MX23RW : Sunday, May 19 10:32:04| >> :600:146461:146461:
Fiorentina logo
Europa Conference League | Quarter-Finals | 2nd Leg
Apr 18, 2024 at 5.45pm UK
Stadio Artemio Franchi

Fiorentina
2 - 0
Plzen

Gonzalez (92'), Biraghi (108')
Ranieri (36'), Gonzalez (94')
FT
(aet)

Chory (37'), Reznik (74')
Cadu (67')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Thursday's Europa Conference League clash between Fiorentina and Viktoria Plzen, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

We say: Fiorentina 1-0 Viktoria Plzen (Fiorentina win 1-0 on aggregate)

Thursday's game is expected to be as tight as the reverse fixture at Doosan Arena, with Viktoria keen to limit Fiorentina to few clear-cut opportunities. However, the home side's quality and Conference League scoring run in Florence (no side in the competition has ever prevented them from scoring on their turf) should see Italiano's side nick the odd goal required to progress to the tournament's semis. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Fiorentina win with a probability of 59.86%. A draw had a probability of 21.1% and a win for Viktoria Plzen had a probability of 19.03%.

The most likely scoreline for a Fiorentina win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.95%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (9.49%) and 1-0 (9.4%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (9.85%), while for a Viktoria Plzen win it was 1-2 (5.16%).

Result
FiorentinaDrawViktoria Plzen
59.86% (-0.336 -0.34) 21.11% (0.327 0.33) 19.03% (0.016999999999999 0.02)
Both teams to score 56.31% (-1.126 -1.13)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
59.18% (-1.491 -1.49)40.82% (1.498 1.5)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
36.79% (-1.542 -1.54)63.21% (1.55 1.55)
Fiorentina Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
86.73% (-0.569 -0.57)13.27% (0.576 0.58)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
59.94% (-1.165 -1.17)40.06% (1.171 1.17)
Viktoria Plzen Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
64.93% (-0.86199999999999 -0.86)35.07% (0.867 0.87)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
28.18% (-0.916 -0.92)71.82% (0.92299999999999 0.92)
Score Analysis
    Fiorentina 59.86%
    Viktoria Plzen 19.03%
    Draw 21.11%
FiorentinaDrawViktoria Plzen
2-1 @ 9.95% (0.023 0.02)
2-0 @ 9.49% (0.244 0.24)
1-0 @ 9.4% (0.436 0.44)
3-1 @ 6.7% (-0.13 -0.13)
3-0 @ 6.39% (0.028 0.03)
3-2 @ 3.51% (-0.154 -0.15)
4-1 @ 3.38% (-0.141 -0.14)
4-0 @ 3.23% (-0.056 -0.06)
4-2 @ 1.77% (-0.118 -0.12)
5-1 @ 1.37% (-0.088 -0.09)
5-0 @ 1.3% (-0.052 -0.05)
Other @ 3.38%
Total : 59.86%
1-1 @ 9.85% (0.233 0.23)
2-2 @ 5.21% (-0.112 -0.11)
0-0 @ 4.65% (0.311 0.31)
3-3 @ 1.23% (-0.084 -0.08)
Other @ 0.18%
Total : 21.11%
1-2 @ 5.16% (0.0010000000000003 0)
0-1 @ 4.88% (0.218 0.22)
0-2 @ 2.55% (0.056 0.06)
2-3 @ 1.82% (-0.083 -0.08)
1-3 @ 1.8% (-0.043 -0.04)
Other @ 2.82%
Total : 19.03%

How you voted: Fiorentina vs Plzen

Fiorentina
87.1%
Viktoria Plzen
12.9%
85
Head to Head
Apr 11, 2024 5.45pm
Quarter-Finals 1st Leg
Plzen
0-0
Fiorentina
Cadu (16'), Reznik (72'), Chory (90+3')
Ikone (89')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Manchester CityMan City37277393336088
2Arsenal37275589286186
3Liverpool372310484414379
4Aston Villa37208976562068
5Tottenham HotspurSpurs371961271611063
6Chelsea371791175621360
7Newcastle UnitedNewcastle371761481602157
8Manchester UnitedMan Utd37176145558-357
9West Ham UnitedWest Ham371410135971-1252
10Brighton & Hove AlbionBrighton371212135560-548
11Bournemouth37139155365-1248
12Crystal Palace371210155258-646
13Wolverhampton WanderersWolves37137175063-1346
14Fulham37128175159-844
15Everton37139153949-1040
16Brentford37109185461-739
17Nottingham ForestNott'm Forest3789204766-1929
18Luton TownLuton3768235081-3126
RBurnley3759234076-3624
RSheffield UnitedSheff Utd37372735101-6616


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!