MX23RW : Sunday, February 25 04:47:47| >> :300:86500:86500:
Montevideo Wanderers
Uruguayan Primera Division | Gameweek 13
Nov 29, 2023 at 10pm UK
Parque Alfredo Victor Viera
Wanderers
3 - 0
Danubio
Fonseca (2'), Suarez (88'), Ferreira (90')
Albarracin (24'), Garcia (30'), Fonseca (78')
FT(HT: 1-0)

Etchebarne (44')
Coverage of the Uruguayan Primera Division clash between Montevideo Wanderers and Danubio.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Nacional 3-1 Wanderers
Sunday, November 26 at 10.30pm in Uruguayan Primera Division
Last Game: Danubio 0-0 Fenix
Saturday, November 25 at 7.30pm in Uruguayan Primera Division

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Montevideo Wanderers win with a probability of 37.59%. A win for Danubio had a probability of 34.6% and a draw had a probability of 27.8%.

The most likely scoreline for a Montevideo Wanderers win was 1-0 with a probability of 11.32%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (7.99%) and 2-0 (6.9%). The likeliest Danubio win was 0-1 (10.75%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (13.1%). The actual scoreline of 3-0 was predicted with a 2.8% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Montevideo Wanderers would win this match.

Result
Montevideo WanderersDrawDanubio
37.59% (0.17 0.17) 27.81% (0.033999999999999 0.03) 34.6% (-0.20200000000001 -0.2)
Both teams to score 48.29% (-0.115 -0.12)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
42.4% (-0.13200000000001 -0.13)57.6% (0.13399999999999 0.13)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
21.63% (-0.104 -0.1)78.38% (0.107 0.11)
Montevideo Wanderers Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
70.43% (0.036000000000001 0.04)29.57% (-0.034000000000002 -0.03)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
34.41% (0.045000000000002 0.05)65.59% (-0.043000000000006 -0.04)
Danubio Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
68.57% (-0.197 -0.2)31.43% (0.199 0.2)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
32.19% (-0.23 -0.23)67.81% (0.23099999999999 0.23)
Score Analysis
    Montevideo Wanderers 37.58%
    Danubio 34.59%
    Draw 27.81%
Montevideo WanderersDrawDanubio
1-0 @ 11.32% (0.07 0.07)
2-1 @ 7.99% (0.013 0.01)
2-0 @ 6.9% (0.049 0.05)
3-1 @ 3.24% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)
3-0 @ 2.8% (0.023 0.02)
3-2 @ 1.88% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
4-1 @ 0.99% (0.003 0)
Other @ 2.47%
Total : 37.58%
1-1 @ 13.1% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
0-0 @ 9.29% (0.048 0.05)
2-2 @ 4.62% (-0.016999999999999 -0.02)
Other @ 0.79%
Total : 27.81%
0-1 @ 10.75%
1-2 @ 7.58% (-0.037 -0.04)
0-2 @ 6.22% (-0.036 -0.04)
1-3 @ 2.93% (-0.031 -0.03)
0-3 @ 2.4% (-0.027 -0.03)
2-3 @ 1.78% (-0.017 -0.02)
Other @ 2.93%
Total : 34.59%

Head to Head
Jun 3, 2023 9.30pm
Gameweek 1
Wanderers
1-1
Danubio
Costa (37')
Camargo (63'), Albarracin (66')
May (67' pen.)
Sosa (29'), Cruz (90+3')
Apr 29, 2023 2pm
Gameweek 13
Danubio
0-2
Wanderers
Milan (35'), Fonseca (90+6')
Sep 10, 2022 2pm
Gameweek 7
Wanderers
0-3
Danubio
Fernandez (4', 19', 42')
Apr 2, 2022 7.30pm
Gameweek 7
Danubio
0-0
Wanderers
Navarro (16'), Vicente (39'), Rea (60'), Olivera (84')
Navarro (40')
Mendez (32'), Figueredo (69'), Veglio (73')
Jan 21, 2021 12.45am
Gameweek 2
Wanderers
2-0
Danubio
Perez (65'), Hernandez (90+5')

Silvera (70')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!