MX23RW : Saturday, February 24 03:44:21| >> :300:86500:86500:
Hungarian NB I | Gameweek 16
Dec 10, 2023 at 2.30pm UK
Varosi Stadion (Mezokovesd)
Mezokovesdi
0 - 2
Fehervar

Kuttor (63'), Gomis (76'), (90+4')
Kuttor (0')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Kodro (90+5' pen.), Christensen (90+7')
Serafimov (10')
Coverage of the Hungarian NB I clash between Mezokovesd-Zsory and Fehervar.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Mezokovesdi 0-2 Ferencvaros
Wednesday, December 6 at 6.30pm in Hungarian NB I
Last Game: Fehervar 3-1 Puskas Academy
Saturday, December 2 at 2.30pm in Hungarian NB I

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Fehervar win with a probability of 41.86%. A win for Mezokovesd-Zsory had a probability of 32.94% and a draw had a probability of 25.2%.

The most likely scoreline for a Fehervar win was 0-1 with a probability of 9.18%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (8.88%) and 0-2 (6.85%). The likeliest Mezokovesd-Zsory win was 1-0 (7.97%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.89%). The actual scoreline of 0-2 was predicted with a 6.9% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Fehervar would win this match.

Result
Mezokovesd-ZsoryDrawFehervar
32.94% (-0.046999999999997 -0.05) 25.2% (0.00099999999999767 0) 41.86% (0.051000000000002 0.05)
Both teams to score 56.32% (-0.022000000000006 -0.02)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
52.8% (-0.018000000000001 -0.02)47.2% (0.023000000000003 0.02)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
30.57% (-0.017999999999997 -0.02)69.43% (0.022999999999996 0.02)
Mezokovesd-Zsory Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
72.65% (-0.039000000000001 -0.04)27.35% (0.043000000000003 0.04)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
37.19% (-0.052999999999997 -0.05)62.81% (0.055999999999997 0.06)
Fehervar Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
77.53% (0.016000000000005 0.02)22.47% (-0.012 -0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
43.98% (0.021000000000001 0.02)56.02% (-0.016999999999996 -0.02)
Score Analysis
    Mezokovesd-Zsory 32.94%
    Fehervar 41.86%
    Draw 25.19%
Mezokovesd-ZsoryDrawFehervar
1-0 @ 7.97% (-0.0020000000000007 -0)
2-1 @ 7.71% (-0.008 -0.01)
2-0 @ 5.16% (-0.0070000000000006 -0.01)
3-1 @ 3.33% (-0.0070000000000001 -0.01)
3-2 @ 2.49% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
3-0 @ 2.23% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
4-1 @ 1.08% (-0.0029999999999999 -0)
Other @ 2.97%
Total : 32.94%
1-1 @ 11.89%
0-0 @ 6.15% (0.0049999999999999 0)
2-2 @ 5.76% (-0.0039999999999996 -0)
3-3 @ 1.24% (-0.002 -0)
Other @ 0.16%
Total : 25.19%
0-1 @ 9.18% (0.013 0.01)
1-2 @ 8.88% (0.0050000000000008 0.01)
0-2 @ 6.85% (0.012 0.01)
1-3 @ 4.42% (0.0049999999999999 0)
0-3 @ 3.41% (0.0069999999999997 0.01)
2-3 @ 2.87%
1-4 @ 1.65% (0.002 0)
0-4 @ 1.27% (0.004 0)
2-4 @ 1.07%
Other @ 2.27%
Total : 41.86%

Head to Head
Aug 27, 2023 6.30pm
Gameweek 5
Fehervar
2-0
Mezokovesdi
Szabo (82'), Kastrati (90+4')
Kastrati (90+5')

Beriashvili (17'), Kallai (63'), Brtan (84')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Paksi SE21134439261343
2Ferencvaros20133452223042
3FehervarFehervar21123642281439
4Puskas AcademyPuskas Academy2197536241234
5MTK229492942-1331
6Kecskemeti TE219393131030
7Debrecen218583028229
8Diosgyor207493034-425
9Zalaegerszegi TE2174103041-1125
10UjpestUjpest2173112742-1524
11Varda SE2152142335-1217
12Mezokovesd-ZsoryMezokovesdi2244142036-1616

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!