MX23RW : Saturday, April 13 12:54:56| >> :300:86500:86500:
Milan logo
Atalanta logo
Bologna logo
Cagliari logo
Empoli logo
Fiorentina logo
Frosinone logo
Genoa logo
Hellas Verona logo
Inter logo
Juventus logo
Lazio logo
Lecce logo
Monza
Napoli logo
Roma logo
Salernitana
Sassuolo logo
Torino logo
Udinese logo
Roma logo
Serie A | Gameweek 26
Feb 26, 2024 at 5.30pm UK
Stadio Olimpico
Torino logo

Roma
3 - 2
Torino

Dybala (42' pen., 57', 69')
N'Dicka (45+1'), Cristante (85')
FT(HT: 1-1)
Zapata (44'), Huijsen (88' og.)
Lazaro (25'), Ricci (33')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Monday's Serie A clash between Roma and Torino, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Roma 1-1 Feyenoord (4-2 pen.)
Thursday, February 22 at 8pm in Europa League
Last Game: Torino 0-2 Lazio
Thursday, February 22 at 7.45pm in Serie A

We said: Roma 1-1 Torino

Roma endured an emotional night on Thursday as they narrowly managed to defeat Feyenoord and carry on in the Europa League, meaning there could be hints of fatigue from the Giallorossi on Monday night. Torino have had a full week to prepare for their trip to the Stadio Olimpico, and we can envisage the visitors forcing a share of the spoils in this one. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Roma win with a probability of 46.06%. A draw had a probability of 27.4% and a win for Torino had a probability of 26.53%.

The most likely scoreline for a Roma win was 1-0 with a probability of 13.24%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (9.06%) and 2-1 (8.76%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (12.8%), while for a Torino win it was 0-1 (9.36%). The actual scoreline of 3-2 was predicted with a 1.9% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Roma would win this match.

Result
RomaDrawTorino
46.06% (-0.202 -0.2) 27.4% (0.113 0.11) 26.53% (0.084999999999997 0.08)
Both teams to score 46.18% (-0.256 -0.26)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
41.3% (-0.36 -0.36)58.69% (0.355 0.35)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
20.77% (-0.28 -0.28)79.23% (0.276 0.28)
Roma Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
74.53% (-0.26299999999999 -0.26)25.47% (0.259 0.26)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
39.69% (-0.359 -0.36)60.3% (0.355 0.36)
Torino Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
61.97% (-0.125 -0.13)38.03% (0.123 0.12)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
25.2% (-0.121 -0.12)74.79% (0.117 0.12)
Score Analysis
    Roma 46.06%
    Torino 26.53%
    Draw 27.4%
RomaDrawTorino
1-0 @ 13.24% (0.08 0.08)
2-0 @ 9.06% (-0.013 -0.01)
2-1 @ 8.76% (-0.042 -0.04)
3-0 @ 4.13% (-0.037 -0.04)
3-1 @ 3.99% (-0.049 -0.05)
3-2 @ 1.93% (-0.031 -0.03)
4-0 @ 1.41% (-0.023 -0.02)
4-1 @ 1.37% (-0.028 -0.03)
Other @ 2.17%
Total : 46.06%
1-1 @ 12.8% (0.030000000000001 0.03)
0-0 @ 9.69% (0.129 0.13)
2-2 @ 4.23% (-0.035 -0.04)
Other @ 0.68%
Total : 27.4%
0-1 @ 9.36% (0.094000000000001 0.09)
1-2 @ 6.19% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
0-2 @ 4.53% (0.031 0.03)
1-3 @ 2% (-0.008 -0.01)
0-3 @ 1.46% (0.0050000000000001 0.01)
2-3 @ 1.36% (-0.016 -0.02)
Other @ 1.63%
Total : 26.53%

How you voted: Roma vs Torino

Roma
70.1%
Draw
26.7%
Torino
3.2%
187
Head to Head
Sep 24, 2023 7.45pm
Gameweek 5
Torino
1-1
Roma
Zapata (85')
Lukaku (68')
Paredes (60'), Kristensen (84')
Apr 8, 2023 5.30pm
Gameweek 29
Torino
0-1
Roma
Dybala (8' pen.)
Nov 13, 2022 2pm
Gameweek 15
Roma
1-1
Torino
Matic (90+4')
Linetty (55')
May 20, 2022 7.45pm
Gameweek 38
Torino
0-3
Roma

Ansaldi (21'), Buongiorno (78')
Abraham (33', 42'), Pellegrini (78' pen.)
Ibanez (20'), Shomurodov (76')
Nov 28, 2021 5pm
Gameweek 14
Roma
1-0
Torino
Abraham (32')
Ibanez (90+2'), Kumbulla (90+4')

Zima (54')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Inter Milan31264175156082
2AC Milan31215560342668
3Juventus31188545242162
4Bologna311610545252058
5Roma31167856352155
6Atalanta BCAtalanta301551055342150
7Lazio32154134135649
8Napoli31139948381048
9Torino31111193129244
10Fiorentina30127114235743
11Monza31119113441-742
12Genoa31911113438-438
13CagliariCagliari3179153252-2030
14Lecce31611142648-2229
15Udinese31416113047-1728
16Empoli3177172547-2228
17Hellas VeronaHellas Verona3169162842-1427
18FrosinoneFrosinone3168173861-2326
19SassuoloSassuolo3167183659-2325
20Salernitana3229212668-4215


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!