MX23RW : Sunday, May 26 12:56:21| >> :60:105:105:
Saudi Arabia national football team
International Friendly
Sep 23, 2022 at 7pm UK
 
Ecuador national football team

Saudi Arabia
0 - 0
Ecuador


Al Naji (45+3'), Albulayhi (90+4')
FT

Estupinan (50')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Friday's international friendly clash between Saudi Arabia and Ecuador, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Six:
Comp:
Last Game: Saudi Arabia 0-1 Venezuela
Thursday, June 9 at 6pm in International Friendlies
Last Six:
Comp:
Last Game: Ecuador 1-0 Mali
Sunday, June 12 at 1am in International Friendlies
Current Group B Standings P GD PTS
1Brazil4810
2Peru4-27
3Colombia4-14
4Ecuador4-13
5Venezuela4-42

We said: Saudi Arabia 0-1 Ecuador

This is a game between two teams that certainly need to improve their attacking qualities before the World Cup begins as they are each struggling for goals. However, the fact that Ecuador have been able to make up for that with great defensive performances means that they should be able to take a victory here in what will likely be a close game. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Saudi Arabia win with a probability of 50.49%. A win for Ecuador had a probability of 26.62% and a draw had a probability of 22.9%.

The most likely scoreline for a Saudi Arabia win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.58%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (8.23%) and 2-0 (7.53%). The likeliest Ecuador win was 1-2 (6.66%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (10.47%). The actual scoreline of 0-0 was predicted with a 4.5% likelihood.

Result
Saudi ArabiaDrawEcuador
50.49% (0.295 0.3) 22.89% (0.030999999999999 0.03) 26.62% (-0.327 -0.33)
Both teams to score 60.4% (-0.42 -0.42)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
59.89% (-0.419 -0.42)40.1% (0.418 0.42)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
37.53% (-0.435 -0.44)62.47% (0.435 0.44)
Saudi Arabia Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
83.94% (-0.050000000000011 -0.05)16.06% (0.048999999999999 0.05)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
54.57% (-0.091000000000001 -0.09)45.43% (0.088999999999999 0.09)
Ecuador Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
71.96% (-0.456 -0.46)28.04% (0.455 0.45)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
36.31% (-0.585 -0.59)63.69% (0.584 0.58)
Score Analysis
    Saudi Arabia 50.49%
    Ecuador 26.62%
    Draw 22.89%
Saudi ArabiaDrawEcuador
2-1 @ 9.58% (0.032 0.03)
1-0 @ 8.23% (0.145 0.15)
2-0 @ 7.53% (0.12 0.12)
3-1 @ 5.84% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
3-0 @ 4.59% (0.066 0.07)
3-2 @ 3.71% (-0.042 -0.04)
4-1 @ 2.67%
4-0 @ 2.1% (0.027 0.03)
4-2 @ 1.7% (-0.022 -0.02)
5-1 @ 0.98% (-0.002 -0)
Other @ 3.57%
Total : 50.49%
1-1 @ 10.47% (0.06 0.06)
2-2 @ 6.09% (-0.058 -0.06)
0-0 @ 4.5% (0.085999999999999 0.09)
3-3 @ 1.57% (-0.039 -0.04)
Other @ 0.25%
Total : 22.89%
1-2 @ 6.66% (-0.052 -0.05)
0-1 @ 5.73% (0.037999999999999 0.04)
0-2 @ 3.64% (-0.023 -0.02)
1-3 @ 2.82% (-0.059 -0.06)
2-3 @ 2.58% (-0.058 -0.06)
0-3 @ 1.54% (-0.03 -0.03)
Other @ 3.65%
Total : 26.62%

How you voted: Saudi Arabia vs Ecuador

Saudi Arabia
22.9%
Draw
17.1%
Ecuador
60.0%
35
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
CManchester CityMan City38287396346291
2Arsenal38285591296289
3Liverpool382410486414582
4Aston Villa382081076611568
5Tottenham HotspurSpurs382061274611366
6Chelsea381891177631463
7Newcastle UnitedNewcastle381861485622360
8Manchester UnitedMan Utd38186145758-160
9West Ham UnitedWest Ham381410146074-1452
10Crystal Palace381310155758-149
11Brighton & Hove AlbionBrighton381212145562-748
12Bournemouth38139165467-1348
13Fulham38138175561-647
14Wolverhampton WanderersWolves38137185065-1546
15Everton38139164051-1140
16Brentford38109195665-939
17Nottingham ForestNott'm Forest3899204967-1832
RLuton TownLuton3868245285-3326
RBurnley3859244178-3724
RSheffield UnitedSheff Utd38372835104-6916


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!