MX23RW : Friday, July 1 01:35:06| >> :300:86500:86500:
AZ Alkmaar
Ajax
Cambuur
Emmen
FC Twente logo
FC Utrecht
Feyenoord
Fortuna Sittard
Go Ahead Eagles
Groningen
Heerenveen
NEC
PSV
Waalwijk logo
Excelsior
Sparta Rotterdam logo
Vitesse
May 22, 2022 at 5pm UK at GelreDome
Vitesse
3 - 0
Utrecht
Manhoef (39'), Tronstad (52'), Frederiksen (93')
Domgjoni (44'), Hajek (112'), Houwen (117'), Frederiksen (120+1')
Frederiksen (120+4')
FT(HT: 1-0)

van der Maarel (105+1')
Coverage of the Eredivisie clash between Vitesse and FC Utrecht.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: AZ 6-1 Vitesse
Sunday, May 29 at 1.30pm in Eredivisie
Last Game: Vitesse 3-0 Utrecht
Sunday, May 22 at 5pm in Eredivisie

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Vitesse win with a probability of 44.22%. A win for FC Utrecht had a probability of 31.38% and a draw had a probability of 24.4%.

The most likely scoreline for a Vitesse win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.13%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (8.66%) and 2-0 (6.95%). The likeliest FC Utrecht win was 1-2 (7.49%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.38%). The actual scoreline of 3-0 was predicted with a 3.7% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Vitesse would win this match.

Result
VitesseDrawFC Utrecht
44.22% (-0.881 -0.88) 24.4% (0.053999999999998 0.05) 31.38% (0.829 0.83)
Both teams to score 58.46% (0.241 0.24)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
55.86% (0.128 0.13)44.14% (-0.126 -0.13)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
33.48% (0.125 0.13)66.52% (-0.123 -0.12)
Vitesse Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
79.9% (-0.328 -0.33)20.1% (0.33 0.33)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
47.66% (-0.529 -0.53)52.34% (0.531 0.53)
FC Utrecht Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
73.16% (0.601 0.6)26.84% (-0.599 -0.6)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
37.85% (0.782 0.78)62.14% (-0.779 -0.78)
Score Analysis
    Vitesse 44.22%
    FC Utrecht 31.38%
    Draw 24.39%
VitesseDrawFC Utrecht
2-1 @ 9.13% (-0.083 -0.08)
1-0 @ 8.66% (-0.137 -0.14)
2-0 @ 6.95% (-0.183 -0.18)
3-1 @ 4.89% (-0.096 -0.1)
3-0 @ 3.71% (-0.138 -0.14)
3-2 @ 3.21% (-0.008 -0.01)
4-1 @ 1.96% (-0.059 -0.06)
4-0 @ 1.49% (-0.071 -0.07)
4-2 @ 1.29% (-0.016 -0.02)
Other @ 2.94%
Total : 44.22%
1-1 @ 11.38% (0.010000000000002 0.01)
2-2 @ 6.01% (0.046 0.05)
0-0 @ 5.39% (-0.03 -0.03)
3-3 @ 1.41% (0.02 0.02)
Other @ 0.2%
Total : 24.39%
1-2 @ 7.49% (0.134 0.13)
0-1 @ 7.1% (0.081 0.08)
0-2 @ 4.67% (0.13 0.13)
1-3 @ 3.28% (0.113 0.11)
2-3 @ 2.63% (0.064 0.06)
0-3 @ 2.05% (0.09 0.09)
1-4 @ 1.08% (0.054 0.05)
Other @ 3.1%
Total : 31.38%

Head to Head
May 19, 2022 8pm
Utrecht
3-1
Vitesse
Janssen (3'), Van de Streek (21'), Gustafson (81' pen.)
van der Kust (51'), van de Streek (53')
Vroegh (85')
Buitink (51'), Tronstad (60'), Doekhi (74'), Openda (90+2')
Feb 20, 2022 3.45pm
Utrecht
1-1
Vitesse
Sylla (14')
van de Streek (42'), Sylla (62'), Maher (72')
Doekhi (90+1')
Tronstad (59'), Wittek (64'), Letsch (87')
Grbic (65')
Nov 7, 2021 3.45pm
Vitesse
2-1
Utrecht
Frederiksen (7'), Bazoer (45+1')
Zagre (77')
Warmerdam (64'), Maher (90+1'), Mallahi (90+8')
Mar 14, 2021 1.30pm
Utrecht
1-3
Vitesse
Kerk (41')
Maher (48'), Mahi (51'), Oelschlagel (54'), Janssen (79')
Darfalou (44', 54'), Wittek (57')
Wittek (17'), Bazoer (23'), Openda (51'), Huisman (88'), Bruns (90+5')
Bazoer (82')
Jan 12, 2021 5.45pm

Did you know...?
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Tables
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Ajax00000000
2AZ AlkmaarAZ00000000
3SBV Excelsior00000000
4EmmenEmmen00000000
5Groningen00000000
6FC Twente00000000
7FC UtrechtUtrecht00000000
8FC VolendamVolendam00000000
9Feyenoord00000000
10Fortuna SittardSittard00000000
11Go Ahead Eagles00000000
12NEC00000000
13PSV EindhovenPSV00000000
14RKC WaalwijkRKC Waalwijk00000000
15Cambuur00000000
16Heerenveen00000000
17Sparta RotterdamSparta00000000
18Vitesse00000000

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!