MX23RW : Friday, February 23 07:02:28| >> :300:86500:86500:
Adelaide United
Brisbane Roar
Central Coast Mariners
Macarthur
Melbourne City
Melbourne Victory
Newcastle Jets
Perth Glory
Sydney FC
Wellington Phoenix
Western Sydney Wanderers
Western United
Central Coast Mariners
Australian A-League | Gameweek 7
Dec 8, 2023 at 8.45am UK
Central Coast Stadium
Western United
Central Coast
4 - 0
Western Utd
Hall (11'), Kaltack (24'), Tulio (44'), Kuol (82')
FT(HT: 3-0)

Risdon (16')
Coverage of the Australian A-League clash between Central Coast Mariners and Western United.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Central Coast 2-2 Victory
Sunday, December 3 at 4am in Australian A-League
Last Game: Western Utd 0-1 Wellington
Saturday, December 2 at 6.30am in Australian A-League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Central Coast Mariners win with a probability of 55.6%. A win for Western United had a probability of 23.39% and a draw had a probability of 21%.

The most likely scoreline for a Central Coast Mariners win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.58%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (7.4%) and 1-0 (7.09%). The likeliest Western United win was 1-2 (5.95%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (9.19%). The actual scoreline of 4-0 was predicted with a 2.7% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Central Coast Mariners would win this match.

Result
Central Coast MarinersDrawWestern United
55.6% (-0.233 -0.23) 21.01% (0.047000000000001 0.05) 23.39% (0.184 0.18)
Both teams to score 63.61% (0.07 0.07)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
65.68% (-0.016000000000005 -0.02)34.32% (0.015000000000001 0.02)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
43.77% (-0.018999999999998 -0.02)56.23% (0.017000000000003 0.02)
Central Coast Mariners Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
87.58% (-0.070000000000007 -0.07)12.41% (0.071 0.07)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
61.68% (-0.149 -0.15)38.31% (0.149 0.15)
Western United Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
72.63% (0.13500000000001 0.14)27.37% (-0.136 -0.14)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
37.16% (0.177 0.18)62.83% (-0.178 -0.18)
Score Analysis
    Central Coast Mariners 55.6%
    Western United 23.39%
    Draw 21.01%
Central Coast MarinersDrawWestern United
2-1 @ 9.58% (-0.0079999999999991 -0.01)
2-0 @ 7.4% (-0.035 -0.04)
1-0 @ 7.09% (-0.013999999999999 -0.01)
3-1 @ 6.66% (-0.024 -0.02)
3-0 @ 5.14% (-0.039000000000001 -0.04)
3-2 @ 4.32% (0.0010000000000003 0)
4-1 @ 3.48% (-0.022 -0.02)
4-0 @ 2.68% (-0.027 -0.03)
4-2 @ 2.25% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
5-1 @ 1.45% (-0.014 -0.01)
5-0 @ 1.12% (-0.015 -0.01)
4-3 @ 0.97% (0.001 0)
5-2 @ 0.94% (-0.005 -0.01)
Other @ 2.52%
Total : 55.6%
1-1 @ 9.19% (0.017000000000001 0.02)
2-2 @ 6.21% (0.018 0.02)
0-0 @ 3.4% (0.0030000000000001 0)
3-3 @ 1.86% (0.0070000000000001 0.01)
Other @ 0.35%
Total : 21.01%
1-2 @ 5.95% (0.034 0.03)
0-1 @ 4.4% (0.02 0.02)
0-2 @ 2.85% (0.024 0.02)
2-3 @ 2.68% (0.018 0.02)
1-3 @ 2.57% (0.025 0.02)
0-3 @ 1.23% (0.015 0.01)
Other @ 3.7%
Total : 23.39%

How you voted: Central Coast vs Western Utd

Central Coast Mariners
100%
Draw
0.0%
Western United
0.0%
7
Head to Head
Apr 7, 2023 6am
Oct 29, 2022 7.15am
Apr 30, 2022 7.05am
Gameweek 26
Central Coast
1-0
Western Utd
Kuol (81')

Imai (85')
Apr 2, 2022 4.05am
Gameweek 21
Western Utd
2-2
Central Coast
Imai (15'), Lacroix (90')
Rowles (74')
Jun 5, 2021 8.05am
Gameweek 16
Central Coast
2-0
Western Utd
Clisby (25'), Urena (90+5')
Rowles (13'), Stensness (55')

Markovic (53')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!