MX23RW : Friday, July 1 01:55:43| >> :300:86500:86500:
Adelaide United
Brisbane Roar
Central Coast Mariners
Macarthur
Melbourne City
Melbourne Victory
Newcastle Jets
Perth Glory
Sydney FC
Wellington Phoenix
Western Sydney Wanderers
Western United
May 22, 2022 at 5.05am UK at AAMI Park
Melbourne City
2 - 1
Adelaide United
Tilio (74'), MacLaren (92')
Nabbout (17'), Leckie (34'), Tilio (105')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Clough (48')
Yengi (7'), Juande (80'), Oliveira (116')
Coverage of the Australian A-League clash between Melbourne City and Adelaide United.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Melbourne City win with a probability of 65.89%. A draw had a probability of 19.4% and a win for Adelaide United had a probability of 14.72%.

The most likely scoreline for a Melbourne City win was 2-0 with a probability of 10.81%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (10.02%) and 2-1 (9.86%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (9.14%), while for an Adelaide United win it was 0-1 (4.23%). The actual scoreline of 2-1 was predicted with a 9.9% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Melbourne City would win this match.

Result
Melbourne CityDrawAdelaide United
65.89% (2.345 2.35) 19.38% (-0.624 -0.62) 14.72% (-1.722 -1.72)
Both teams to score 52.88% (-2.013 -2.01)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
59.21% (-0.608 -0.61)40.79% (0.607 0.61)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
36.83% (-0.626 -0.63)63.17% (0.625 0.63)
Melbourne City Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
88.44% (0.458 0.46)11.55% (-0.46 -0.46)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
63.51% (0.97799999999999 0.98)36.49% (-0.98 -0.98)
Adelaide United Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
59.79% (-2.599 -2.6)40.21% (2.597 2.6)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
23.16% (-2.456 -2.46)76.84% (2.455 2.46)
Score Analysis
    Melbourne City 65.88%
    Adelaide United 14.72%
    Draw 19.38%
Melbourne CityDrawAdelaide United
2-0 @ 10.81% (0.67 0.67)
1-0 @ 10.02% (0.446 0.45)
2-1 @ 9.86% (-0.064 -0.06)
3-0 @ 7.78% (0.616 0.62)
3-1 @ 7.09% (0.083 0.08)
4-0 @ 4.2% (0.402 0.4)
4-1 @ 3.83% (0.113 0.11)
3-2 @ 3.23% (-0.197 -0.2)
5-0 @ 1.81% (0.203 0.2)
4-2 @ 1.74% (-0.073 -0.07)
5-1 @ 1.65% (0.077 0.08)
Other @ 3.86%
Total : 65.88%
1-1 @ 9.14% (-0.228 -0.23)
0-0 @ 4.65% (0.127 0.13)
2-2 @ 4.49% (-0.36 -0.36)
3-3 @ 0.98% (-0.136 -0.14)
Other @ 0.13%
Total : 19.38%
0-1 @ 4.23% (-0.185 -0.19)
1-2 @ 4.16% (-0.416 -0.42)
0-2 @ 1.93% (-0.232 -0.23)
2-3 @ 1.36% (-0.217 -0.22)
1-3 @ 1.26% (-0.228 -0.23)
Other @ 1.77%
Total : 14.72%

Head to Head
May 18, 2022 10.05am
Feb 15, 2022 8.55am
Melbourne City
1-2
Adelaide United
MacLaren (11')
Reis (90+4')
Lopez (20'), Toure (85')
Oliveira (10'), Juande (17'), Mauk (42'), Barr (67')
Jan 15, 2022 8.45am
Adelaide United
2-2
Melbourne City
Blackwood (60'), Ibusuki (84')
Caletti (12'), Juande (43')
Nabbout (24'), MacLaren (66')
Jamieson (16'), Galloway (35'), Reis (58')
Reis (70')
Nov 27, 2021 8.45am
Adelaide United
2-2
Melbourne City
Mauk (78'), Halloran (90')
Lopez (58'), Cavallo (75')
MacLaren (28'), Nabbout (61')
Jamieson (36'), O'Neill (52'), Nabbout (72'), Metcalfe (89')
May 13, 2021 10.05am
Melbourne City
4-1
Adelaide United
Jamieson (8'), Galloway (45'), MacLaren (72' pen., 82')
Noone (45+2'), Griffiths (45+4')
Halloran (51')
Mauk (23'), Caletti (57'), Halloran (89')

Did you know...?
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Tables

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!