MX23RW : Tuesday, April 16 07:17:42| >> :300:86500:86500:
Slavia Prague
Czech Liga | Gameweek 22
Feb 25, 2024 at 2pm UK
Sinobo stadium

Slavia Prague
3 - 0
Pardubice

Chytil (66', 72', 74')
FT(HT: 0-0)

Patrak (41'), Surzyn (45+6'), Hlavaty (56')
Coverage of the Czech Liga clash between Slavia Prague and Pardubice.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Pardubice 1-1 Teplice
Saturday, February 17 at 2pm in Czech Liga

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Slavia Prague win with a probability of 74.23%. A draw had a probability of 15.4% and a win for Pardubice had a probability of 10.37%.

The most likely scoreline for a Slavia Prague win was 2-0 with a probability of 10.53%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.18%) and 3-0 (9.09%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (7.1%), while for a Pardubice win it was 1-2 (3.09%). The actual scoreline of 3-0 was predicted with a 9.1% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Slavia Prague would win this match.

Result
Slavia PragueDrawPardubice
74.23% (-1.084 -1.08) 15.41% (0.654 0.65) 10.37% (0.432 0.43)
Both teams to score 53.77% (-0.982 -0.98)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
67.12% (-2.001 -2)32.89% (2.003 2)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
45.41% (-2.342 -2.34)54.59% (2.345 2.35)
Slavia Prague Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
92.47% (-0.669 -0.67)7.53% (0.672 0.67)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
72.99% (-1.768 -1.77)27.01% (1.769 1.77)
Pardubice Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
58.15% (-0.636 -0.64)41.85% (0.639 0.64)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
21.7% (-0.561 -0.56)78.3% (0.563 0.56)
Score Analysis
    Slavia Prague 74.22%
    Pardubice 10.37%
    Draw 15.41%
Slavia PragueDrawPardubice
2-0 @ 10.53% (0.39 0.39)
2-1 @ 9.18% (0.185 0.18)
3-0 @ 9.09% (0.021000000000001 0.02)
1-0 @ 8.15% (0.576 0.58)
3-1 @ 7.91% (-0.121 -0.12)
4-0 @ 5.87% (-0.199 -0.2)
4-1 @ 5.12% (-0.265 -0.27)
3-2 @ 3.45% (-0.115 -0.12)
5-0 @ 3.04% (-0.216 -0.22)
5-1 @ 2.65% (-0.238 -0.24)
4-2 @ 2.23% (-0.157 -0.16)
6-0 @ 1.31% (-0.144 -0.14)
5-2 @ 1.15% (-0.126 -0.13)
6-1 @ 1.14% (-0.147 -0.15)
Other @ 3.4%
Total : 74.22%
1-1 @ 7.1% (0.386 0.39)
2-2 @ 4% (0.011 0.01)
0-0 @ 3.15% (0.325 0.33)
3-3 @ 1% (-0.051 -0.05)
Other @ 0.16%
Total : 15.41%
1-2 @ 3.09% (0.117 0.12)
0-1 @ 2.75% (0.24 0.24)
0-2 @ 1.2% (0.085 0.09)
2-3 @ 1.16% (-0.017 -0.02)
Other @ 2.17%
Total : 10.37%

Head to Head
Sep 16, 2023 5pm
Gameweek 8
Pardubice
0-1
Slavia Prague

Surzyn (38'), Helesic (43'), Krobot (72')
Jurecka (28' pen.)
Wallem (48')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Sparta Prague28224262224070
2Slavia PragueSlavia Prague28215258203868
3Viktoria PlzenPlzen28184663323158
4Banik OstravaBanik Ostrava281351043331044
5Mlada Boleslav28117104744340
6FC SlovackoSlovacko28116113637-139
7Slovan LiberecSlovan Liberec28108104444038
8Sigma OlomoucOlomouc28106123739-236
9Hradec Kralove2899103136-536
10Teplice2898112935-635
11Bohemians 190528710112638-1231
12FK Baumit JablonecJablonec28610123444-1028
13Pardubice2877142738-1128
14FC Fastav ZlinZlin2859143660-2424
15Ceske Budejovice2864183058-2822
16MFK Karvina2856172851-2321


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!