MX23RW : Tuesday, March 5 14:06:40| >> :300:86500:86500:
Czech Liga | Gameweek 17
Dec 3, 2023 at 2pm UK
Mestsky stadion, Hlinsko
Pardubice
1 - 2
Sparta Prague
Zlatohlavek (26')
Vacek (79'), Ortiz (90+7')
FT(HT: 1-1)
Krejci (19', 65')
Kuchta (79'), Kairinen (90+9')
Coverage of the Czech Liga clash between Pardubice and Sparta Prague.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Jablonec 2-1 Pardubice
Sunday, November 26 at 2pm in Czech Liga
Last Game: Sparta Prague 1-0 Betis
Thursday, November 30 at 5.45pm in Europa League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Sparta Prague win with a probability of 53.35%. A draw had a probability of 23.9% and a win for Pardubice had a probability of 22.74%.

The most likely scoreline for a Sparta Prague win was 0-1 with a probability of 11%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (9.73%) and 0-2 (9.43%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (11.35%), while for a Pardubice win it was 1-0 (6.63%). The actual scoreline of 1-2 was predicted with a 9.7% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Sparta Prague would win this match.

Result
PardubiceDrawSparta Prague
22.74% (0.607 0.61) 23.9% (0.269 0.27) 53.35% (-0.877 -0.88)
Both teams to score 52.76% (-0.072000000000003 -0.07)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
51.74% (-0.472 -0.47)48.25% (0.47 0.47)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
29.59% (-0.435 -0.44)70.4% (0.432 0.43)
Pardubice Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
64.36% (0.306 0.31)35.64% (-0.308 -0.31)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
27.59% (0.317 0.32)72.4% (-0.318 -0.32)
Sparta Prague Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
81.97% (-0.503 -0.5)18.02% (0.502 0.5)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
51.09% (-0.866 -0.87)48.9% (0.864 0.86)
Score Analysis
    Pardubice 22.74%
    Sparta Prague 53.35%
    Draw 23.89%
PardubiceDrawSparta Prague
1-0 @ 6.63% (0.182 0.18)
2-1 @ 5.86% (0.116 0.12)
2-0 @ 3.42% (0.122 0.12)
3-1 @ 2.02% (0.057 0.06)
3-2 @ 1.73% (0.02 0.02)
3-0 @ 1.18% (0.052 0.05)
Other @ 1.93%
Total : 22.74%
1-1 @ 11.35% (0.13 0.13)
0-0 @ 6.42% (0.124 0.12)
2-2 @ 5.02% (0.018 0.02)
3-3 @ 0.99% (-0.004 -0)
Other @ 0.12%
Total : 23.89%
0-1 @ 11% (0.039999999999999 0.04)
1-2 @ 9.73% (-0.046000000000001 -0.05)
0-2 @ 9.43% (-0.124 -0.12)
1-3 @ 5.56% (-0.117 -0.12)
0-3 @ 5.39% (-0.16 -0.16)
2-3 @ 2.87% (-0.037 -0.04)
1-4 @ 2.38% (-0.09 -0.09)
0-4 @ 2.31% (-0.107 -0.11)
2-4 @ 1.23% (-0.036 -0.04)
Other @ 3.46%
Total : 53.35%

Head to Head
Aug 5, 2023 2pm
Gameweek 3
Sparta Prague
5-2
Pardubice
Kuchta (15', 24'), Haraslin (22'), Wiesner (47'), Birmancevic (56')
Zeleny (34')
Darmovzal (65'), Krobot (73')
Surzyn (45+4'), Kovac (45+4')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Sparta Prague23193155154060
2Slavia PragueSlavia Prague23175146172956
3Viktoria PlzenPlzen23153555282748
4FC SlovackoSlovacko2311573327638
5Banik OstravaBanik Ostrava2310493226634
6Mlada Boleslav239594038232
7Teplice238782524131
8Sigma OlomoucOlomouc238693131030
9Slovan LiberecSlovan Liberec237883436-229
10Bohemians 1905236892031-1126
11FK Baumit JablonecJablonec2351083036-625
12Hradec Kralove235992433-924
13Pardubice2365122333-1023
14FC Fastav ZlinZlin2346132650-2418
15Ceske Budejovice2352162350-2717
16MFK Karvina2344152345-2216

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!