MX23RW : Saturday, February 24 03:17:53| >> :300:86500:86500:
Slavia Prague
Czech Liga | Gameweek 18
Dec 10, 2023 at 5pm UK
Fortuna Arena
Slavia Prague
2 - 0
Mlada Boleslav
Holes (49'), Jurecka (53' pen.)
Ogbu (33'), Jurecka (35')
FT(HT: 0-0)

Kusej (33'), Pulkrab (33')
Coverage of the Czech Liga clash between Slavia Prague and Mlada Boleslav.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Mlada Boleslav 1-3 Plzen
Wednesday, December 6 at 4pm in Czech Liga

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Slavia Prague win with a probability of 81.16%. A draw had a probability of 12.4% and a win for Mlada Boleslav had a probability of 6.45%.

The most likely scoreline for a Slavia Prague win was 2-0 with a probability of 11.99%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 3-0 (11.21%) and 1-0 (8.54%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (5.85%), while for a Mlada Boleslav win it was 0-1 (2.09%). The actual scoreline of 2-0 was predicted with an 12% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 2-0 win for Slavia Prague in this match.

Result
Slavia PragueDrawMlada Boleslav
81.16% (-0.13800000000001 -0.14) 12.39% (0.08 0.08) 6.45% (0.0509 0.05)
Both teams to score 46.6% (-0.041000000000004 -0.04)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
67.77% (-0.211 -0.21)32.23% (0.205 0.2)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
46.17% (-0.245 -0.24)53.83% (0.24 0.24)
Slavia Prague Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
93.96% (-0.070999999999998 -0.07)6.04% (0.0651 0.07)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
77.01% (-0.19 -0.19)22.99% (0.184 0.18)
Mlada Boleslav Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
49.6% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)50.4% (0.0020000000000024 0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
15.06% (-0.0050000000000008 -0.01)84.93% (-0.0010000000000048 -0)
Score Analysis
    Slavia Prague 81.15%
    Mlada Boleslav 6.45%
    Draw 12.39%
Slavia PragueDrawMlada Boleslav
2-0 @ 11.99% (0.040000000000001 0.04)
3-0 @ 11.21% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
1-0 @ 8.54% (0.061 0.06)
2-1 @ 8.22% (0.026 0.03)
4-0 @ 7.87% (-0.036 -0.04)
3-1 @ 7.69% (-0.0059999999999993 -0.01)
4-1 @ 5.39% (-0.026 -0.03)
5-0 @ 4.42% (-0.038 -0.04)
5-1 @ 3.03% (-0.026 -0.03)
3-2 @ 2.63% (-0.0020000000000002 -0)
6-0 @ 2.07% (-0.026 -0.03)
4-2 @ 1.85% (-0.0089999999999999 -0.01)
6-1 @ 1.42% (-0.018 -0.02)
5-2 @ 1.04% (-0.0089999999999999 -0.01)
Other @ 3.79%
Total : 81.15%
1-1 @ 5.85% (0.040999999999999 0.04)
0-0 @ 3.04% (0.033 0.03)
2-2 @ 2.81% (0.008 0.01)
Other @ 0.68%
Total : 12.39%
0-1 @ 2.09% (0.023 0.02)
1-2 @ 2.01% (0.014 0.01)
Other @ 2.36%
Total : 6.45%

Head to Head
Aug 13, 2023 2pm
Gameweek 4
Mlada Boleslav
0-1
Slavia Prague

Sakala (83'), Simek (90+1')
Poulolo (59' og.)
Tomic (37')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Sparta Prague21182152143856
2Slavia PragueSlavia Prague21164143172652
3Viktoria PlzenPlzen21133549262342
4FC SlovackoSlovacko2110562923635
5Banik OstravaBanik Ostrava219393025530
6Sigma OlomoucOlomouc218582827129
7Mlada Boleslav218493737028
8Slovan LiberecSlovan Liberec217773131028
9Teplice217682122-127
10Bohemians 1905216691728-1124
11FK Baumit JablonecJablonec215882632-623
12Pardubice2165102127-623
13Hradec Kralove215792332-922
14FC Fastav ZlinZlin2146112646-2018
15MFK Karvina2143142040-2015
16Ceske Budejovice2142152046-2614

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!