MX23RW : Sunday, April 21 04:46:32| >> :300:86500:86500:
Premier League 2 - Div 1
Mar 3, 2024 at 2pm UK
Prenton Park

Liverpool U21s
0 - 2
Aston Villa U21s


Gordon (76'), Miles (78')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Kellyman (5'), Moore (76' pen.)
Jimoh (53')
Coverage of the Premier League 2 - Div 1 clash between Liverpool Under-21s and Aston Villa Under-21s.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Newcastle U21s 1-2 Liverpool U21s
Saturday, February 17 at 1pm in Premier League 2 - Div 1
Last Game: Aston Villa U21s 2-2 Stoke U21s
Friday, February 23 at 7pm in Premier League 2 - Div 1

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Liverpool Under-21s win with a probability of 46.66%. A win for Aston Villa Under-21s had a probability of 33.13% and a draw had a probability of 20.2%.

The most likely scoreline for a Liverpool Under-21s win was 2-1 with a probability of 7.75%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 3-1 (5.72%) and 3-2 (5.33%). The likeliest Aston Villa Under-21s win was 1-2 (6.5%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 2-2 (7.21%). The actual scoreline of 0-2 was predicted with a 2.9% likelihood.

Result
Liverpool Under-21sDrawAston Villa Under-21s
46.66% (3.139 3.14) 20.21% (-0.425 -0.43) 33.13% (-2.715 -2.72)
Both teams to score 75.25% (0.71299999999999 0.71)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
77.31% (1.236 1.24)22.68% (-1.236 -1.24)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
58.17% (1.662 1.66)41.83% (-1.662 -1.66)
Liverpool Under-21s Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
89.1% (1.401 1.4)10.89% (-1.401 -1.4)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
64.95% (3.023 3.02)35.04% (-3.023 -3.02)
Aston Villa Under-21s Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
84.45% (-0.53700000000001 -0.54)15.54% (0.537 0.54)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
55.52% (-1.012 -1.01)44.48% (1.011 1.01)
Score Analysis
    Liverpool Under-21s 46.66%
    Aston Villa Under-21s 33.13%
    Draw 20.21%
Liverpool Under-21sDrawAston Villa Under-21s
2-1 @ 7.75% (0.06 0.06)
3-1 @ 5.72% (0.354 0.35)
3-2 @ 5.33% (0.235 0.24)
2-0 @ 4.16% (0.109 0.11)
1-0 @ 3.75% (-0.114 -0.11)
4-1 @ 3.17% (0.359 0.36)
3-0 @ 3.08% (0.244 0.24)
4-2 @ 2.95% (0.284 0.28)
4-3 @ 1.83% (0.146 0.15)
4-0 @ 1.7% (0.221 0.22)
5-1 @ 1.41% (0.227 0.23)
5-2 @ 1.31% (0.191 0.19)
Other @ 4.49%
Total : 46.66%
2-2 @ 7.21% (-0.08 -0.08)
1-1 @ 6.99% (-0.347 -0.35)
3-3 @ 3.31% (0.086 0.09)
0-0 @ 1.69% (-0.152 -0.15)
Other @ 1.01%
Total : 20.21%
1-2 @ 6.5% (-0.452 -0.45)
2-3 @ 4.47% (-0.135 -0.14)
1-3 @ 4.04% (-0.362 -0.36)
0-1 @ 3.15% (-0.347 -0.35)
0-2 @ 2.93% (-0.385 -0.39)
2-4 @ 2.08% (-0.104 -0.1)
1-4 @ 1.88% (-0.208 -0.21)
0-3 @ 1.82% (-0.278 -0.28)
3-4 @ 1.54% (0.012 0.01)
Other @ 4.71%
Total : 33.13%

rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!