MX23RW : Monday, May 20 13:45:24| >> :300:86500:86500:
Czech Liga | Gameweek 28
Apr 14, 2024 at 5pm UK
Doosan Arena
Slavia Prague

Plzen
1 - 0
Slavia Prague

Sulc (87')
Kalvach (37'), Jedlicka (90+5')
FT(HT: 0-0)

Provod (27'), Zafeiris (66'), Chytil (79')
Coverage of the Czech Liga clash between Viktoria Plzen and Slavia Prague.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Plzen 0-0 Fiorentina
Thursday, April 11 at 5.45pm in Europa Conference League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Viktoria Plzen win with a probability of 37.49%. A win for Slavia Prague had a probability of 37.12% and a draw had a probability of 25.4%.

The most likely scoreline for a Viktoria Plzen win was 1-0 with a probability of 8.65%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.36%) and 2-0 (6.03%). The likeliest Slavia Prague win was 0-1 (8.6%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.98%). The actual scoreline of 1-0 was predicted with an 8.7% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 1-0 win for Viktoria Plzen in this match.

Result
Viktoria PlzenDrawSlavia Prague
37.49% (0.90799999999999 0.91) 25.39% (-0.218 -0.22) 37.12% (-0.691 -0.69)
Both teams to score 56.38% (0.782 0.78)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
52.57% (0.991 0.99)47.43% (-0.995 -0.99)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
30.35% (0.913 0.91)69.65% (-0.914 -0.91)
Viktoria Plzen Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
75.19% (0.96299999999999 0.96)24.81% (-0.965 -0.97)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
40.61% (1.324 1.32)59.39% (-1.326 -1.33)
Slavia Prague Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
74.98% (0.076999999999998 0.08)25.01% (-0.079000000000001 -0.08)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
40.32% (0.10899999999999 0.11)59.68% (-0.111 -0.11)
Score Analysis
    Viktoria Plzen 37.49%
    Slavia Prague 37.12%
    Draw 25.38%
Viktoria PlzenDrawSlavia Prague
1-0 @ 8.65% (-0.117 -0.12)
2-1 @ 8.36% (0.136 0.14)
2-0 @ 6.03% (0.085 0.09)
3-1 @ 3.88% (0.167 0.17)
3-0 @ 2.8% (0.115 0.12)
3-2 @ 2.69% (0.122 0.12)
4-1 @ 1.35% (0.094 0.09)
4-0 @ 0.98% (0.065 0.07)
4-2 @ 0.94% (0.067 0.07)
Other @ 1.82%
Total : 37.49%
1-1 @ 11.98% (-0.14 -0.14)
0-0 @ 6.21% (-0.261 -0.26)
2-2 @ 5.79% (0.107 0.11)
3-3 @ 1.24% (0.058 0.06)
Other @ 0.16%
Total : 25.38%
0-1 @ 8.6% (-0.342 -0.34)
1-2 @ 8.31% (-0.075000000000001 -0.08)
0-2 @ 5.96% (-0.223 -0.22)
1-3 @ 3.84% (-0.026 -0.03)
0-3 @ 2.75% (-0.097 -0.1)
2-3 @ 2.67% (0.055 0.05)
1-4 @ 1.33% (-0.006 -0.01)
0-4 @ 0.95% (-0.032 -0.03)
2-4 @ 0.93% (0.021 0.02)
Other @ 1.78%
Total : 37.12%

Head to Head
Nov 5, 2023 5pm
Gameweek 14
Slavia Prague
1-2
Plzen
Van Buren (13')
Boril (57'), Vlcek (87'), Tijani (90+6')
Jirka (64', 79')
Kalvach (51'), Traore (51'), Jirka (75'), Hranac (86'), Dweh (90+2'), Sykora (90+4')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
Championship Round
1Sparta Prague431081295286
2Slavia PragueSlavia Prague431072244882
3Viktoria PlzenPlzen421175393669
4Mlada Boleslav41035155-447
5Banik OstravaBanik Ostrava40135048246
6FC SlovackoSlovacko41034550-544
Relegation Round
1Bohemians 190541123447-1339
2FK Baumit JablonecJablonec42204450-638
3Pardubice43013847-937
4MFK Karvina41123762-2529
5Ceske Budejovice41214169-2829
6FC Fastav ZlinZlin40224068-2827
 
Regular Season
1Sparta Prague30244270264476
2Slavia PragueSlavia Prague30226262233972
3Viktoria PlzenPlzen30195667333462
4Banik OstravaBanik Ostrava30136114839945
5Mlada Boleslav30128105046444
6FC SlovackoSlovacko30118113940-141
7Slovan LiberecSlovan Liberec301010104646040
8Sigma OlomoucOlomouc30107134045-537
9Hradec Kralove30910113238-637
10Teplice3099123140-936
11Bohemians 190530811112940-1135
12FK Baumit JablonecJablonec30612123545-1030
13Pardubice3077162942-1328
14MFK Karvina3067173052-2225
15FC Fastav ZlinZlin30510153661-2525
16Ceske Budejovice3066183462-2824


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!