MX23RW : Sunday, April 14 20:27:40| >> :300:86500:86500:
Milan logo
Atalanta logo
Bologna logo
Cagliari logo
Empoli logo
Fiorentina logo
Frosinone logo
Genoa logo
Hellas Verona logo
Inter logo
Juventus logo
Lazio logo
Lecce logo
Monza
Napoli logo
Roma logo
Salernitana
Sassuolo logo
Torino logo
Udinese logo
Atalanta logo
Serie A | Gameweek 27
Mar 3, 2024 at 5pm UK
Gewiss Stadium
Bologna logo

Atalanta
1 - 2
Bologna

Lookman (28')
Koopmeiners (14'), Holm (64'), Ederson (69')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Zirkzee (57' pen.), Ferguson (61')
Posch (6'), Odgaard (90+4')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Sunday's Serie A clash between Atalanta BC and Bologna, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Inter Milan 4-0 Atalanta
Wednesday, February 28 at 7.45pm in Serie A
Last Game: Bologna 2-0 Hellas Verona
Friday, February 23 at 7.45pm in Serie A

We said: Atalanta BC 1-0 Bologna

Expect a tight game between two well-drilled sides on Sunday evening, as Atalanta and Bologna are evenly matched in many respects. Both feature in this season's top three for Serie A goals after the 90th minute, so it may not truly be over until the final whistle. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Atalanta BC win with a probability of 65.53%. A draw had a probability of 20.3% and a win for Bologna had a probability of 14.17%.

The most likely scoreline for an Atalanta BC win was 2-0 with a probability of 11.98%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (11.85%) and 2-1 (9.76%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (9.66%), while for a Bologna win it was 0-1 (4.78%). The actual scoreline of 1-2 was predicted with a 3.9% likelihood.

Result
Atalanta BCDrawBologna
65.53% (0.797 0.8) 20.3% (-0.124 -0.12) 14.17% (-0.67 -0.67)
Both teams to score 48.34% (-1.29 -1.29)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
53.92% (-0.83300000000001 -0.83)46.08% (0.837 0.84)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
31.62% (-0.792 -0.79)68.39% (0.79700000000001 0.8)
Atalanta BC Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
86.76% (-0.019999999999996 -0.02)13.24% (0.023999999999999 0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
59.99% (-0.045999999999999 -0.05)40.01% (0.049999999999997 0.05)
Bologna Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
55.71% (-1.47 -1.47)44.29% (1.474 1.47)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
19.64% (-1.223 -1.22)80.36% (1.227 1.23)
Score Analysis
    Atalanta BC 65.52%
    Bologna 14.17%
    Draw 20.3%
Atalanta BCDrawBologna
2-0 @ 11.98% (0.4 0.4)
1-0 @ 11.85% (0.4 0.4)
2-1 @ 9.76% (-0.067 -0.07)
3-0 @ 8.08% (0.262 0.26)
3-1 @ 6.58% (-0.051 -0.05)
4-0 @ 4.08% (0.129 0.13)
4-1 @ 3.33% (-0.028 -0.03)
3-2 @ 2.68% (-0.133 -0.13)
5-0 @ 1.65% (0.051 0.05)
4-2 @ 1.35% (-0.069 -0.07)
5-1 @ 1.35% (-0.013 -0.01)
Other @ 2.83%
Total : 65.52%
1-1 @ 9.66% (-0.057 -0.06)
0-0 @ 5.86% (0.205 0.21)
2-2 @ 3.98% (-0.193 -0.19)
Other @ 0.81%
Total : 20.3%
0-1 @ 4.78% (-0.024 -0.02)
1-2 @ 3.93% (-0.187 -0.19)
0-2 @ 1.95% (-0.091 -0.09)
2-3 @ 1.08% (-0.1 -0.1)
1-3 @ 1.07% (-0.097 -0.1)
Other @ 1.37%
Total : 14.17%

How you voted: Atalanta vs Bologna

Atalanta BC
64.2%
Draw
19.8%
Bologna
16.0%
106
Head to Head
Dec 23, 2023 2pm
Gameweek 17
Bologna
1-0
Atalanta
Ferguson (86')
Posch (30'), Freuler (70')

Piero Gasperini (26'), de Roon (69'), Zappacosta (79'), Hateboer (88'), Scamacca (90+5')
Apr 8, 2023 3.30pm
Gameweek 29
Atalanta
0-2
Bologna
Sansone (49'), Orsolini (86')
Jan 9, 2023 7.45pm
Gameweek 17
Bologna
1-2
Atalanta
Koopmeiners (47'), Hojlund (58')
Mar 20, 2022 7.45pm
Gameweek 30
Bologna
0-1
Atalanta
Cisse (82')
Demiral (66')
Aug 28, 2021 5.30pm
Gameweek 2
Atalanta
0-0
Bologna
Gosens (36'), Luis Palomino (79')
Medel (35'), Sansone (49'), Arnautovic (53'), Hickey (58'), Svanberg (64')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Result
Ruud
Tsitsipas
1 4
6 6
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Inter Milan31264175156082
2AC Milan32216563372669
3Juventus32189545242163
4Bologna321611545252059
5Roma31167856352155
6Atalanta BCAtalanta301551055342150
7Napoli321310950401049
8Lazio32154134135649
9Torino32111293129245
10Fiorentina30127114235743
11Monza321110113441-743
12Genoa31911113438-438
13Lecce32711142748-2132
14CagliariCagliari3179153252-2030
15Udinese31416113047-1728
16Empoli3277182548-2328
17Hellas VeronaHellas Verona3169162842-1427
18FrosinoneFrosinone3269174063-2327
19SassuoloSassuolo3268183962-2326
20Salernitana3229212668-4215


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!