MX23RW : Saturday, December 9 21:36:00| >> :300:86500:86500:
Brest logo
Clermont Foot
Le Havre
Lens logo
Lille
Lorient logo
Lyon
Marseille
Metz logo
Monaco
Montpellier
Nantes
Nice
PSG logo
Reims
Rennes
Strasbourg
Toulouse
AC Ajaccio
Ligue 1 | Gameweek 22
Feb 5, 2023 at 2pm UK
Stade Francois Coty
Nantes
Ajaccio
0 - 2
Nantes

Chabrolle (19'), El Idrissy (56')
Diallo (88')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Guessand (64'), Blas (89' pen.)
Victor (56')
The Match
Preview
Sports Mole previews Sunday's Ligue 1 clash between Ajaccio and Nantes, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.
More game data and we say below the videos

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Angers 1-2 Ajaccio
Wednesday, February 1 at 6pm in Ligue 1
Last Game: Nantes 0-2 Marseille
Wednesday, February 1 at 6pm in Ligue 1

We said: Ajaccio 0-0 Nantes

Neither side have shown much poise in the attacking third throughout the campaign, often employing defensive tactics, so we expect scoring chances to be at a premium in this encounter. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Nantes win with a probability of 38%. A win for Ajaccio had a probability of 32.39% and a draw had a probability of 29.6%.

The most likely scoreline for a Nantes win was 0-1 with a probability of 13.28%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (7.54%) and 0-2 (7.45%). The likeliest Ajaccio win was 1-0 (11.97%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (13.44%). The actual scoreline of 0-2 was predicted with a 7.5% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Nantes would win this match.

Result
AjaccioDrawNantes
32.39% (-0.023000000000003 -0.02) 29.61% (0.0040000000000013 0) 38% (0.018000000000001 0.02)
Both teams to score 42.92% (-0.013999999999996 -0.01)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
35.95% (-0.015000000000001 -0.02)64.05% (0.015999999999991 0.02)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
16.78% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)83.22% (0.010000000000005 0.01)
Ajaccio Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
63.65% (-0.024999999999999 -0.02)36.35% (0.024000000000001 0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
26.87% (-0.023 -0.02)73.13% (0.025000000000006 0.03)
Nantes Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
67.44% (0.0040000000000049 0)32.57% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
30.9% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)69.1% (-0.0040000000000049 -0)
Score Analysis
    Ajaccio 32.39%
    Nantes 38%
    Draw 29.6%
AjaccioDrawNantes
1-0 @ 11.97% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
2-1 @ 6.8% (-0.0039999999999996 -0)
2-0 @ 6.06% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
3-1 @ 2.29% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
3-0 @ 2.05% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
3-2 @ 1.29% (-0.002 -0)
Other @ 1.93%
Total : 32.39%
1-1 @ 13.44%
0-0 @ 11.83%
2-2 @ 3.82% (-0.0020000000000002 -0)
Other @ 0.52%
Total : 29.6%
0-1 @ 13.28% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
1-2 @ 7.54%
0-2 @ 7.45% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
1-3 @ 2.82% (0.00099999999999989 0)
0-3 @ 2.79% (0.0020000000000002 0)
2-3 @ 1.43%
Other @ 2.69%
Total : 38%

How you voted: Ajaccio vs Nantes

Ajaccio
33.3%
Draw
33.3%
Nantes
33.3%
48
Head to Head
Nov 13, 2022 2pm
Nantes
2-2
Ajaccio
Blas (70'), Simon (89')
Belaili (57' pen.), Hamouma (66')
Kone (35')
Mar 8, 2014 7pm
Nantes
2-2
Ajaccio
Gakpe (8'), Djordjevic (75')
Mostefa (5'), Diarra (92')
Faty (45'), Goncalves (62'), Nadeau (77')
Oct 19, 2013 7pm
rhs 2.0
MLS Apple TV+ Messi promo
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Paris Saint-GermainPSG14103136112533
2MonacoMonaco1593331201130
3Nice14851145929
4Lille147521911826
5Lens156541915423
6Reims147252019123
7Brest146441815322
8Marseille145541814420
9NantesNantes145361823-518
10Le HavreLe Havre143741215-316
11Metz144461522-716
12Rennes153662021-115
13Montpellier HSCMontpellier153661720-314
14StrasbourgStrasbourg143561219-714
15Toulouse142751418-413
16Lorient142661825-712
17Clermont14248921-1210
18Lyon141491127-167

MLS Apple TV+ Messi promo
New Apple Music general promo - 300x250

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!