MX23RW : Sunday, February 25 12:57:05| >> :300:86500:86500:
Czech Liga | Gameweek 18
Feb 14, 2024 at 4pm UK
Mestsky Stadion
MFK Karvina
0 - 3
Pardubice

Bederka (68'), Ezeh (89'), Bohac (90')
Moses (83')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Danek (24'), Icha (75'), Krobot (76')
Krobot (73'), Icha (83'), Surzyn (89')
Coverage of the Czech Liga clash between MFK Karvina and Pardubice.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: MFK Karvina 0-3 Sparta Prague
Saturday, February 10 at 2pm in Czech Liga
Last Game: Slovacko 1-2 Pardubice
Saturday, February 10 at 2pm in Czech Liga

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a MFK Karvina win with a probability of 38.46%. A win for Pardubice had a probability of 36.14% and a draw had a probability of 25.4%.

The most likely scoreline for a MFK Karvina win was 1-0 with a probability of 8.81%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.48%) and 2-0 (6.22%). The likeliest Pardubice win was 0-1 (8.49%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.99%). The actual scoreline of 0-3 was predicted with a 2.6% likelihood.

Result
MFK KarvinaDrawPardubice
38.46% (-0.057000000000002 -0.06) 25.4% (0.0079999999999991 0.01) 36.14% (0.045999999999999 0.05)
Both teams to score 56.28% (-0.027999999999999 -0.03)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
52.46% (-0.033999999999999 -0.03)47.53% (0.032000000000004 0.03)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
30.26% (-0.032 -0.03)69.74% (0.028000000000006 0.03)
MFK Karvina Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
75.66% (-0.045000000000002 -0.05)24.33% (0.042999999999999 0.04)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
41.27% (-0.064 -0.06)58.72% (0.059999999999995 0.06)
Pardubice Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
74.39% (0.0079999999999956 0.01)25.61% (-0.011999999999997 -0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
39.5% (0.015000000000001 0.02)60.5% (-0.018000000000001 -0.02)
Score Analysis
    MFK Karvina 38.46%
    Pardubice 36.14%
    Draw 25.39%
MFK KarvinaDrawPardubice
1-0 @ 8.81% (0.00099999999999945 0)
2-1 @ 8.48% (-0.0080000000000009 -0.01)
2-0 @ 6.22% (-0.008 -0.01)
3-1 @ 3.99% (-0.0089999999999999 -0.01)
3-0 @ 2.93% (-0.0070000000000001 -0.01)
3-2 @ 2.72% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
4-1 @ 1.41% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
4-0 @ 1.04% (-0.004 -0)
4-2 @ 0.96% (-0.003 -0)
Other @ 1.9%
Total : 38.46%
1-1 @ 11.99%
0-0 @ 6.23% (0.008 0.01)
2-2 @ 5.77% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
3-3 @ 1.24% (-0.002 -0)
Other @ 0.16%
Total : 25.39%
0-1 @ 8.49% (0.014000000000001 0.01)
1-2 @ 8.17% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
0-2 @ 5.78% (0.012 0.01)
1-3 @ 3.71% (0.004 0)
0-3 @ 2.63% (0.0059999999999998 0.01)
2-3 @ 2.62%
1-4 @ 1.26% (0.00099999999999989 0)
Other @ 3.47%
Total : 36.14%

Head to Head
Aug 13, 2023 2pm
Gameweek 4
Pardubice
2-1
MFK Karvina
Tischler (39'), Matousek (55')
Vacek (86')
Halinsky (90+3' og.)
Raznatovic (20'), Bohac (36'), Svozil (90+7')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Sparta Prague21182152143856
2Slavia PragueSlavia Prague21164143172652
3Viktoria PlzenPlzen22143552262645
4FC SlovackoSlovacko2110562923635
5Banik OstravaBanik Ostrava229493126531
6Sigma OlomoucOlomouc218582827129
7Mlada Boleslav228593737029
8Slovan LiberecSlovan Liberec227873434029
9Teplice227782324-128
10Bohemians 1905226791829-1125
11FK Baumit JablonecJablonec225982935-624
12Pardubice2165102127-623
13Hradec Kralove225892332-923
14FC Fastav ZlinZlin2246122649-2318
15MFK Karvina2244142242-2016
16Ceske Budejovice2142152046-2614

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!