MX23RW : Thursday, May 30 20:00:30| >> :300:86500:86500:
Norwegian Eliteserien | Gameweek 3
Apr 14, 2024 at 4pm UK
Alfheim Stadion

Tromso
0 - 1
Haugesund


Norheim (76'), Winther (87')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Ibrahim Diarra (10')
Tounekti (64'), Logi Ludviksson (70'), Leite (71'), Hope (81'), Niyukuri (90+7')
Coverage of the Norwegian Eliteserien clash between Tromso IL and FK Haugesund.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Tromso 2-4 Brann
Monday, April 1 at 4pm in Norwegian Eliteserien
Last Game: Haugesund 0-2 Lillestrom
Sunday, April 7 at 4pm in Norwegian Eliteserien

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Tromso IL win with a probability of 42.09%. A win for FK Haugesund had a probability of 32.71% and a draw had a probability of 25.2%.

The most likely scoreline for a Tromso IL win was 1-0 with a probability of 9.22%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.9%) and 2-0 (6.9%). The likeliest FK Haugesund win was 0-1 (7.95%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.89%). The actual scoreline of 0-1 was predicted with a 7.9% likelihood.

Result
Tromso ILDrawFK Haugesund
42.09% (-0.256 -0.26) 25.19% (-0.021000000000001 -0.02) 32.71% (0.282 0.28)
Both teams to score 56.26% (0.181 0.18)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
52.75% (0.191 0.19)47.25% (-0.186 -0.19)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
30.52% (0.177 0.18)69.48% (-0.17100000000001 -0.17)
Tromso IL Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
77.62% (-0.037999999999997 -0.04)22.38% (0.042999999999999 0.04)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
44.12% (-0.060000000000002 -0.06)55.88% (0.064999999999998 0.06)
FK Haugesund Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
72.48% (0.27200000000001 0.27)27.52% (-0.267 -0.27)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
36.97% (0.348 0.35)63.03% (-0.344 -0.34)
Score Analysis
    Tromso IL 42.09%
    FK Haugesund 32.71%
    Draw 25.19%
Tromso ILDrawFK Haugesund
1-0 @ 9.22% (-0.084 -0.08)
2-1 @ 8.9% (-0.025 -0.03)
2-0 @ 6.9% (-0.072 -0.07)
3-1 @ 4.44% (-0.018000000000001 -0.02)
3-0 @ 3.44% (-0.04 -0.04)
3-2 @ 2.87% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
4-1 @ 1.66% (-0.0089999999999999 -0.01)
4-0 @ 1.29% (-0.016 -0.02)
4-2 @ 1.07% (0.0029999999999999 0)
Other @ 2.29%
Total : 42.09%
1-1 @ 11.89% (-0.02 -0.02)
0-0 @ 6.16% (-0.048 -0.05)
2-2 @ 5.75% (0.028 0.03)
3-3 @ 1.23% (0.014 0.01)
Other @ 0.16%
Total : 25.19%
0-1 @ 7.95% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
1-2 @ 7.68% (0.046 0.05)
0-2 @ 5.13% (0.037999999999999 0.04)
1-3 @ 3.3% (0.045 0.05)
2-3 @ 2.47% (0.03 0.03)
0-3 @ 2.21% (0.033 0.03)
1-4 @ 1.07% (0.022 0.02)
Other @ 2.92%
Total : 32.71%

Head to Head
Nov 26, 2023 4pm
Gameweek 29
Tromso
2-1
Haugesund
Psyche (35'), Vesterlund (52')
Ibrahim Diarra (74')
Manoharan (47'), Baertelsen (90+3')
May 29, 2023 4pm
Gameweek 8
Haugesund
1-2
Tromso
Leite (32')
Gundersen (18'), Jenssen (49')
Bassi (69'), Helstrup (90+7'), Gundersen (90+2'), Traore (90')
Sep 4, 2022 5pm
Gameweek 21
Haugesund
2-1
Tromso
Soderlund (32'), Sande (79')
Kitolano (19')
Jun 19, 2022 5pm
Gameweek 10
Tromso
1-1
Haugesund
Ndour (48' pen.)
Ndour (22')
Oct 3, 2021 5pm
Gameweek 21
Tromso
2-0
Haugesund
Stolas (28' og.), Mikkelsen (33')
Vesterlund (90+1')

Therkildsen (39'), Naustdal (85')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Bodo/GlimtBodo/Glimt117312481624
2SK BrannBrann127322012824
3Fredrikstad116321910921
4MoldeMolde116232314920
5Viking FKViking FK105321611518
6StromsgodsetStromsgodset105141314-116
7KFUM OsloKFUM103521212014
8RosenborgRosenborg104151417-313
9FK HaugesundHaugesund104151014-413
10Odd113351121-1012
11HamKam112451313010
12Tromso ILTromso103161317-410
13KristiansundKristiansund112451419-510
14Lillestrom103161118-710
15Sarpsborg 08Sarpsborg103161322-910
16SandefjordSandefjord102261216-48


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!