MX23RW : Friday, April 19 05:06:57| >> :300:86500:86500:
Hungarian NB I | Gameweek 22
Feb 24, 2024 at 2pm UK
Diosgyori Stadion

Diosgyor
4 - 0
Fehervar

Gergenyi (18' og.), Franchu (69'), Szabo (87' pen., 89')
Benyei (3'), Jurek (37')
FT(HT: 1-0)

Serafimov (86')
Csongvai (17')
Coverage of the Hungarian NB I clash between Diosgyor and Fehervar.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Diosgyor 1-2 Ujpest
Sunday, February 11 at 1.45pm in Hungarian NB I
Last Game: Fehervar 1-0 Debrecen
Sunday, February 18 at 2pm in Hungarian NB I

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Diosgyor win with a probability of 42.72%. A win for Fehervar has a probability of 31.59% and a draw has a probability of 25.7%.

The most likely scoreline for a Diosgyor win is 1-0 with a probability of 9.99%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 2-1 (8.92%) and 2-0 (7.31%). The likeliest Fehervar win is 0-1 (8.34%), while for a drawn scoreline it is 1-1 (12.2%).

Result
DiosgyorDrawFehervar
42.72% (-0.085999999999999 -0.09) 25.69% (0.115 0.11) 31.59% (-0.029 -0.03)
Both teams to score 54.17% (-0.376 -0.38)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
50.23% (-0.485 -0.48)49.77% (0.485 0.48)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
28.23% (-0.437 -0.44)71.77% (0.435 0.44)
Diosgyor Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
76.83% (-0.249 -0.25)23.17% (0.249 0.25)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
42.95% (-0.368 -0.37)57.05% (0.368 0.37)
Fehervar Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
70.51% (-0.261 -0.26)29.49% (0.261 0.26)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
34.5% (-0.318 -0.32)65.5% (0.318 0.32)
Score Analysis
    Diosgyor 42.72%
    Fehervar 31.59%
    Draw 25.69%
DiosgyorDrawFehervar
1-0 @ 9.99% (0.123 0.12)
2-1 @ 8.92% (-0.02 -0.02)
2-0 @ 7.31% (0.036 0.04)
3-1 @ 4.35% (-0.043 -0.04)
3-0 @ 3.56% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)
3-2 @ 2.66% (-0.046 -0.05)
4-1 @ 1.59% (-0.028 -0.03)
4-0 @ 1.3% (-0.013 -0.01)
4-2 @ 0.97% (-0.024 -0.02)
Other @ 2.07%
Total : 42.72%
1-1 @ 12.2% (0.069999999999999 0.07)
0-0 @ 6.83% (0.134 0.13)
2-2 @ 5.45% (-0.052 -0.05)
3-3 @ 1.08% (-0.026 -0.03)
Other @ 0.13%
Total : 25.69%
0-1 @ 8.34% (0.103 0.1)
1-2 @ 7.45% (-0.016 -0.02)
0-2 @ 5.09% (0.026 0.03)
1-3 @ 3.03% (-0.029 -0.03)
2-3 @ 2.22% (-0.038 -0.04)
0-3 @ 2.07% (-0.004 -0)
1-4 @ 0.93% (-0.015 -0.01)
Other @ 2.46%
Total : 31.59%

Head to Head
Oct 28, 2023 1.45pm
Gameweek 11
Fehervar
4-0
Diosgyor
Christensen (41'), Kodro (45+1', 84'), Kastrati (82')
Schon (32'), Toth (32')

Gera (16'), Szatmari (45+7'), Farkas (50'), Acolatse (60'), Kampetsis (71')
Farkas (69'), Szatmari (86')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Ferencvaros28204471264564
2Paksi SE28155846341250
3FehervarFehervar28154950371349
4Puskas AcademyPuskas Academy281110744301443
5Debrecen28126104234842
6MTK28117103851-1340
7Diosgyor28107114346-337
8Zalaegerszegi TE28105134855-735
9Kecskemeti TE28104143843-534
10UjpestUjpest28104143759-2234
11Varda SE2873183246-1424
12Mezokovesd-ZsoryMezokovesdi2855182452-2820


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!