MX23RW : Sunday, February 25 04:38:19| >> :300:86500:86500:
Czech Liga | Gameweek 17
Feb 14, 2024 at 5pm UK
Stadion Letna
Slavia Prague
Zlin
1 - 1
Slavia Prague
Ikugar (67')
Janetzky (41'), Sloncik (74'), Ikugar (90+3')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Chytil (45+1')
Jurecka (82')
Coverage of the Czech Liga clash between FC Fastav Zlin and Slavia Prague.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Teplice 2-1 Zlin
Sunday, February 11 at 2pm in Czech Liga

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Slavia Prague win with a probability of 57.58%. A draw had a probability of 22.8% and a win for FC Fastav Zlin had a probability of 19.62%.

The most likely scoreline for a Slavia Prague win was 0-1 with a probability of 11.28%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-2 (10.26%) and 1-2 (9.87%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (10.83%), while for a FC Fastav Zlin win it was 1-0 (5.95%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with a 10.8% likelihood.

Result
FC Fastav ZlinDrawSlavia Prague
19.62% (-0.098000000000003 -0.1) 22.8% (0.032 0.03) 57.58% (0.07 0.07)
Both teams to score 51.74% (-0.254 -0.25)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
52.61% (-0.257 -0.26)47.39% (0.263 0.26)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
30.39% (-0.239 -0.24)69.61% (0.244 0.24)
FC Fastav Zlin Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
61.74% (-0.252 -0.25)38.26% (0.256 0.26)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
24.98% (-0.242 -0.24)75.02% (0.247 0.25)
Slavia Prague Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
83.81% (-0.064999999999998 -0.06)16.2% (0.07 0.07)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
54.33% (-0.12 -0.12)45.68% (0.124 0.12)
Score Analysis
    FC Fastav Zlin 19.62%
    Slavia Prague 57.57%
    Draw 22.79%
FC Fastav ZlinDrawSlavia Prague
1-0 @ 5.95% (0.024 0.02)
2-1 @ 5.21% (-0.028 -0.03)
2-0 @ 2.86% (-0.008 -0.01)
3-1 @ 1.67% (-0.021 -0.02)
3-2 @ 1.52% (-0.022 -0.02)
3-0 @ 0.92% (-0.009 -0.01)
Other @ 1.5%
Total : 19.62%
1-1 @ 10.83% (0.02 0.02)
0-0 @ 6.2% (0.068 0.07)
2-2 @ 4.74% (-0.036 -0.04)
3-3 @ 0.92% (-0.016 -0.02)
Other @ 0.11%
Total : 22.79%
0-1 @ 11.28% (0.1 0.1)
0-2 @ 10.26% (0.06 0.06)
1-2 @ 9.87% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
0-3 @ 6.23% (0.024999999999999 0.02)
1-3 @ 5.99% (-0.018 -0.02)
2-3 @ 2.88% (-0.028 -0.03)
0-4 @ 2.84% (0.0049999999999999 0)
1-4 @ 2.72% (-0.015 -0.01)
2-4 @ 1.31% (-0.016 -0.02)
0-5 @ 1.03% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
1-5 @ 0.99% (-0.008 -0.01)
Other @ 2.18%
Total : 57.57%

How you voted: Zlin vs Slavia Prague

FC Fastav Zlin
0.0%
Draw
6.7%
Slavia Prague
93.3%
15
Head to Head
Aug 6, 2023 5pm
Gameweek 3
Slavia Prague
2-1
Zlin
Lingr (47'), Van Buren (60')
Dorley (56')
Cernin (83')
Cedidla (35'), Janetzky (53')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Sparta Prague21182152143856
2Slavia PragueSlavia Prague21164143172652
3Viktoria PlzenPlzen22143552262645
4FC SlovackoSlovacko2110562923635
5Banik OstravaBanik Ostrava229493126531
6Sigma OlomoucOlomouc218582827129
7Mlada Boleslav228593737029
8Slovan LiberecSlovan Liberec227873434029
9Teplice227782324-128
10Bohemians 1905226791829-1125
11FK Baumit JablonecJablonec225982935-624
12Pardubice2165102127-623
13Hradec Kralove225892332-923
14FC Fastav ZlinZlin2246122649-2318
15MFK Karvina2244142242-2016
16Ceske Budejovice2142152046-2614

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!