MX23RW : Saturday, February 24 01:37:08| >> :120:14354:14354:
Europa League | Group Stage
Nov 30, 2023 at 5.45pm UK
Epet Arena
Real Betis logo
Sparta Prague
1 - 0
Betis
Haraslin (54')
Birmancevic (38')
FT(HT: 0-0)

Ruibal (22'), Pezzella (70'), Miranda (88'), Rodriguez (90+2')
The Match
Preview
Sports Mole previews Thursday's Europa League clash between Sparta Prague and Real Betis, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

We said: Sparta Prague 1-2 Real Betis

Real Betis certainly have a tough trip on their hands on Thursday, with Sparta Prague fighting for crucial points on home turf, but Pellegrini's side have the quality to come out on top in the Czech capital, and we fancy them to make it four straight three-point hauls in the group. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Sparta Prague win with a probability of 57.34%. A draw had a probability of 21.9% and a win for Real Betis had a probability of 20.76%.

The most likely scoreline for a Sparta Prague win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.92%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (9.46%) and 2-0 (9.17%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (10.22%), while for a Real Betis win it was 1-2 (5.53%). The actual scoreline of 1-0 was predicted with a 9.5% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Sparta Prague would win this match.

Result
Sparta PragueDrawReal Betis
57.34% (-0.024999999999999 -0.02) 21.89% (0.0060000000000002 0.01) 20.76% (0.016999999999999 0.02)
Both teams to score 56.57% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
58.13% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)41.86% (0.0030000000000001 0)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
35.73% (-0.0020000000000024 -0)64.26% (0.0019999999999953 0)
Sparta Prague Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
85.62% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)14.38% (0.0080000000000009 0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
57.73% (-0.016999999999996 -0.02)42.26% (0.015999999999998 0.02)
Real Betis Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
66.07% (0.016999999999996 0.02)33.92% (-0.016999999999996 -0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
29.4% (0.018999999999998 0.02)70.59% (-0.018000000000001 -0.02)
Score Analysis
    Sparta Prague 57.34%
    Real Betis 20.76%
    Draw 21.89%
Sparta PragueDrawReal Betis
2-1 @ 9.92% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
1-0 @ 9.46% (-0.0020000000000007 -0)
2-0 @ 9.17% (-0.0050000000000008 -0.01)
3-1 @ 6.41% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
3-0 @ 5.93% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
3-2 @ 3.47%
4-1 @ 3.11% (-0.0020000000000002 -0)
4-0 @ 2.88% (-0.004 -0)
4-2 @ 1.68% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
5-1 @ 1.21% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
5-0 @ 1.12% (-0.002 -0)
Other @ 3%
Total : 57.34%
1-1 @ 10.22%
2-2 @ 5.36% (0.0019999999999998 0)
0-0 @ 4.88% (0.00099999999999945 0)
3-3 @ 1.25% (0.0010000000000001 0)
Other @ 0.18%
Total : 21.89%
1-2 @ 5.53% (0.0039999999999996 0)
0-1 @ 5.27% (0.0030000000000001 0)
0-2 @ 2.85% (0.0030000000000001 0)
1-3 @ 1.99% (0.002 0)
2-3 @ 1.93% (0.002 0)
0-3 @ 1.03% (0.00099999999999989 0)
Other @ 2.16%
Total : 20.76%

How you voted: Sparta Prague vs Betis

Sparta Prague
19.7%
Draw
21.2%
Real Betis
59.1%
66
Head to Head
Oct 5, 2023 5.45pm
Group Stage
Betis
2-1
Sparta Prague
Diao (9'), Isco (79')
Rodriguez (11'), Diao (45+4'), Ruibal (58'), Vinicius (90+2')
Birmancevic (3')
Haraslin (15'), Birmancevic (45+5'), Rynes (75')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Liverpool26186263253860
2Manchester CityMan City25175358263256
3Arsenal25174458223655
4Aston Villa25154652331949
5Tottenham HotspurSpurs25145652381447
6Manchester UnitedMan Utd2514293534144
7Brighton & Hove AlbionBrighton2510874840838
8Newcastle UnitedNewcastle251141053411237
9West Ham UnitedWest Ham2510693644-836
10Chelsea25105104241135
11Wolverhampton WanderersWolves25105103940-135
12Fulham2585123441-729
13Bournemouth2477103346-1328
14Brentford2574143544-925
15Crystal Palace2567122844-1625
16Nottingham ForestNott'm Forest2566133244-1224
17Everton2586112733-620
18Luton TownLuton2555153551-1620
19Burnley2534182555-3013
20Sheffield UnitedSheff Utd2534182265-4313

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!