MX23RW : Friday, July 1 02:04:31| >> :300:86500:86500:
Milan logo
Atalanta logo
Bologna logo
Empoli logo
Fiorentina logo
Hellas Verona logo
Inter logo
Juventus logo
Lazio logo
Lecce logo
Napoli logo
Roma logo
Salernitana
Sampdoria logo
Sassuolo logo
Spezia Calcio logo
Torino logo
Udinese logo
May 22, 2022 at 8pm UK at Stadio Pierluigi Penzo
Venezia
0 - 0
Cagliari
FT

Ceppitelli (37'), Nandez (59'), Altare (90+3')
The Match
Preview
Sports Mole previews Sunday's Serie A clash between Venezia and Cagliari, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Venezia 0-0 Cagliari
Sunday, May 22 at 8pm in Serie A
Last Game: Venezia 0-0 Cagliari
Sunday, May 22 at 8pm in Serie A

We said: Venezia 1-2 Cagliari

Though their predicament is precarious, Cagliari at least face a side doomed to demotion and weakened by yet more suspensions, as they search for a crucial away win. With little to play for, except signing off their Serie A adventure in front of their fans, Venezia may be outfought in their individual battles and ultimately lose - but even victory for the visitors must be accompanied by good news from Salerno if they are to pull off a great escape. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Venezia win with a probability of 39.39%. A win for Cagliari had a probability of 35.41% and a draw had a probability of 25.2%.

The most likely scoreline for a Venezia win was 1-0 with a probability of 8.71%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.6%) and 2-0 (6.32%). The likeliest Cagliari win was 0-1 (8.19%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.86%). The actual scoreline of 0-0 was predicted with a 6% likelihood.

Result
VeneziaDrawCagliari
39.39% (0.242 0.24) 25.19% (-0.010999999999999 -0.01) 35.41% (-0.231 -0.23)
Both teams to score 56.93% (0.007000000000005 0.01)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
53.33% (0.024999999999999 0.02)46.67% (-0.026000000000003 -0.03)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
31.07% (0.024999999999999 0.02)68.93% (-0.025000000000006 -0.03)
Venezia Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
76.54% (0.13500000000001 0.14)23.46% (-0.136 -0.14)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
42.52% (0.196 0.2)57.48% (-0.198 -0.2)
Cagliari Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
74.38% (-0.122 -0.12)25.62% (0.121 0.12)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
39.49% (-0.165 -0.16)60.51% (0.16399999999999 0.16)
Score Analysis
    Venezia 39.39%
    Cagliari 35.41%
    Draw 25.19%
VeneziaDrawCagliari
1-0 @ 8.71% (0.025 0.03)
2-1 @ 8.6% (0.029 0.03)
2-0 @ 6.32% (0.044 0.04)
3-1 @ 4.16% (0.031 0.03)
3-0 @ 3.05% (0.033 0.03)
3-2 @ 2.83% (0.012 0.01)
4-1 @ 1.51% (0.017 0.02)
4-0 @ 1.11% (0.016 0.02)
4-2 @ 1.03% (0.008 0.01)
Other @ 2.08%
Total : 39.39%
1-1 @ 11.86% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
0-0 @ 6.01% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
2-2 @ 5.86%
3-3 @ 1.29% (0.00099999999999989 0)
Other @ 0.17%
Total : 25.19%
0-1 @ 8.19% (-0.037000000000001 -0.04)
1-2 @ 8.08% (-0.032 -0.03)
0-2 @ 5.57% (-0.045 -0.04)
1-3 @ 3.67% (-0.028 -0.03)
2-3 @ 2.66% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)
0-3 @ 2.53% (-0.029 -0.03)
1-4 @ 1.25% (-0.014 -0.01)
2-4 @ 0.91% (-0.007 -0.01)
Other @ 2.56%
Total : 35.41%

How you voted: Venezia vs Cagliari

Venezia
17.2%
Draw
24.1%
Cagliari
58.6%
29
Head to Head
Oct 1, 2021 7.45pm
Cagliari
1-1
Venezia
Balde (19')
Nandez (22'), Strootman (50')
Busio (90+2')
Ceccaroni (23'), Kiyine (30'), Ampadu (52'), Johnsen (68'), Aramu (70')

Did you know...?
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Tables
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Atalanta BCAtalanta00000000
2Bologna00000000
3Cremonese00000000
4Empoli00000000
5Fiorentina00000000
6Hellas VeronaHellas Verona00000000
7Inter Milan00000000
8Juventus00000000
9Lazio00000000
10Lecce00000000
11AC Milan00000000
12Monza00000000
13Napoli00000000
14Roma00000000
15Salernitana00000000
16Sampdoria00000000
17SassuoloSassuolo00000000
18SpeziaSpezia00000000
19Torino00000000
20Udinese00000000

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!