MX23RW : Tuesday, June 18 14:50:56| >> :300:86500:86500:
Milan logo
Atalanta logo
Bologna logo
Cagliari logo
Empoli logo
Fiorentina logo
Frosinone logo
Genoa logo
Hellas Verona logo
Inter logo
Juventus logo
Lazio logo
Lecce logo
Monza
Napoli logo
Roma logo
Salernitana
Sassuolo logo
Torino logo
Udinese logo
Salernitana
Serie A | Gameweek 37
May 20, 2024 at 5.30pm UK
Stadio Arechi
Hellas Verona logo

Salernitana
1 - 2
Hellas Verona

Maggiore (90')
Sambia (14'), Basic (71'), Tchaouna (73')
FT(HT: 0-2)
Suslov (22'), Folorunsho (45+3')
Duda (56'), Serdar (73')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Monday's Serie A clash between Salernitana and Hellas Verona, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

We said: Salernitana 1-1 Hellas Verona

Verona have traditionally struggled away to Salernitana. Their defeat by the hosts earlier this season highlights the difficulties they always face in these encounters. Nevertheless, we believe they might be able to salvage a draw this time around. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Salernitana win with a probability of 36.31%. A win for Hellas Verona had a probability of 36.18% and a draw had a probability of 27.5%.

The most likely scoreline for a Salernitana win was 1-0 with a probability of 10.75%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (7.89%) and 2-0 (6.52%). The likeliest Hellas Verona win was 0-1 (10.73%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (13.01%). The actual scoreline of 1-2 was predicted with a 7.9% likelihood.

Result
SalernitanaDrawHellas Verona
36.31% (-2.049 -2.05) 27.51% (0.756 0.76) 36.18% (1.296 1.3)
Both teams to score 49.3% (-2.305 -2.31)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
43.61% (-2.93 -2.93)56.39% (2.934 2.93)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
22.59% (-2.423 -2.42)77.41% (2.427 2.43)
Salernitana Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
70.25% (-2.623 -2.62)29.75% (2.626 2.63)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
34.19% (-3.3 -3.3)65.81% (3.302 3.3)
Hellas Verona Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
70.17% (-0.63499999999999 -0.63)29.83% (0.639 0.64)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
34.09% (-0.777 -0.78)65.91% (0.78 0.78)
Score Analysis
    Salernitana 36.3%
    Hellas Verona 36.17%
    Draw 27.51%
SalernitanaDrawHellas Verona
1-0 @ 10.75% (0.42 0.42)
2-1 @ 7.89% (-0.409 -0.41)
2-0 @ 6.52% (-0.218 -0.22)
3-1 @ 3.19% (-0.42 -0.42)
3-0 @ 2.64% (-0.295 -0.3)
3-2 @ 1.93% (-0.293 -0.29)
4-1 @ 0.97% (-0.21 -0.21)
Other @ 2.42%
Total : 36.3%
1-1 @ 13.01% (0.29 0.29)
0-0 @ 8.87% (0.956 0.96)
2-2 @ 4.77% (-0.337 -0.34)
Other @ 0.85%
Total : 27.51%
0-1 @ 10.73% (0.982 0.98)
1-2 @ 7.87% (0.040999999999999 0.04)
0-2 @ 6.49% (0.49 0.49)
1-3 @ 3.17% (-0.04 -0.04)
0-3 @ 2.62% (0.155 0.16)
2-3 @ 1.92% (-0.173 -0.17)
1-4 @ 0.96% (-0.029 -0.03)
Other @ 2.4%
Total : 36.17%

How you voted: Salernitana vs Hellas Verona

Salernitana
27.0%
Draw
22.6%
Hellas Verona
50.4%
115
Head to Head
Dec 30, 2023 5pm
Gameweek 18
Hellas Verona
0-1
Salernitana

Ngonge (38'), Doig (79')
Tchaouna (48')
Legowski (72'), Candreva (90')
Feb 13, 2023 5.30pm
Oct 9, 2022 2pm
Gameweek 9
Salernitana
2-1
Hellas Verona
Piatek (18'), Dia (90+4')
Depaoli (56')
Jan 9, 2022 7.45pm
Gameweek 21
Hellas Verona
1-2
Salernitana
Lazovic (63')
Gunter (90+2')
Ilic (89')
Djuric (29' pen.), Kastanos (70')
Kastanos (31'), Gyomber (36'), Di Tacchio (89')
Sep 22, 2021 5.30pm
Gameweek 5
Salernitana
2-2
Hellas Verona
Gondo (45+2'), Coulibaly (76')
Gagliolo (84'), Coulibaly (86')
Kalinic (7', 29')
Kalinic (37'), Magnani (41'), Dawidowicz (90')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Tuesday, June 18
 
5pm
Wednesday, June 19
 
2pm
 
5pm
Thursday, June 20
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Group Stage
Spain
vs.
Italy
Friday, June 21
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 22
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Sunday, July 14
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Germany Germany11003
2 Switzerland Switzerland11003
3 Hungary Hungary10010
4 Scotland flag Scotland10010

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Spain Spain11003
2 Italy Italy11003
3 Albania national flag Albania10010
4 Croatia Croatia10010

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 England flag England11003
2 Denmark Denmark10101
3 Slovenia Slovenia10101
4 Serbia Serbia10010

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Netherlands Netherlands11003
2 France France11003
3 Poland Poland10010
4 Austria Austria10010

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Romania Romania11003
2 Slovakia Slovakia11003
3 Belgium Belgium10010
4 Ukraine Ukraine10010

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Czech Republic Czech Republic00000
2 Georgia Georgia00000
3 Portugal Portugal00000
4 Turkey Turkey00000


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!