MX23RW : Sunday, February 25 05:12:04| >> :300:86500:86500:
Ferencvaros
Hungarian NB I | Gameweek 15
Dec 3, 2023 at 4.45pm UK
Groupama Arena
Ferencvaros
0 - 0
Mezokovesdi

Pesic (32')
FT

Kojnok (43'), Cseke (60'), Vajda (70'), Molnar (77')
Coverage of the Hungarian NB I clash between Ferencvaros and Mezokovesd-Zsory.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Cukaricki 1-2 Ferencvaros
Thursday, November 30 at 8pm in Europa Conference League
Last Game: Mezokovesdi 4-0 Ujpest
Saturday, November 25 at 6.30pm in Hungarian NB I

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Ferencvaros win with a probability of 76.24%. A draw had a probability of 15.2% and a win for Mezokovesd-Zsory had a probability of 8.57%.

The most likely scoreline for a Ferencvaros win was 2-0 with a probability of 12.64%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 3-0 (10.48%) and 1-0 (10.17%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (7.22%), while for a Mezokovesd-Zsory win it was 0-1 (2.9%). The actual scoreline of 0-0 was predicted with a 4.1% likelihood.

Result
FerencvarosDrawMezokovesd-Zsory
76.24% (-0.070999999999998 -0.07) 15.19% (0.237 0.24) 8.57% (-0.1701 -0.17)
Both teams to score 46.58% (-1.752 -1.75)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
61.93% (-1.825 -1.83)38.06% (1.82 1.82)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
39.67% (-1.972 -1.97)60.33% (1.966 1.97)
Ferencvaros Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
91.68% (-0.444 -0.44)8.32% (0.439 0.44)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
71% (-1.11 -1.11)29% (1.106 1.11)
Mezokovesd-Zsory Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
50.81% (-1.659 -1.66)49.18% (1.654 1.65)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
15.91% (-1.205 -1.21)84.08% (1.2 1.2)
Score Analysis
    Ferencvaros 76.22%
    Mezokovesd-Zsory 8.57%
    Draw 15.19%
FerencvarosDrawMezokovesd-Zsory
2-0 @ 12.64% (0.56 0.56)
3-0 @ 10.48% (0.24 0.24)
1-0 @ 10.17% (0.657 0.66)
2-1 @ 8.98% (-0.017000000000001 -0.02)
3-1 @ 7.44% (-0.176 -0.18)
4-0 @ 6.52% (0.013999999999999 0.01)
4-1 @ 4.63% (-0.212 -0.21)
5-0 @ 3.24% (-0.064 -0.06)
3-2 @ 2.64% (-0.193 -0.19)
5-1 @ 2.3% (-0.159 -0.16)
4-2 @ 1.64% (-0.159 -0.16)
6-0 @ 1.34% (-0.057 -0.06)
6-1 @ 0.95% (-0.088 -0.09)
Other @ 3.25%
Total : 76.22%
1-1 @ 7.22% (0.142 0.14)
0-0 @ 4.09% (0.347 0.35)
2-2 @ 3.18% (-0.16 -0.16)
Other @ 0.7%
Total : 15.19%
0-1 @ 2.9% (0.117 0.12)
1-2 @ 2.56% (-0.071 -0.07)
0-2 @ 1.03% (-0.006 -0.01)
Other @ 2.07%
Total : 8.57%

rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Paksi SE21134439261343
2Ferencvaros20133452223042
3FehervarFehervar22123742321039
4Puskas AcademyPuskas Academy2297636251134
5Debrecen229583128332
6MTK229492942-1331
7Kecskemeti TE2293103234-230
8Diosgyor218493434028
9Zalaegerszegi TE2284103342-928
10UjpestUjpest2173112742-1524
11Varda SE2152142335-1217
12Mezokovesd-ZsoryMezokovesdi2244142036-1616

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!