336-1320
18SassuoloSassuolo2555153148-1720
19CagliariCagliari2547142346-2319
20Salernitana2627172053-3313

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!